Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arpit JainYour feedback matters!
If we cum outside the vagina is there any chance of pregnancy. What are the precautions we need to take when having sex with out condom not to get pregnancy.
I have severe cough from past 1 month. At starting it was frequent, I took some cough syrup for that and also did some home remedies, it effects a little but didn't makes my cough to finish completely. From last around 10 days every time when try to laugh loudly or when I sneeze a severe cough starts for 7-8 seconds without breath taking condition happens. Please help.
Hi Dr, every now and then in and around my testis I get something like wax, itching and irritation. When I try itch it increases more and skin comes out and then starts burning. I use HH DERM as per the Dr's recommendation however, it still occur. Please suggest me something on this to get rid of this.
I am 35 year old female and I have stomach ache from last one month. I have used many painkillers but there is no cure for this and also I have acidity. So what I do?
Becoming white fungus in my testicle everyday so I like to know the advice how to treatment this problem.
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing. Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
1. Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
2. Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
3. Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually.
Sir I am 33 years old man earlier my sexual life was good but from 1 years I am suffering by early discharge, when my wife touch then too excited and during foreplay only discharge happen, earlier we have daily sex and two three times in a night, in these day once a week and only one time in a night, I am not able to satisfy partner, I have seen Zandu vigorex SF capsule add so I have planning to take this medicine please suggest dose of this medicine or suggest other treatment for permanent solution.
Hi, I am 29 Years old married. I am not much more enjoying during sex because my sperm fetch immediately when I enter my penis to vagina. I can do it only using condom. Please suggest me what should I to do so I can enjoy my married life much more. Thanks.
I have tendency to catch cold easily. I have not under any clinical situation earlier. What should do I?
I am suffering that I not get clearly freshed in morning. If I do brush I have to go twice wc. What is the problem.
I am std infected and I have pain in my leg and my Uric is 6.9 normal. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
Hello doctors. Can PCOS be cured? Can any woman be pregnant having pcos? If possible then share some tips how it can cured. Please.
I have vitamin d deficiency what food I should take, someone told me to take injection once in a year of vitamin d. Please help.
I want to know about stammering. But every speech therapists reject my question now tell me what shall I do.
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking.