Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AsYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, I get my nose blocked on either of the sides sometimes and there is a jelly thing in my end of the nose (between nose and throat) that blocks my breathe. What should I do?
I am 32 year old female for last few days I am experiencing sudden dizziness and complete feeling down and weak and after sometime feeling better, couple of years ago I took medicines for vertigo. Should I consult doctor if yes which specialization.
I had bronchitis and. Sinus problem. Is there any permanent solution 3years back I had varicocele surgery at grade 2 And Iam physically and mentally weaken with this problems How can I keep my health in good position.
I have suffering from pain in my throat. Irritation is very high and I can not even eat food. What can be the diseases. Is it tonsils or something else.
Hi I have been suffering from allergic bronchitis from almost 15 years. Although by medication it has been reduced by let's say 80% But I still have breathing problems. Also at any given time I can breathe from only one side of my nose (I.e. From only one nostril). Suggest me some exercises. Any remedies are highly welcomed.
I am 15 years old female and I am suffering from chronic sinusitis nearly from two years and now I am in 10th. I suffer from severe headache daily due to which I can't study. Headache becomes totally fine in the evening but it starts in the morning nearly 9 am little and it becomes worst till afternoon, it also gets better if I sleep. My nose is even fully blocked. Mucus is not coming out. When I sneeze only little comes. I also have little soar throat. Even cough comes from my throat I feel pressure around my eyes even. In x-ray the final impression is maxillary and frontal sinusitis. I don't understand why headache is more in morning and afternoon and why it becomes less in evening as well as why it becomes better as I sleep in afternoon. Is it sure that I am causing from sinusitis only or any other problem? please answer all my questions and tell me what should I do further. Please.
He is having ear deaf. He cannot hear any thing by longer. And also he cannot see. He has long sight. He had been used power glasses but no use of that so please consult me. Wait for your results. Please replay me soon for my son.
He gets a bleeding nose whenever he is bending over or moving too fast, can you tell me the reason for this?
I'm 31 yrs old male, few days back I got fever and recovered. Since that time I got cracks on tongue, ulcers inside of the mouth and throat pain also. Please let me know what should I do?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!