Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Cysts Removal Procedure
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Cradle HospitalYour feedback matters!
Mere left ear me 1 hafte se dard hai or kam sunai de raha hai or uski wajah se sir dard bhi h.Gentamicin drop or levocetirizine le rahi hu dard ke liye diclofenac le rahi hu fark nahi sunai nahi de raha.
I am 25 years old female suffering from runny nose & constant sneezing 24*7 almost everyday accompanied by watery eyes. Watery discharge comes out of my nose almost all the time & If I touch my nose I start sneezing. It's very irritating to live with this condition 24*7.I am unable to concentrate on anything. I also had sinus problem beforehand & also has allergy from dust. I have been suffering from this problem since 4-5 weeks, precisely since the advent of monsoon. I think the monsoon is what triggers this problem in me. I had the similar problem last years during the monsoon. Please help me with this & suggest me some remedies for it.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies. In case of severe gum disease, you should visit the dentist.
I just did a root canal treatment for my front tooth couple days ago, and now having a bump on the gum. Not really painful but a bit swelling. What is it? Is that normal? Will that disappear within a couple of days?
Dear doctor. I have problems of mouth ulcers since last days. It's very difficult to meet some thing and every month this problem happen with me repeatedly. Can you please tell me the exact reason of mouth ulcers and medicine for this problem .thank you.
I have used chlorhexidine mouthwash and have brown staining on my teeth. And also having ulcers continuously and inflammation in tongue and below tongue behind lower jaw since 8 months. Used Darolac tab and (cefpodoxime proxetil+Potassium clavulanate) tab, Trypcare plus tab, Montair-LC along with Kosfresh mouthwash (Chlorhexidine) and TESS buccal paste. My age 24. Went for dental reference but no cause came out for this. The ulcers and inflammation of tongue is continuously appearing on leaving the medicines. What is the permanent cure for this disease.
I am having left ear pain for the last 2 weeks. When I try to bite something it seems that there is a slight vacum. Once in a while my ear gets pulled all by itself & then a sharp pain persists for 30 mins. I had been into a calling profile but that was ears who. Couple of months back I had root canal treatment in my upper left molar. Not sure whether that's the cause. Kindly help.
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe.
So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
- The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
- Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
- Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
- Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.
I am male 25 age. I had severe sensitivity in my teeth. dentists advice me to have wisdom tooth extraction/surgery .last to last week he removed lower right wisdom tooth and had stitches in my mouth. Last week he removed stitches and advice to take Flexon Mr. for pain. Still now I had severe sharp pain in my teeth even when I am drinking water I feel severe pain at that side. I am not eating from right side. I am very much in pain. I visit my dentist nd he told der is no symptom of dry socket. Still I am having severe pain and he advice me to take Flexon Mr. 3 times. I smoke 2 -3 cigarettes per day but I do no chew tobacco or masala. I am concerned is this a sign of mouth cancer or like anything .Please help me. I am in tension please.
I got my nose pierced recently. I found a small amount of pus. So what tablet can I use to reduce pus and swelling?
Sir sure na no problem. It is somewhat at end of mine tongue. N even throat. Im scared seriously. Vallath papillae type it is. I had consulted an E N T they said it is" chala" or ulcer.. Some round type papillae r there. What should I do.
I am facing tooth ache problem for last week and a s in this case the money and a very important to me.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and from the I got my mouth dry and I had my hiv test and also my girlfriend too but both are non reactive, now i'm confused then whats going on with me.
I have sinus problem which make very uncomfortable to stay and continue cough and itching on ears and nose get blocked every time.
I'm doing angioplasty last month. Now I feel dizziness mostly in evening. And tired. And I have pain in chest both side .mild pain while walking after breakfast when going on job. I want to know angioplasty is going well or any problem or any other blockage now I am taking rosava. Proxe.embeta. Pan 40. Tablets please guide me its any problem in father or angioplasty is safe.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.