Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. SethiYour feedback matters!
Can gabaneuron 100 be given to a 80 years old diabetic lady patient for pain in arms and shoulder muscles.
My father aged 64, height 5.10" had fever of about 101-102C 4-5 days back. He was taking paracetamol 650 mg. Now he has joints pain, mainly both knee pain and fever around 99-99.8C. Blood test is done as described below :- Blood Reports: hematology Hb - 9.5 g/dl TLC - 4300 mm3 DLC - P75, L23, M01, E01 platelet count - 1.35 lacs/mm3 Malaria parasite - Negative. Peripheral smear - Predominantly normocytic normochromic RBC seen with few macrocytic & macro ovalocytes RBC seen. DENGUE TEST Dengue: Ns1Ag - Negative Dengue Serology: IgM - Negative IgG - Negative KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST FBS - 90 Urea - 30 Creatinine - 1.73 Calcium - 7.80 Uric acid - 8.0 LIVER FUNCTION TEST Total Bilirubin - 0.72 Direct Bilirubin - 0.20 SGPT - 17 SGOT - 32 ALP - 99 Total Protein - 6.56 Albumin - 4.07 Nowadays he is having weakness & knee pain while walking. Kindly suggest some treatment for weakness & knee pain. Thanks.
4 months ago while playing football, my right knee suddenly twisted, I took aceclofenac for 3 week and got some relief but still now I hear a pop up in knee while bending and feel little pain while walking, my knee feels unstable. I was doing straightening exercise but its not working anymore. Can it be fully recovered?
I have a lower back pain from last 2 yrs, I took mri scanning Dr. Suggested to operation. I am 21 years old, does it ryt .
Sir, Mai muzaffarpur ka hu mujhe meri age 25 years h mujhe right leg mai faileria h 10 saal se mai homeopathy dawa kha raha hu but koi labah nhi ho raha h please suggested me.
I am having back pain from past few years, done with all test like x-ray, MRI, tried homeopathy, ayurveda but no relief. Now the pain has reached till neck. I am vry much tensed. I am working so I need to sit for the whole day due to which problem is increasing. Please advise what should I do?
Few weeks ago I had a bad hit on my right side ribs while playing football. The pain was very severe. It happened to reduce later on but I have noticed that it still persists during some particular muscle movement related to right side of my chest. This is as severe that I had to stop breathing for a moment. Is the pain related to my lungs or muscle? How can I get over it?
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
Hi I am 31 years old I have a severe back pain when I consult doctor, he checked my uric acid level which is quite high its 7. what should I do to control my uric acid level? Please help me.
I am feeling my legs very stiffed even the whole body. All my joints are paining, small also like elbow, fingers etc. I am having thyroid problem also when I was in 9th standard. Before my marraige my weight was around 50-55 kg and I feel very energtic. But after my first delivery in 2006, my life was become full of problems like survical, legs pain, joint pain etc. My major concern is that I am feeling any energy in my legs and I don't think I can for walk also to reduce my weight. Please tell me what should I do?
Hi doctor I am not able to lift my hand and I am feeling numbness on my left hand one of my friend when playing caught left of my neck by mistake so suddenly numbness started. I consulted a local doctor he told it will go in 2 hours but it dint go this happened at yesterday 3 pm and still dint go what should I do doctor?
Hello Doctors, I couldn't concentrate on my work for last 15 days due to head pressure and fogginess. Slightly neck stiffness & tickling in upper arm. My physician suggested me Renal & lipid profile test. Later other doctor suggested me spinal x-ray, B12 and vitamin D test. The report details as below: Total Lipid profile Triglyceride 245 (<200 mg/dl GPO-PAP) VLDL 49 (5-35 mg/dl Calculated) Slightly high Renal Profile - Ok Vitamin B12 level (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 156 Unit pg/ml Biological Ref - 187-883 25 Hydroxy (OH) Vit D (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 9.30 ng/ml Biological Ref - deficiency < 10 Insufficiency - 10-30 Sufficiency 30-100 Cervical X-ray Slightly straight in top and bottom My Doctor suggested exercise and plus huge deficiency of vitamin b12 and D of the root cause. Prescribed: Vitcofol injection, D- Rise 60000 U, gemcal 500/0.25 mcgm. Please let me know your expert suggestion. How to overcomes Vitamin B12 & D deficiency. And diet chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. About me- 40 year male, Software Developer in IT sector, Mild psoriasis taking homeopathy medicine of Doctor Batra for last 2 years. Weight - 70 kg Height 5'10' Thank you.
Hello doctors, I am going to gym form yesterday onwards. I am working out hard from yesterday onwards in gym. But I am suffering from hand muscle pains and muscles are totally in contracted position. I couldnt lift my hand as normal its really hard for me to do my works suggest me exercise or english medicine to get subside of pains both my hands are in same position. Its urgent docs.
I'm having neck n back pain from long time. and also irregular menses prob. Can it be treated by acupuncture. N what is the cost?
I am facing neck pain near my shoulders. I have developed forward neck posture due to computer use and testing. What medications should I take? My shoulders and neck are paining like hell:(
I have problems walking after 1 km. Legs become heavy, stiff and feet drags. Cardio, blood test, venous, arterial ok. What could be the cause and solution?
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.