Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arya Vir Arya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Arya Vir AryaYour feedback matters!
Kamar mai aur gardan mai bhut dard hota hai letkar bhi baith kar bhi. Safar karne ke baad bhut thakan ho jati hai sirf 2 ghante ka safar lagta hai 8 ghante ka kia ho weekness bhi hai body mai kandhe mai bhi dard hone laga hai gardan ke saath jyada der baitha bhi nahi jaata ise 2 se 3 saal ho gaye doctor ko dikhaya bol rahe the exercise karo cervical ki halki sikayat hai 2 saal pehle exray karaya tha normal nikla beech mai dard theek ho gaya tha fir se hone laga 9 baje se 6 baje tak system par baithna padata hai mai graphic designer hu doctor.
Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings! presently looking for a permanent solution and better treatment for my mother (50 age), who is suffering from Knee Joint Pain and Swelling. She is presently under treatment and taking Allopathic medicine. Along with this she is applying SayDex Oil for the oil massage at Knee Joint Area and she is doing some exercises as advised. I learned that this pain is recurring and no permanent solution is there for this Pain. However, I believe that there must be a permanent solution for this Joint Pain and Swelling. Would you please let me know your best possible solution for the above matter? Thank you for your time. Regards, Pradeep.
When I walk some distance .my knees are paining and also my foot .why and what should I do to reduce this pain.
I am 78, male, retired after 42 years of active work in shopfloor of an automobile industry and spent my last ten years in marketing. Had a very active life. Oflate (for last 6/7 weeks) I am having pain in my left leg calf muscle. This pain has now spread upto my hip .I am not able to walk even a minimum of 100 meters at one stretch, without sitting .This has spoiled my morning walk of 2 to 3 Km. I am not diabetic, BP is normal Can you suggest means to get over this pain in left leg. I am a pure Vegetarian.
I have knee pain last three weeks what can I do I play kabbadi game last three weeks please help me.
I had a spine surgery as I had a tumour there. Now I am unable to land my foot properly. Surgery was successful .I don't feel any pain. I went for therapies too. But no improvement. I only can walk on my toes.Please suggest.
I am 33years old, having backache since 3 months ago, had consult with ortho physician, advised for EFT Physio and taken, but still having frequently. Kindly advice.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.