Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
What happens if lopamax tablet to prevent and control seizures (epilepsy) is eaten with SB tablet to clean stomach.
Hi, I am a regular runner and I make sure 1 hour of my day is spend outdoor and active. I jo 3 km daily, toe jogging. In July I got a sprain and since then I am staying away from jog or any physical activity that pressure my sprained ankle, rigt leg. Can I do household chores, will it cause more pressure on my ankle. How long will it take to heal. My doctor examined and said it might be a muscle tear. What could I do to recover faster. Please advice. Female, 27.
I have a problem of sneezing when ever dust particle and smoke reaches near to me kindly suggest me.
I have problem of quick ejaculation and my penis is not erect hard. What should I do? please help me.
My daughter age is 18 month And 05 days. When his age is 6 and half months than we find that she is suffering from Iron deficiency Anemia based on report 1) RBC=Anisochromia andanisopoikilocytosis. Microcytic hypochromic rwe cell with some tear drop cells, elliptical cell, target cells and occasional fragmental red cell are noted. 2) That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% 3) WBC- Matured with increase total count. Few reactive lymphocytes are also seen. 4) Platelets;- Increased, Serum Ferritin-05 ng/ml. 5) Comments- severe microcytic hypochromic anemia with leukocytosis and thrombocytosis. Please correlate clicinally and evaluate for iron deficiency anemia and hemoglobin disorder. That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% and that time required blood transfusion and that time HB% was-12.20%. After again one month later that when she admitted in hospital that time Hemoglobin level is 10.38% and at presently we take some test. At present Hemoglobin % is 12.20 and LDH level 597U/L and S. Ferritin level is 63.8 ng/ml and we also taken HB ELECTROPHORESIS and result is HB A- 96.5%, HB A2-2.3% and HB F -1.2%. On dated 01/05/2016 HB% becomes down 10.20% RBC-4.18% and Blood culture report and Urin RME and Stool RME report is ok. Some times we give her nebulizer. Most of the time Runny nose itchy eye and regular cold and fever problem. Now I want to know the above report result mean. On the other hand last 4 months his weight is constant at 9 kg. How we can gain weight my baby. We are worry about that. 1 Doctor Answered.
For dermatology In atopic dermatitis recurrence of episodes occur Wht should do at that time Line of treatment
Hi I am 27 years old, female. I am facing a problem of piles from last one month, because of that I feel pain after passing a stool. Can you please suggest me with a suitable medicine or any home therapy to recover from this?
Sir/Madam, There is a continuous numbness in my left hand and also sometimes I get pain in foot. And also I started loosing body weight what are the causes for this problem? Some say these are the symptoms of diabetes. Is that true?
I am suffering from severe stomach pain during my menstrual cycle. Suggest me how to get rid of that?
My neck hurts when I wake up in the morning. I sleep without pillow and we changed from spring mattress to ordinary mattress two months ago due to my neck pain. It is not as bad as it was when I slept on spring mattress but I don't feel fresh in the morning because of the pain. I usually sleep on my back than on my sides. No injuries.
I am 49 and have been advised to take nurokind+ and ecosprin 75 for blood thinning, can you suggest some food and natural drinks for this or any fruits black coffe/green tea etc this tablets gets me headache also and a good doc for consultation in bangalore.
We take the act of breathing for granted, but for many people this simple action can be quite difficult. Difficulty breathing is one of the characteristic symptoms of asthma. This is because of an inflamed, narrow airway. Asthma can be allergic, hereditary, emotional or occupational in nature and can significantly lower the quality of a person’s life.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of a problem, but its root cause. This form of treatment takes into consideration the physical, mental and emotional state of a person. It has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed to people of all ages.
Some of the most frequently prescribed homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Ipecac: This is used in cases where the patient suffers from sudden wheezing, dyspnoea, anxiety and feels a weight on his chest. In such cases, the asthma is aggravated by motion and a constant cough often causes gagging and vomiting.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is beneficial in cases where the patient is elderly and asthmatic attacks are more frequent after midnight. These patients suffer from anxiety, restlessness, burning in the chest, dry dysponea and fear suffocation. Allergic asthma caused by humidity can also be treated by arsenicum.
- Antim Tart: This is prescribed to patients who suffer from a rattling cough with little mucus expectoration. In many instances this cough is triggered by eating and can be relieved by lying on one side. This type of asthma also makes the patient feel drowsy and weak. Antim Tart is especially beneficial for young children and elderly people.
- Nux Vomica: Asthma can also be triggered by gastric troubles. In such instances breathing is more difficult in the morning and is marked by a dry cough and a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Nux Vomica is an excellent remedy for such types of asthma. These asthmatic cases also worsen in winters and may be accompanied by a headache or stomach ache.
- Carbo veg: This homoeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the patient’s face turns blue at the time of an asthmatic attack. These patients also suffer from stomach troubles and a cough accompanied by itchiness in the larynx. Along with this, they tend to feel cold, especially in their hands and feet.
Though homoeopathy has negligible side effects, it should not be used to self medicate. Homeopathic medicine should be prescribed only after the doctor has a thorough physical and emotional understanding of the patient.