Causes, symptoms and prevention of Acidity
Namaskar main doctor Ashwani Goyal. Ma ek ayurvedic doctor hu. Aur ek Nadi Vidya bhi hu. Nadi Vaidya matlab jo Nadi Ke dwara marizon Ki Bimari ke baare mein Batata hai usko kya Bimari es samay hai anay wali hai. Aaj main aapko gas or acidity ke baare me kuch batao ga. Gas acidity Hamare Sharir Mein Hone Wali lagbhag sabhi bimario Ke Piche bahut bada roleplay karti hai. Gas or acidity matlab jo bhi Hum bhojan Karte Hain Jaisa bhi Hamara ahaar vihaar hota hai. Aahar Vihar matlab Humara Lifestyle Jaisa bhi Hota Hai Us Lifestyle se sambandhit Bimari Hai Hame Aati Hai. Gas Jo bhi Humne bhojan lia Yadi WO Hame pura Sal nahi pata Toh WO Hamare Sharir mein jakar Bahut Si Bimari Hai Peda karta hai. Sugar Ho Gaya blood pressure Ho Gaya joints pain Ho Gaya.
Acidity means Jo Humne Bojhena liya Uski taseer uski quality yadi garam nature ki hai yadi us bhojan me pitta ki matra zyda hai, us bhojan me garmi zyada hai tou wo humaray shareer me ja kar pitta k aggravate karay gi aur jis se shareer me acid level barhay ga aur acid level barhnay se jaodi bal jharna, bal safeed ho jana, ankho me jalan rehna, gall bladder stone banna, joints me pain, ye sari samasayae humaray shareer me gas aur acidity kay bannay ki waja se hti hai. Aur sab k banne ke peechay karan hai humara lifestyle, humari food habits. Yadi humara lifestyle aur food habits ayurveda ke anusaar rahay ga tu huamray KO buhta kam bemarian shareer me pareshan karein gi.
Yadi humara lifestyle thora sa bhi gar bar ho jata hai yadi humaray shareer me Vatta, Pitta, Kaph ki matra thori c bhi imbalance hti hai tou humaray shareer me es type ki bemarian ati hain. Yahan hum apna center me apnay mareezo ko btaty hai k unki bemari k peechay basic reason kia hai aur usko kis tareeqay se door kia ja sakta hai. Proper lifestyle follow karne ki waja se unki kafi had tak bemarian door hoti hain. Aur uskay sath sath kuch desi dawa hum unko detay hain. Aur Desi Dawa Lene se lagatar Achi Lifestyle follow karnay say routine se exercise karnay se shareer me honay wali buhat sari beemariyan Jo jis k liay mareez lagataar dawa khatay rehtay hai.
Sugar hai, blood pressure hai, thyroid hai, asthma ki problem hai. Aj kal buhat zyada samasya phel rahi h blood pressure ki. IBS aj kal bohat se logo ko honay laga hai. Uskay peechay karan yahi hai k hum log bhojan ko buhat ghalat tareeqay se letay hai. Gram food letay hain aur us k sath thandi cold drink le letay hain. Basi khana zyada use honay laga hai. Pet foods zyada use honay lagay hain. In sab cheezo ko kis tareeqay se door karein. Apnay lifestyle ko hum kis tareeqay se design karein k hum proper tareeqay se jeevan ko enjoy kar saken. Ye cheezain hum apnay center par mareezo ko btaty hain.
Aakhir me main aapko btana chahunga ke lybrate aik buhat aca platform hai es platform k through buhat saray mareez Jo hain buhat saray doctors se online or video call k duwara connect apas me ho jatay hain aur unki queries door ho jati hain. Toh ap bhi yadi mere se milna chahe ya mera se kisi bhi type ki koi bhi baat cheet karna chahen toh lybrate k through ap meray se mil saktay hain.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Goyal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani GoyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
acne developed and was just a disaster for me. going to college was so embarassing because my face was looking disastrous. this made me switch creams to creams, trying different items to remove the acne but the acne was not going away. finally i decided that it was enough to use chemicals and try some natural remedies. for this i consulted dr ashwani goyal who is set up in gurgaon. he has an excellent sense of anticipation and knew that what was the easiest and best way to remove the acne. the medicines and all the things he applied just removed the acne in a month or two.
I started developing problems while having sex with my wife. Then i went to a doctor and he told me that these were because of the fact that i was leading a very unhealthy and hectic life. I tried a lot of antibiotic medicines and other exercises to boost my stamina but they were not effective. then i decided to go for ayurvedic treatment and i found dr shailender. these kind of doctors are really hard to find because of the fact that many of them are just behind money rather than treating their patients. recommended to everyone searching a good ayurvedic doctor.
my son had developed a serious fever and even after the treatment in the hospitable for his severe condition he was very weak and unhealthy after he came back home. this as a mother made me very worried about him, and i immediately took him to dr ashwani for a panchkarna treatment because he had done one brilliant panchkarna on me also. after seeing my son he instantly started the treatment. the outcome cud be seen on him within no time. he soon began to eat his normal food and regained strength.
my mother has a very serious case of migraine since a decade and she has tried a lot of medicines and other treatments to make that go away but it has never gone. she only has a very hard antibiotic that calms down the migraine and stops it for a moment. but some smells make it worse again. so we went to dr ashwani and his treatmet surprisingly made the condition stable for a long time. my mother is very happy and so are we.
i had ED and sex is becoming very bad for me. my wife told me that she was very fed up with the problem and that i shud consult a doctor. i is very scared to go to a doctor and talk about my problem. it is private matter and shud stay in between the couple. but the doctor is the one who can solve it so i went to dr goyal and he talked to me and made sure that the problem was cured.
diet planning was a very important thing i needed because i wanted to lose weight gradually and build a body. i had a talk with various trainers but i cudnt understand who was right because all of them had diffrent opinions. thus i went to dr goyal who gave me a full diet plan with the goal i wanted. i followed it and my body is perfectly balanced. thanks doctor.
dr goyal you surely are a special person because you are a doctor helping people and on top of that your humble nature just makes you the best doctor i have been to. please keep this attitude and more and more patients will trust you.
a very great dr goyal is. he is the best doctor that i have seen. he is very good in his field and makes sure that the patienst are treated for their diseases and get well with his medicines.
treated my problem fantastically. I was having difficulty in having sex with my husband and consulted him on the same. the treatment he did made sure that i was back to normal and healthy.
a very good dr ashwani goyal is. he talks very politely to his patients and shows the fact that where ever one is he should always care about other people.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwani Goyal to be inspiring. Inspiring...
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person.
The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
1. Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
2. Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
3. Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
1. Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
2. Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
3. Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
4. Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In medical science, the term used to refer white patches on the skin is vitiligo. This can appear on various parts of the human body. These are commonly found to develop on hands, feet, arms, legs, face, lips, and around the eyes and mouth. Researchers are not aware of the exact cause behind this skin disease. Some experts believe that it could be an instance of any kind of an autoimmune disorder.
The immune system attacks the melanocytes or the cells that produce skin coloring pigment i.e. melanin. It can also be caused due to genetic factors, excess exposure to sunlight, stress and deficiency of vitamin B12. The white patches are also caused due to infection caused by fungus like tinea versicolor.
Whatever be the cause, the problem is quite embarrassing for all. It mars your beauty and makes you look ugly. There are cosmetics and medicines to treat the condition.
But you can also choose some home-based remedies from the list below to get rid of the white patches:
- Babchi: It is an effective remedy for the problem of hypopigmentation or white patches. It has antipsoriatic properties. You must soak the seeds of this herb in the juice of ginger for at least three days. You must replace the ginger juice timely. It is thereafter advised to remove the husk from the seeds and dry them under the sun to make a powder out of it. Mix the powder with 40gms of milk a day and consume it. You can also put babchi oil on the skin and stay under the sun for 15 minutes.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It has antioxidant properties to fight against the white patches. It hampers the spread or progress of the disease. You should consume 40-80mg of this three times in a day.
- Coconut Oil: It helps in soothing the skin and cures inflammation. It helps in re-pigmentation. It is antifungal in nature.
- Ginger: It benefits the blood. It boosts the production of melanin. Place a slice of ginger on the white patch and let it dry. You must repeat this twice daily for a week to see the best result.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having blood in stool what to do I am very tensed after seeing blood in my stool whenever I go to secret, blood comes. Out.in potty. Please suggest me how can I stop and what diet do I take.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
occasionally almost 20 days in a while 2 to 3 drops of blood is coming during motion, What might be the possible causes for this, 4 months back I have wound on my anal area, I take an appointment for that from a Doctor, please suggest me the possible causes and remedies for my issue.
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is defined as allergic symptoms in the nasal passage. Allergic rhinitis can be seasonal (occurring during specific seasons) or perennial (occurring year round). The allergens that most commonly cause seasonal allergic rhinitis include pollens from trees, grasses and weeds, as well as spores from fungi and moulds. The allergens that most commonly cause perennial allergic rhinitis are house dust mites, cockroaches, animal dander and fungi or moulds. Perennial allergic rhinitis tends to be more difficult to treat.
How does allergic rhinitis occur ?
This condition occurs when allergens (allergy- causing substances) come into contact with the nose, and usually also the ears, sinuses, and the throat. When allergens come in contact with the lining of the nose and sinuses, they trigger the cells to release the chemical histamine, which causes the allergy symptoms described below.
What are the symptoms ?
- Nasal congestion
- Watery " runny nose"
- Itchy eyes,nose,or throat
- Puffy eyes or 'allergic shiners'
- Post nasal drip
These symptoms may occur during a certain season or year long. They can occur at any age.
Risk factors for allergic rhinitis
Allergies can affect anyone, but you’re more likely to develop allergic rhinitis if your family has a history of allergies. Some external factors can trigger or worsen this condition, including:
- Cigarette smoke
- Cold temperatures
- Air pollution
- Wood smoke
Ayurvedic concept of rhinitis:
As per Ayurveda, Allergic rhinitis is compared with Vata- Kaphaja pratishaya. The concept of Ama, Asatmya and virudh aahara also predict the allergic conditions.
Ama is the product of impaired digestion and metabolism. It affects Rasa and Rakta Dhatu leading to manifestation of Pratishyaya. Wrong food combinations (Virudh aahar) having antagonist properties like fish with milk, fruit juice with milk, clarified butter with honey, ice cream after night meals, etc. leads to allergy.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Ayurvedic treatment for allergic rhinitis:
- If the symptoms are severe and in chronic conditions, Vamana Panchakarma treatment, followed by Virechana is administered. This helps to relieve Ama and balance Tridosha.
- In some cases, where the patient has normal digestion strength, Nasya treatment (nasal drops therapy) is administered with herbal oils such as Anu taila or Shadbindu Taila.
- After the above Panchakarma treatments, Ayurvedic medicines are administered to improve respiratory immunity and strength of upper respiratory tract.
Useful Ayurvedic medicines in treating allergic rhinitis:
- Nimbarajanyadi tablet – Contains neem and turmeric as main ingredients.
- Chavikasavam – Fermented Ayurvedic liquid, also used in urinary tract disorders.
- Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras – Also useful in the treatment of skin diseases, diabetes, Sinus, non healing wounds, etc.
Other medicines: Narada lakshmi vilas rasa, Anand bhairava rasa, tribhuvan kirti rasa, shringarabharaka rasa, Mayur shringa bhasma, Abhraka bhasma, Lavangadi pills, Sitopaladi choorna, Marichayadi yoga, vyoshadi pills, Khadiradi pills are suggested.
- Take – Light food, lukewarm water, Kapha nashaka foods like little spicy food, saindhav salt, legumes, soups etc.
- Avoid – heavy food, fermented food, congestive food, too hot or too cold food, soar food, non vegetarian food, sweets, banana, curd, yogurt, ice creams, deserts, cakes, yellow grams, etc.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
The drumsticks, scientific name 'Moringa oleifera' often finds its way into the kitchen, used in the preparation of a variety of cuisines and delicacies, especially in India. From leaves to flowers, to seeds to the drumsticks itself, almost every part of Moringa or drumstick tree are edible and come laden with health benefits. In this article, we will discuss some of the benefits of drumsticks including their leaves, roots, flowers, and seeds.
Benefits of drumstick seeds
- The drumstick seeds are a rich source of Vitamins (A, B-complex and C) and antioxidants and play a pivotal role in shielding the body from the harmful oxidative effects of the free radicals.
- The seeds are also known for their anticarcinogenic properties. The drumstick seeds contain Oleic Acid which is a Good Cholesterol that keeps the heart hale and hearty.
- People dealing with acne, acne scars, fine lines, can achieve fruitful results using oil extracted from the drumstick seeds, keeping the skin young and healthy.
- The drumstick seeds are an excellent source of Zinc (known to promote healthy sperm production) and Iron (an ideal option for people with low hemoglobin or anemia).
Benefits of drumstick tree roots
- The Moringa roots come as a blessing for people dealing with medical conditions such as thyroid disorders, digestive problems, asthma, Inflammatory disorders, skin problems, to name a few.
- Research suggests the use of drumstick tree roots can be highly beneficial in the case of ovarian cancer.
Benefits of Moringa/ Drumstick leaves
- If you want a healthy, glowing and youthful skin, the Moringa leaves are what the doctor has just advised. Packed with almost all the vital nutrients and vitamins (B, Beta-carotene, folic acid, C, K, and provitamin A), the Moringa leaves comes is an excellent blood purifier and keeps a host of skin problems including acne and pimples at bay.
- The Moringa leaves contain pyridoxine, folic acid, and riboflavin, and come across as a natural remedy for people with digestive problems.
Benefits of Moringa Flowers
- The Moringa Flowers act as aphrodisiacs, enhancing the sexual desire or libido in a person. Thus, the flower is beneficial for people dealing with low libido or sexual dysfunction.
- The Moringa leaves have diuretic properties and are the best options for people trying to lose weight. This property makes the Moringa leaves an excellent remedy to deal with edema.
Other common benefits
- Moringa is a rich source of the amino acid Tryptophan and provides excellent relief from stress, anxiety, depression and related problems and complications by enhancing the production of the hormone Serotonin.
- The antiurolithiatic property of Moringa roots goes a long way to prevent the formation of gallbladder stones or kidney stones.
- Drumsticks keep the eyes healthy reducing the incidences of retinal dysfunction and dilation of the retinal vessels significantly.
- Drumsticks are also known to give the immune system a much-needed boost, strengthening them to a great extent.