Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archna JainYour feedback matters!
How can I decrease the sensitivity of my penis which will stop the effect of premature ejaculation? Or is there any other natural way which can solve the problem of premature ejaculation?
Hello sir/mam, in winter my knee gets too much pai. In morning I can't even able to stand when I get up.. Is there any way.
How to gain weight naturally or any weight gainer. My height is 6'1" but weight is 59 age is 23. Till now don't get any solution.
In a sports injury the acl and lcl in my left knee has turned according to the mri report so is a surgery needed in future because now I am fine as I am before?
There are people who feel lonely but are alone and there are those who choose to be alone but are not necessarily alone, i. E. Surrounded by people. So what make us feel lonely? is it just isolation from social life or one can be lonely in the midst of all social activities? today psychologist Shivani sadhoo answers some of the interesting facts and mind factors behind being alone and being lonely.
First understand, loneliness is a universal human emotion, yet it is both a complex and unique to each individual. It is commonly described as a state of solitude or being alone but in reality, loneliness is a state of mind. This state of mind causes people to feel empty, alone and unwanted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to form connections with other people. Loneliness as per psychological definition is not necessarily about staying living physically alone, instead, it is the perception of being alone and isolated that matters the most.
For example, a newly joined office employee, who has difficulty in making friends and making himself/herself noticed, might feel lonely despite being surrounded by hundreds of office mates. Similarly, if a girl or a boy finds it difficult to express his/her pain, fears, feelings through verbal expressions, i. E. By talking, he/she might feel alone among a group of friends who would be all talking about themselves and would consider this person to have no trouble in life.
Loneliness has a wide range of negative effects on both physical and mental health. Some of the health risks associated with loneliness includes:
- cardiovascular diseases and strokes
- depression and suicide,
- alcoholism and smoking,
- progression of Alzheimer's disease
Generally, it's very difficult to recognize if someone feels lonely and sometimes even the sufferer doesn't recognize for the whole life that he/she was lonely deep inside.
One can cure loneliness:-
- by first identifying themselves that they suffer from loneliness.
- by realizing themselves that loneliness is a hazardous condition and they should fix it.
- if the person suffers from difficulties to express themselves to others, lacks effective communication skills, feels shy and stressed in social gathering then its advisable to take a help from experts like a mental health professional or a psychologist.
Hello doctors. I've consulted a dermatologist yesterday. He prescribed a tablet DOXRID for 1month. A gel FACECLIN for local application and a lotion TOPISAL-3%. Also a soap CLIN-GLO. He also asked few test like peeling skin from face and also taking two three hairs with root. The tests would cost around 2000rs. Is this and all useful? How should I use those medicines? I want to know whether this will give me good result?
Hello Doctor, It was around 3 years back, when I was 18 years old, my bra size was 80cms.(n 80 has remained cost. For three later years) Later, in the next one and a half year, the size got increased to 85 Cms. Which was still ok. But the size 85 cms, lasted only for few months (5 to 6), and now it's 90 cms. Which is really big for a gal of my age. (20 yrs.) This big size doesn't give my body a good appearance.
I want to gain weight because my weight is just 48 or 49 kg tell me which type of exercise is better for me.
I always feel smell in my mouth, although I brush my teeth twice a day and using top brands like colgate, pepsodent, please advise
I want to grow my beard faster. What should I do? Does I have to take vitamins or by naturally? Please help me in this. I have a dream to grow a thick beard. Thankyou.
What are the symptoms of flu what can I do for it please give me some suggestions sir It is a very big problem give some solution.
Sir, My FBS test is 128, PPBS Is 183, Hba1c is 5.6 and Average of 3 months is 114. Am I diabetic patient?
Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. But if the depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression. Under clinical depression, it is preferable that you go through a proper treatment course by a certified therapist. The Most common types of depressions are:
- Major depression - Under this type of a depression you will be depressed for most days of the week and if this condition extends for a period greater than 2 weeks, then it is a case of major depression. The most common method to treat a major depression is to talk to a mental health specialist and take medications called antidepressants (only after a prescription by a certified doctor).
- Persistent depressive disorder - This is a more severe and long lasting type of depression which is identified if you are depressed over a period longer than 2 hours. The most common symptoms of this type of a disorder are - change in your appetite, too much or too little sleep, lack of energy or fatigue, low self-esteem, trouble concentrating or making decisions, feeling hopeless among others.
- Bipolar disorder - If you are experiencing extreme ups and downs of mood abruptly and without any apparent reason, then you might be suffering from this disorder. This disorder is commonly known as a maniac depression, because during an up phase you will be extremely happy, joyful outgoing and talkative but during the low phase you will be sad, tired and depressed.
- Seasonal affective disorder - This type of a depression might bother you only during the winter season. This happens whenever the days are shorter and your body is not able to get enough of sunlight. This mostly happens in the case of people who are very fond of sunlight, and they prefer the sunshine over dark periods of the night. This disorder is treated by SAD antidepressants and everyday light therapy of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Psychotic depression - Under this type of a depression, you will have a major depression along with some psychotic symptoms like - hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Hallucinations mean viewing things that are not there, in reality, delusions are false beliefs or misconceptions and paranoia is the constant fear that somebody is going to harm you.
Hi. I am 23 years old. The issue is a little embarrassing, as I am an adult and I don't get wet easily when having sex or masturbating. I do not cum at all. I feel turned on by the intimacy, but cannot cum, even if the session goes wild for long hours. This is causing a problem in my sex life. Please if you could guide me on which speciality doctor to contact and what could be the possible reasons and how to overcome it.
My penis is not getting enough hard. I feel it's in loose condition before masturbation and not full erected. Getting early ejaculation too.
Panchakarma is a therapy that has the objective to purify and detoxify the body. The therapy can help one get rid of many chronic diseases and also works as preventive treatment. Ayurveda describes panchkarma as more than a healing system. It is a combination of science and art of appropriate living to achieve longevity. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma for cleansing of body toxins, balancing all tridosha’s (Vata, Pitta and Kapha – three bio energies for body constitution).
Abhyangam: A gentle herbal oil massage to body which helps in relaxation and improves blood circulation
Swedan: Ayurvedic steam with ayurvedic herbs which removes the rigid toxins from the body an loosen the muscles
Basti: Medicated enema which aims to balance the vata dosha of body. Also helps in healing of degeneration of joints
Janu Basti: Knee joint is called as the Janu Sandhi in Sanskrit; hence the name Janu Basti .
Relieves knee pain
Balances Sleshaka Kapha, which regulates the synovial fluid in the joint, which is necessary for proper lubrication of the joint.
Yoga Various forms of yogasan are been taught which helps in restoring the mobility and give strength to the muscles.
Proper care along with Ayurvedic medicines and Panchakarma can surely avoid knee replacement surgery…………
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Above Haryana Wala Sweets