Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AseemYour feedback matters!
I am taking medicine of depression and fits which controlled it in good manner but due to these medicine, my weight is increasing and hair white and hair falling problems also effects me. Also having constipation problem from last 8 years. Please give me solutions of all these problems because doctor told me that these medicine can't stop. My age is 36 years and weight is 130 kg. Please help me.
I have always pain on my left foot. So wot cn I do for that? It being since 2months. So please tell me.
My father is suffering from the leg pain and he is having swelling on the left feet below knees from one month now he is not able to move properly. Before this he was taking BP medicines as per doctors prescription and he is also having gastric problem and his stomach is comes out very fast. Please suggest what to do which doctor I have to consult to treat the issues.
I am 19 year old and my question is how can I completely prevent hair fall in winter and how can I make silky hair and which thing required for regularly silky hair.
I am 19 years old female. I am suffering from neck and shoulder pain from 6 years. In my MRI scan shows T2 sag of cervical spine shows block vertebra to C2-3 and C5-7 vertebral bodies. Mucosal thickening of both maxillary antra and Posterior disc bulges of C3-4 and C4-5. Will block vertebra become normal? And also I am suffering from vertigo, incomfort with my left part of neck (ear, eye.) feeling as dragging down by itself and shock by my body itself at nights. Will all functioning of body becomes normal without surgery? What type of exercise I have to do to get cure? Which medicine I have to use.
I am 42 years old Male. Having problem in 2-3 finger joints, actually there is ache in these joints. I feel backache (Mostly near shoulders). I am also having ache in other parts of body. I feel it much in morning most of the time and less in day time. Please suggest.
Male pattern baldness is hair loss due to underlying susceptibility of hair follicles to shrink owing to the influence of androgens. It is the most common cause of baldness in men. Typically, hair loss occurs at the vertex and the temples for men, whereas women usually lose hair all over their scalps.
- Male pattern baldness is related to your genes and male sex hormones. It usually follows a pattern of receding hairline and hair thinning on the crown, and is caused by hormones and genetic predisposition.
- Generally, baldness occurs when the hair follicle shrinks over time, resulting in shorter and finer hair. Eventually, the follicles do not grow new hair. The follicles remain alive, which suggests that it is still possible to grow new hair.
- The typical pattern of male baldness begins at the hairline. The hairline gradually moves backward (recedes) and forms an" m" shape. Eventually the hair becomes finer, shorter, and thinner, and creates a u-shaped (or horseshoe) pattern of hair around the sides of the head.
The cheapest way is to hide it by wearing a wig. Medicines that treat male pattern baldness include:
- Minoxidil (rogaine) - it is a solution that is applied directly to the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles. It slows hair loss for many men, and some men grow new hair. Hair loss returns when you stop using this medicine.
- Finasteride (propecia, proscar) - it is a pill that interferes with the production of a highly active form of testosterone that is linked to baldness. It slows hair loss. It works slightly better than minoxidil. Hair loss returns when you stop using this medicine.
- Dutasteride is similar to finasteride, but may be more effective.
- Hair transplant - this process consists of removing tiny plugs of hair from areas where the hair is continuing to grow and placing them in areas that are balding. This can cause minor scarring and possibly, infection. The procedure requires multiple sessions.
I am only 21 but my almost hair are white, since I was 15 m facing this problem. This is heredity problem but I m facing this more than anyone in my family.
Suffering from tibia fracture has been operated by inserting plates, then rod and now by inserting ilizorov structures, but not joint properly.
My left side leg pain is pat one months one of the doctor advice some medicine but not rectify pls send them suggestion medicine.
I am having a lot of problem with my hair. While washing my hair with shampoo a lot of hair comes on my hand. Please help me with this. What shall I do?
Hey I AM 21 YRS OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY HAIRS ON MY FACE NO mustache NOT A SINGLE HAIR? What shall I do to grow hairs on my face in 1 month?
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.