Doctor in Dr Archna Jain's Homeopathy Clinic
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Diet
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr Archna Jain's Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very good experience.. She has good knowledge and understanding.we will follow the advise and am sure good result will follow
There are many kinds of infections that may afflict the body from time to time. While some of them may be dormant conditions that flare up due to environmental factors, there may be others that may occur due to a change in season as well as other causes, including interaction with a carrier of the same infection.
A fungal infection is usually caused by the growth and accumulation of the harmful fungi in a particular part of the body or organ of the body. These kinds of infections may be caused between the toes, thighs, vagina and other areas where we tend to sweat a lot. The hands, feet, nails and the groin region are also quite susceptible to such infection. Let us find out the various ways in which homeopathy can be used in order to treat fungal infections in the body. One must keep in mind that these medicines must only be prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Fungal infection on the feet- The best homeopathic medication for fungal infection on the feet includes petroleum and silicea. These medicines may be used especially if there is a strong odour and excessive sweating. These medicines are good for clearing the infection entirely. Also, they are especially effective for conditions like Athlete’s Foot.
Fungal infection in the groin area- If the patient is suffering from a fungal infection in the groin area or around the thighs, like a Jock Itch or any related condition, then medicines like Graphites and Sepia may be prescribed by the doctor. These medicines are especially helpful when there is a great deal of itching along with an outbreak of rashes plus other signs of the infection.
Fungal Infection on the Scalp- There are many kinds of infections that may occur in the scalp of the patient due to excessive sweating as well as other kinds of pollution and exposure to chemicals. Thuja and Kali Sulphuricum may be prescribed for this purpose. It also fights related symptoms like excessive itching of the scalp and sensitivity to touch.
Fungal Infection on the Skin- When the skin suffers from fungal infection which leads to boils, crusting, pus and bleeding, Tellurium, Sepia and Thuja may be recommended by the doctor. These medicines work well if the patient is experiencing severe itching, especially after taking a cold shower or bath.
Fungal Infection in the Mouth- The fungal infection in the mouth may happen due to lack of hydration as well as poor eating habits. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe medicines like Helonias and Borax. These medicines also deal with symptoms like the formation of ulcers or white lesions in the mouth.
I am 20 year old male and I suffering from a ringworm disease from past 1 year. Please prefer some pills and cream which can help in diagnosis.
Whenever I take any antibiotics I usually get Loose motions. Stomach ache. From last two months I’m facing the issue, I drink beer once in a month and whiskey in a month or two. Isn’t drinking the problem? As I ve a weak stomach. please advise I’m worried.
Hello doctors, Can someone please suggest diet for jaundice, it's in initial stage. My cousin age 18 is infected with it. Your help is most appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Piles also known as haemorrhoids. It is a condition in which there is swelling and inflammation around the anus and in the lower rectum. It is a condition in which the person experiences extreme pain while pooping and there may also be blood in few cases. It is very common, both in men and women. There are as many as four types of piles, such as internal, external, protruding and blind piles. There are several factors, which cause piles such as:
- No physical activity
- Prolonged sitting with no movement
- Diet containing more fats and carbohydrates and less fibre content
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Chronic constipation
The signs and symptoms of piles may vary according to your type. The most common being severe pain with blood appearing along the passage of stool or on the tissue paper. If you are suffering from internal haemorrhoid it might protrude through the anus outside your body, which is extremely painful and irritating. In case of external haemorrhoids you might feel a hard and painful lump around the anus. Excessive rubbing and cleaning the area may also cause itchiness, pain and bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with extreme pain: Aloe is one of the homeopathic medicines you should take if you suffer from piles with severe pain. It appears like a bunch of blue grapes around the anus. The condition is accompanied by tenderness and soreness around the region. If you feel extreme pain and soreness at the slightest touch then Muriatic Acid is extremely helpful. If you experience a burning sensation and the pain lasts for more than an hour after excretion, Ratanhia works pretty well.
- Homeopathic medicine for bleeding piles: Bleeding when passing stool is one of the very common sign of piles. Hamamelis and Phosphorus are both equally helpful in curing piles that bleeds and the blood is bright red in colour. Backache and extreme weakness are also accompanied with bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for the Blind Type piles: If your piles do not bleed and it is purple in colour along with hard and dry stool, Aesculus will work well for you.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with constipation: Nux Vomica and Collinsonia are both effective in dealing piles with constipation. You pass hard and dry stool and it is always unsatisfactory.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!