Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Patient Review Highlights
I haf been suffering from cold, then cough, I hv taken madecine to cure, but the dieases not cury completly. Now its around 10 to 15 days, iiam feeling excess pain in my forehead, having cough in chest. Khaasi bhi hori hai to forehead mein pain hota hai, cheenk bhi aati hai to forehead mein pain hota hai. Mujhe bhaur dikkat hori hai. Aisa lag raha hai ki jhukam sir pakad gaya hai.
Healthy people follow certain daily habits to stay fit and in shape. If adopted by common people, they also stand a chance to gain good health by following these habits.
Here are a few habits for good health:
Alter your diet: 70% of your health depends upon your diet and calorie intake daily. Add more protein and reduce the number of simple carbohydrates in your diet. Make sure the food you eat is fresh and wholesome to keep you satiated for a long period. Making small changes in your food intake such as cutting out fried and preserved foods entirely will help you lead a healthier life.
Never skip breakfast: Several studies have shown that people who eat breakfast daily are healthier than people who skip breakfast entirely. Make breakfast your heaviest meal in the day and add protein in the form of eggs and grilled chicken if you can. Eating breakfast keeps you energised for the rest of the day and helps your body convert the nutrients into energy.
Make exercise a part of your daily routine: Exercising daily will help you keep your body in shape and fit. If going to the gym isn’t your thing, you can opt to play a sport for an hour or go for brisk walk. Any kind of physical stimulation will help you build those muscles before you actually start shedding them. It is never too late to start working on your body, if you are determined to be regular.
Get 6-8 hours of sleep: Most adults face sleep deprivation which leads to reduced energy and willingness to work during the day. Getting a good night’s sleep is necessary as it lets your body and brain rest and provides you with the required energy for the next morning. Also, while you are asleep, the fat hormone around your belly slowly dissolves resulting in weight loss.
Practice good oral hygiene: Poor oral hygiene will lead to foul mouth odour and problems in your gums and teeth. However, you don’t need to worry about filling cavities if you follow the thumb rule of brushing twice daily. Also, don’t forget to floss when you brush because food particles might often be stuck between the teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.
When I run more then a minutes. My chest starts pain. I do not know why it pains. . So do not know what to do with the chest pain.
Browsing on the phone before you sleep can potentially cause serious damage to your health. According to studies the side effects can be far reaching and detrimental for your overall health. It can disrupt your sleep and contributes to several complications like heart diseases, obesity, etc.
Following are the bad effects of browsing on the phone before bed:
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night affects your sleeping pattern and deprives your body from the rest it requires. Loss and lack of sleep significantly contributes to various health problems like poor sleep, depression, stroke, cardiovascular problems, obesity etc.
- Staring at a bright screen for a long time before sleeping can slow down the activity of neurons that make you sleepy, thereby, keeping you in a state of wakefulness. Staring at artificial lights suppresses melatonin, the sleep hormone, which affects the sleep wake cycle of your body.
- Browsing on the phone before sleep also takes a toll on your eyes. It can cause serious damage to your eyes if you make a habit out of it. You can see visible signs if you wake up with dark circles in the morning and feel tired and lousy. Looking at brightly lit screen for a long time especially in the dark puts a lot of strain in your eyes and also affects mental health.
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night will make it difficult for you to wake up on time. The light on your cell phone affects your sleep, which can even trigger insomnia. Lack of sleep affects your alertness and concentration level and makes you feel drowsy and exhausted.
Related Tip: "Get better sleep"