Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Annu Gupta
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Annu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am writing this on behalf of my wife. She a pain in her left knee from past few 1 month we have been to near by clinics and by there suggestion we have taken a X Ray. Found no issues in the reports so they gave same pain killers and the pain was ok for few days and now she is suffering from the pain again.
Sir I am 23 years old. sir I have many problem in a body. so I done many test and last test that I will do for vitamin d. the test will show (64 )something. i have pain in feet both shoulder joint or lower back pain. I will eat vitamin d tablet but no profit will come. i am in stressful. Help me now I eat daily egg (desi) apple,or patanjali (ashwagandha ,mooslipak, shatwar. it will help me or not. i feel very uncomfortable or week. i am a sport person I will do running and play volleyball but (ab chala be nhi jata paro ke niche dard rehti hai what I will do or main problem I do masturbate for (8 years) and abi ek mahine se thoda kam kr de hai masturbate .what I do .i will see porn.
I am a 18 years old and i'm suffering from a pain in my knees from last two months what should I have to do?
I am 38 year old female with cervical spondylosis & multiple (posterior & paracentral) disc bulge. But no nerve root compression. I was prescribed dolokind+, alsody, pan20, nurokind G. But after taking nurokind g (0-1-0), I feel too dizzy even to stand. I lie down until dizziness goes away which takes a minimum if 4 hours. Should I continue or stop? Having researched, I found itbis majorly given for seizures which I do not have. Can you please tell why was I prescribed with it in the first place?
I have been diagnosed with hla b-27 positive and have undergone MRI and many x-rays that have mix results some suggest ankylosing spondylitis and some not. Even doctors I consulted are confused, I am not perfectly fine since past 2 years and the back is a nuisance since then. Tried painkillers, physiotherapy,swimming, vitamin d and calcium course but the problem resonates time and again. So I need to ask how to confirm if the problem is AS? And if it's AS then how can I get it cured, please help me it's ruining my golden years of my life!
I'm 42 years old and I have severe back pain for the past 7 r 8 years. I'm doing exercises regularly but I couldn't see any improvement. What should I do?
I am having some kind of pain in my back neck, shoulder and back (right side) I am also experiencing pain in my right side face and nose! It started about 2 years agot It is decreasing with time but still sometimes it hurts! What treatment should I go through?
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.