Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Crown And Bridge Fixing Procedure
Treatment of Swollen Gums
Treatment for Gummy Smile Correction
Treatment of Abnormal Tooth Color
Treatment of Abnormally Shaped Teeth
Dental Cleaning Control
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Dental Check-Ups And Cleaning Procedure
Dental Bridges Procedure
Dental Bleaching Procedure
Dental Aesthetics Procedure
Treatment of Tender Gums
Damon System Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Teeth Sensitive to Hot and Cold
Treatment of Teeth Grinding
Submit a review for Cradle HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of bad breath I used so many toothpaste but not work what would I do to solve this problem.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Drinking alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.
I was having very bad pain in the middle part of my teeth of upper jaw so today I went to meet my dentist after examine my tooth my dentist told me that I have to go for root canal which is going to cost around 8 to 10000 including that capping also like he said I have to come for three settings which will cost around 3000 and capping r kf three types which start from 1500,4000 nd 8000 but my problem is that this is out of my budget because right now I am facing some financial crisis so m not able to afford it is there any other way to get rid of this pain because it is paining like hell. And I am from siliguri so kindly tel me if there is any other doctor who will take less money for this whole treatment.
I have a yellowish pus on my throat. N due to that I can't eat. And also soar throat due to sinus. And it's pain. So please reply.
Dear doctor, I'm facing bad breath and mouth smell and I clean my teeth every time and I brush my teeth throughout the day and no cavities and clean tooth but even I'm facing bad mouth smell what is the reason please help Thanks for answering or reading my question, Kind regards, M.Imthiyas.
Fruits and vegetables which require continuous biting like apples, carrots and corn should be avoided as it can become quite difficult while the braces are on.
I feel every time dry my thyroid, can you explain me because now I am not in India so, This is not a cancer symptoms?
There is a lot of pain in my wisdom tooth, I thought wisdom tooth is coming now so I am getting pain but I am not sure. It is from last one week and becoz of that my ears are also paining, last 2 days I took pain killer but it will effect for only sometime.
I am facing bad breath problem. Even though used to brush twice in a day and also use tongue cleaner. I am also using mouth wash. Still facing the problem of bleeding gum and bad breath. Please help me and suggest me the remedy.
Hi Doctor, I am having bad breath from few years. Early morning after I brush my teeth I see feel some water saliva in my month. As some doctors told its an acidity problem and taken medicine for that but its no use. Kindly suggest me how I can come out of that soon.
How To Take Care Of Your Ears?
1) Avoid unnecessary and excessive use of earbuds.
2) Avoid staying too close to a loudspeaker for a longer duration
3) Do not insert sharp or pointed objects in ear for cleaning.
4) Use earplugs while swimming.
5) Listening to music on a headphone at a high volume for a long time can cause deafness.
6) Avoid using otc medication like drops or tablets for ear problems. Always consult a doctor.
7) If you experience sudden hearing loss, take your doctor's appointment as soon as possible.
I need scaling for my teeth for bad breath and how must cost for scaling in nellore please let me know.
In summers swimming is wonderful for soothing pitta dosha. Other water-based sports and ice-skating are also good choices. Leisurely evening strolls after the heat of the day is relaxing for both mind and body. An occasional moonlight walk soothing for pitta-ruffled emotions.
Sir, Actually ,today I have drink some hot water. Then my throat started to pain. What will I do for my throat? Give me solution.
I am having severe throat infection. I had consulted ENT specialist. He prescribed me to have claribid 500 mg twice (after breakfast and dinner) and levoday 500 after lunch. I am feeling better with reduced throat pain. Problem is I am having bitter taste for all day long and feeling weakness. What should I take for this which will not have bad effect on infection. Can I have saunf for removing bitter taste. And what to take for removing weakness?
Hi, From a very long time, my left side of the tongue is getting touched by 3rd molar teeth and my tongue is hurting, Have shown to doctors, some say it is nothing to do with teeth, have applied kenacort to tongue, have got teeth little bit grinded also, there is a slight relief from that but still it is rubbing against the teeth. What do I do? Please suggest.
I am 28 years old. Mujhe ek 7 saal ka beta hai jo operation se hua hai. Mujhe back pain ki problem hai or mera hath or pair m swelling hota hai or mujhe nind nai aati hai hath pair m jhanjhanat hota hai bhut tied feel Karti hun chakkar aata hai, bhut jyada hair fall v ho raha hai, please help me.
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.