Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Gestational Diabetes Management
Submit a review for Mr.Sanjay 's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.
I am 21 years old male and I want to gain weight quickly what should I eat my present weight is 43 kg.
Helo I am 28 years old girl and taking protein ex from last two month. Any harm of this or not. Can I take it in summer or not.
I am teacher. I does stand and speak whole day. So, I have tired so much due to energy loss. I have continuously weakness day by day. How I get instant energy. What can I use any supplement for instant energy.
One of the most common scenarios that most people are faced with is a constant feeling of tiredness and lethargy even after you have had a full night’s sleep. The questions popping in your mind right about now is, why is this happening? Why does the lethargic feeling fail to leave you even after you had a proper 8 hours sleep? Why is your sleep getting into the way of your professional productivity? Though there are a number of different explanations to this constant feeling of cloudiness throughout the day, hence, experts in the field have listed down some of the factors that prove to be the major causes behind this condition.
Some of these most common and powerful reasons are listed below.
- Thyroid: The moment your thyroid levels start soaring, you will automatically find it difficult to keep up with the pace that your day to day life demands. The thyroid gland, which is placed right in front of the throat, is the size of the knot on your tie. This gland produces a hormone. When the activity of the thyroid gland, it starts secreting more and more of the hormones, leading to a condition termed as hyperthyroidism. The same gland when underperforms, it starts holding back the hormone secretion, leading to a condition called hypothyroidism. In both the cases the metabolism of the body slows down, leading to an increased level of tiredness even after proper sleep.
- Anaemia: Another leading cause of that nagging feeling of sleepiness and draining energy is Anaemia. Anaemia causes a certain amount of fatigue in an individual. The main cause influencing this situation is the lack of presence of enough red blood cells. The main function of these red blood cells is to transfer oxygen constantly from the long to the cells and tissues. A break in this process leads to you feeling weak and also short of breath.
- Diabetes: Diabetes poses a serious threat to the all over functioning of your body. It is termed as the slow killer and constantly works towards undermining the level of energy a normal individual can hold. This adversely affects your day to day life, including your performance at work and also performing your daily chores at home. The glucose in your body serves as a fuel for your daily activities. Since patients with type 2 diabetes cannot use this rising glucose in their blood properly, they end up being more tired than they ought to be.
Other conditions that lead to the same draining feeling and constant tiredness even after lot of sleep are depression, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, sleep inertia, periodic limb movement disorder, constant exposure to computer screens, tv screen, monitors, etc. There are a whole bag of other factors that lead to the constant feeling of tiredness that you are feeling. Before the end of the day, you are drained, your productivity drops and you cannot wait to hit the bed, and the same is the condition when you get out of bed. Consulting a general physician will not only help you put a finger on the cause, but also cure it with proper treatment.
I am 21 years old Male. I am lived in West Bengal, India.My height is 5'9" .My body weight is 54 kgs. Is it normal? If not how I increase my body weight. Please give me a suitable diet chart to increase body weight as quick as possible.
I am 19 years old boy. I am going to gym and I take calcium tab 500 mg daily. Is it good or not. Please help me. And tell me these tab will not cause any future defect in my body.
Amazing Power of Guava Leaves ! Excellent Obesity & Diabetes Tip !
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.