Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aakriti Bhatnagar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aakriti BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
I am female 40 years old. 6 months back I have met with accident & have operated on below the right knee (one inch plate inserted) & slight head injury also with 15 stitches. Nowadays I am getting bodypain/legpain & I feel very tired. Pl advise some good medicine for the health & avoid body pain completely.
My wife age 27 years old now she was pregnant from last 2 months and having back pain vomiting every after 1days. I want to know diet for this period. Im from kolkata.
My right leg knee is paining since yesterday. Please recommend me some exercise or homemade prescription.
I am a 40yr old male and have pain in shoulder & lower part of knee from last 2 months. What should I do?
I'm 22 years female. I have scars on neck, shoulders and back side of my body. And i've a hair fall. I've lost plenty of my hair on fore heard part. So please kindly suggest me some remedies to control or stop this hair fall and get rid of black spots on my body NATURALLY. PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Hi, I was playing Nd suddenly I had back pain. Just above bums. I am not able to walk or sit due to pain.
Sir, I am having constant pain from my elbow to shoulder joint in my right arm from the last 2/3 months. I am also having cervical problem at c4-c5&SLIP DISC AT L5-S1 PLEASE SUGGEST SOME EXERCISE/TREATMENT THANKS.
I have also problem of back bone pain I cant sit for long time during study. Its causes pain. What should i do ?
I'm suffering a pain in my both leg, as it there is a small buldge on both sides, it always pains as soon as I starts walking, working, etc.
Hi, i'm 36 yrs person. I've feel pain in my both ankle joints maximum in early morning. What is the reason of that & what are the solution of this problem.
Sir I had blood report for body pain specially hand shoulder my hydroxy level 12 ng/ml. Dr. give 3 month medicine nd injection. I want to know what kind type food I eat so my hydroxy level increase nd I am vegetarian.
Hello My brother suffered from epilepsy 1 year back. He took treatment and took medicine Rcinex for 1 year complete. Now he is a heavy drinker. Is it fine if he drinks when he had a history of epilepsy?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.