Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Bahri
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali BahriYour feedback matters!
I am 22, male. I have pain in my right knee, I mean the joints. I had this pain from past 5 years. But from last 1 year it has been very painful. Before this 1 year, for nearly 6 months I heard sounds while walking (in between the joints). I could not even sleep due this pain. Actually what is the reason behind it. Why it is caused. What should I do to get rid of this?
Hi, From last 2 months I am having a lot of pain in my thoracic spine how I should get rid off these pain completely.
I have neck pain along with mid back pain and low back pain in the left side of the sacrum. I consulted an orthopedic and all I got was some analgesics. I sought osteopathy and had two sessions after which I was almost crippled nor even being able to walk! Now I am much better after almost 2 month rest at home. I am really worried because the pain in the lower back on the left side is still there but very light. I'm afraid to go back to sports. What do I need to do?
There is pain in both the legs. The right leg is more painful than the left. It feels as though the pain is in the nerves.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.