Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ashu BansalYour feedback matters!
Dr. Sahab, viral fever ke baad jodo me dard nahin ja raha. Fever nahin hai. Joints ka Dard 7 din se chal raha hai. Medicin bhee chal rahi hai. Relive nahin mil raha. Koi ayurvedic medicine batain. Please.
Osteoporosis is something that can happen to anyone irrespective of the gender. But yes, females are more prone to it. But then, it can always be avoided by taking care of few things when you are young. And if you want to save your body from having osteoporosis at a later age, which makes your bones brittle and fragile, then you must act now. Let’s see how we can take care of our bones:-
1. Stay away from medicines: You cannot avoid medicines when you are having some serious problem. But don’t make popping pills a habit. Because too much medication isn’t good for your bones. Stopping self medication will take care of this problem largely.
2. Quit Smoking and caffeine: if you don’t want to have bone-related problem then you must quit smoking and cut on caffeine. Along with lung problems, smoking also leads to osteoporosis.
3. Cold drinks: One should completely avoid cold drinks if one wants to save one’s bones. Because of presence of phosphorus, cold drinks are harmful for bones. They not only make bones weaker but brittle too.
4. Eat green vegetables: Eating green vegetables is very good for bones since its has not only calcium but Vitamin K also which reduces the risk of bone fractures. So, the first thing you need to eat in abundance is green vegetables.
5. Regular tests: After 35 years of age, along with taking care of above-mentioned things, you must also have regular bone density tests so that you are also aware of how strong your bones are.
6. Direct Sunrays: Sunrays make our skin tanned. But it’s better to have a tanned skin than to have brittle bones. Isn’t it? Along with calcium, Vitamin D also helps in making bones stronger. Until you take vitamin D, taking calcium alone won’t let you absorb it. So, for absorption of calcium, it’s very important to take Vitamin D.
7. Yoga: Doing Yoga regularly can also save your bones from getting brittle and fragile at a later stage. So, must practice it daily without fail.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I'm 30 years old female suffering from backache last 3 years doctor told due to deficiency of vitamin I'm also complete vitamin D injunction course n again same problem happen. Suggest me what to do?
I am feeling slight pain under the foot from past two three months. please suggest me what would be the reason.
I am suffering from bone pain in my lower limbs and no biochemical report favour for any cause. And X ray r normal. What should I do?
I have back pain in upper back. I. E Both side of neck. It increases when I lift any weight. Or if I lift my hand upward. How to get relief?
I am 2þ years old male and have a backache for 2 month. Then I take painrelief ointment cream but I have not relief then what should I do.
I fell from a chair 5 days back and fractured my right elbow. The doctor diagnosed it as a radial head fracture with minimal displacement. One doc suggested that I do a surgery and put a screw. I saw another doc more experienced and he said surgery is not required and it can do more damage than help. He put me inside a full arm cast and asked me to wear it for 3 weeks. I wanted to know where the recovery will be faster, with or without surgery. If I have to wear this cast for 3 weeks, will it take much longer to get full ROM of wrist and elbow. Also while I am wearing the cast can I move my shoulders up and down. Can I flex my hand muscles. Anything else I can do that will help me recover faster. I am a software guy so need to work a lot on the computer so quick recovery is essential for me. Thanks
I am working a sitting job in my office past 4 years now I have lots of back pain. I am daily eating pain killer tablet. How can I cure 100% on this.
I am 27 years old male. I have back pain in right side last five days. I used relief relief at that time. But when I get up in the morning, pain start.
My age is 50 years. I am suffering from neck, shoulder pain which spreads to upper arms sometime. I also have lower back pain. Please provide some homeopathic medicine.
I am above 55 and I am having pain in my ribs as I fell down 2 days ago now can you recommend me some pain relief ointment or any home remedy. What should I do.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.