Routine Eye Checkup
Computed Corneal Topography Procedure
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Orbital & Optic Nerve Decompression Procedure
Treatment of Leg Length Inequality
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Submit a review for Miracles MediclinicYour feedback matters!
My eye sight is weak I have myopia I wear spec with -3.i was hoping there would be any way I would regain my vision or at least stop it from worsening.
Sir, my eyesight has been reducing since last 5 months. Before 5 months I was using - 3.25 spectacles for both eyes with 6/6 vision for both eyes. After 3 months I had experienced blurry vision. So I came to rims for checking. On refraction testing the doctor said that the power reduced to -2.5 with 6/9 vision for left eye and 6/18 for right eye. A clear vision cannot be achieved with increasing and decreasing power. So the doctor perform dilation test but they said all are normal with no sign of cataract and glaucoma. So I got confused how my vision reduces gradually. So would you please help me for finding the related cause for this problem and how will it is to be diagnosed and cure.
Meri aankho se pani aata hai or khujli bhi hoti hai aankho main sir dard bhi hota migrain ki problem
Hiii. I'm omprakash. Mujhe eyes me problem rehta h. Pain rahta h.dryness feel hota h bcoj me online smart phone pe business karta hu. So please advice me how I be free from this problem.
I am 21 age and have chicken of 5 no due to difficulty in seeing nearby objects by eyes. Can this cause me eye problems in future if I take computer science in b.tech which will require to sit at laptop for 8 hours or more hours a day.
Recently I consulted a doctor he said me that I am going through pseudo squint! I do smoke! Is smoking a reason for the pseudo squint? And wt should I do to make my face bridge better so that it doesn't seem to look that I hav crossed eyes! Cause actually I don't have it as doc told me through some eye light test! BT how can I make it possible that the person who looks into my eyes also doesn't feel that I have crossed eyes! PS - wt should I do make that bridge better so tht it doesn't appears that I hav squint eyes! Wt diet should I take?
I have glaucoma in both eyes and suffer from poor vision. It was actually detected late when the damage was done. Apart from using the prescribed eye drops is there anything in alternative treatment that can arrest or improve my eyesight.
My eyes are some what sensitive am I eligible to do laser eye operation because I do not want to use speeds .is there any side effects will come after I having laser operation. My eye sight is both eyes r 1.5 .please give me suggestion.
Mujhe electronic devices din bhar use karna padta hai Ankho me halka bhenga pan aa raha hai kya kare.
I had a little bit squint in my eyes sometimes it will feels bad how can I correct it is there any exercise or only one way operation?
Hi. My mother is diabetic ,and her blood sugar level is mostly high. Her vision is getting poor. What can be done as to maintain both her blood sugar level and healthy eyesight?
Water is coming out from my eyes when air has soaked to my eyes or when I will use phone for long hours how can I solve my problem.
Tears (Water) is coming out from my eyes frequently I have consulted many eye specialist and they had given eye drops like maxmoist ,lubistar but they do not helped me and my problem was not solved and now my eyes r become so sensitive I think they have become sensitive after using such type of drops please save me doctor and give good suggestion to cure this problem.
Doctor suggested my father for endoscopic DCR surgery for his eye. I am curious to know whether any exercise are their to avoid surgery as I heard that specific exercise in this regard can work. Please guide me about decision. Note that age mentioned below is the age of my father which is 63 now.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.