Submit a review for Dr. Sharma's Centre for HomeopathyYour feedback matters!
Trust is something which one keep up the faith and kindness of loyalties towards an individual or an objects which is really an abstract, that means which can't be seen or felt physically. But it could be in one to one conscious world which can even gets broken when the trust can't come in action or to one real believe in it's nature which suppose to be, thus this could play an important role in human life in various forms of its period
Trust also plays a good value in all relationship like child to parents husband to wife lovers themselves one to one patient to doctors employee to management teachers to students and vice versas to all.
This is an confidence where it could be well played to the periods of life cycle and its various phases, and if this gets failure by one it looses others genuineness and quality of the contents involved and may be very difficult to soothen the wounded souls. Sometimes time and period also may reverse the effectiveness of the loss of trust and also gaining the trust too.
Here are a few exercises to lose double chin.
Chin lift exercise: This exercise requires you to work and stretch multiple facial muscles including neck, throat, and jaw and hence, it is one of the best exercises to reduce double chin. You need to make use of your lips to do this exercise and you may choose to perform it either in sitting or standing position.
How to do it - Look up and look towards the ceiling with your eyes fixed towards the ceiling. Make your lips tight as though you are trying to kiss the ceiling. Remain in this posture for about 5 seconds and the come back to your normal position. Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 counts.
Jaw release: The jaw release exercise can help you get a sharply defined jaw line and strong cheek bones. With this exercise, you can work the muscles around your lips, cheeks, and jaws.
How to do it - Sit or stand in a straight posture and move your jaw as if you are chewing. Make sure your mouth is closed. Inhale deeply and exhale while chewing. Do this chewing rotation 5 times. Then open your mouth and push your tongue against your lower jaw. Remain in this posture for 5 seconds, then inhale and exhale again. This creates one repetition. You need to repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times continuously.
Platysma tone: The exercise provides amazing results in terms of toning your chin and cheek muscles and prominently defining your jaw line. Platysma refers to a muscle that originates from the chin region and stretches to the shoulder. When you work the platysma, you can prevent the sagging of the neck as well.
How to do it - Sit or stand in a straight posture. Open your mouth and pull back your lips in a downward direction. Press your lips against the teeth and move your jaw up and down. Make sure that the muscles of your jaw are being pulled and the tendons of your neck should feel the stretch. Repeat 20 times.
Rolling the neck: This exercise not only tones your jaw line, chin, and neck muscles, but it also reduces stress and promotes sleep. It tightens the skin of your neck and reduces wrinkles. You can be in a sitting or standing posture while carrying out this exercise.
How to do it - Keep your head in the normal position. Next, bend your head to one side and then slowly rotate it so as to make a complete circular rotation. Make sure that you keep your spine straight and your shoulders down at all times. Continue rotating your head in circular motion in clockwise as well as anti- clockwise direction for 3 to 4 times.
Exercises to reduce cheek fat
After exercises to lose double chin, it is now time to learn exercises to lose fat from cheeks. Chubby cheeks define a baby’s cuteness, but as we grow up, we have a different definition of beauty. We like well-defined cheekbones and prominently-sculpted jaw line. And perhaps this is the design that nature has created for human forms. However, some people retain their baby face and some may gain weight because of which their cheek bones may lack definition. Here’s how they can reduce facial fat and get a chiseled face:
Fish face: This exercise is a sort of anytime-anywhere job that you can perform while doing other activities such as watching t. V, taking bath, or reading a novel. Through this exercise, you can stretch your cheek muscles and reduce flabbiness.
How to do it: Pout your lips. Suck your cheeks and form a fish face. Try to smile while being in this posture and hold till 5 seconds. Relax when you feel the pressure on your cheeks and jaws. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
Cheek lifts: A wide smile not only rejuvenates the mood of the one who smiles and the others who witness it, but it also serves as the basis of the cheek lift exercise. A wide smile tones and strengthens drooping cheeks and reduces cheek wrinkles which make your face look younger.
How to do it - Take a comfortable sitting posture and smile as wide as you can. While smiling, raise your cheeks upwards and push against your eyes. Feel the tension in your cheek muscles. If possible, shut your eyes and do this exercise more conveniently. Remain in this posture for 15 seconds and then come back to the relaxing mode. Repeat the exercise 15 times at a stretch.
The blow-air exercise: This exercise makes use of almost all the neck and facial muscles and hence, it is one of the most effective and natural face lift exercises that can address both chubby cheeks and double chin issues.
How to do it– Begin by sitting straight on a chair. Bend your head back so as to face the ceiling. Pull your lips together and blow out air from your mouth. Keep blowing out air for 5 seconds and ten relax. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
The mouthwash move: This facial exercise not only strengthens the cheek muscles, but it also helps in reducing double chin.
How to do it - Sit in a comfortable position and fill up one of your cheeks with air. Next, transfer the air from one cheek to the other and continue to do so for a minute and then relax. The movement is very similar to what you would do while rinsing your mouth with a mouthwash. Repeat the exercise 5 to 10 times.
In vitiligo patients ayurvedic medicines in form of extracts show quick results in stopping, the spread of white patches.
In vitiligo patients it has been found in studies that t-cells produced in bone merrow travel in blood and attack skin which causes vitiligo.
Tips to increase height fast and naturally:
Exercises to grow height –
Most people gain height according to heredity but just a little effort during the teenage years can really help to grow height fast. This is so because young boys and girls experience a growth spurt during puberty and if they exercise regularly and stretch themselves, they can definitely gain more height naturally. Here are a few exercises that can help to increase height fast and naturally.
Hanging – This is a very simple exercise that one can do while at home. Just get a rod fixed at the entrance of your room at a convenient height. Now jump and grab the rod. Hold on to it as much as you can. It might seem very easy but it stretches your entire body and thus helps to grow taller.
Stretching – Just lean against the wall and stretch your hands above your head as much as you can. Now stand on your toes and hold this position as long as you can. Repeat this exercise five times.
Skipping – This is a great exercise to grow taller. You can do it in the company of friends and take turns while doing it. It is really fun to skip with a rope. In this exercise, the knees are bent back and forth continuously and it stretches your body.
Practice yoga – Yoga has been known to cure various diseases of the human body. It is not surprising to know that it also helps to gain height. There are various yoga asanas that can help a person to grow taller. Some of the useful asanas include the cobra stretch (bhajangasana), the triangle pose (trikonasana) and the mountain pose (tadasana). You can include many more asanas in order to improve the overall fitness of your body.
Toe touching exercise – This is perhaps the most effective and also the easiest exercise to gain height. Not only does it help to gain height, it also increases the flexibility of your body. You need to sit on the floor and touch your toes without bending your knees. Alternatively, you can stand with your feet apart and then bend your spine to touch your toes.
2. Sports that help to grow –
There are many such sports that can really help a person to gain height. You can choose any of the below mentioned sports and practice it regularly for best results.
Swimming – Stretch your entire body with this great sport. Swimming can help you to gain height, lose weight, make your body flexible, keep your heart healthy and also relieve stress. Your muscles get elongated in the process of swimming. Children who start learning swimming at an early age are usually able to reap more benefits.
Cycling – Be it a stationary bike or moving; both are equally helpful in increasing your height. When you cycle, all the major muscle groups of your body are made use of. It helps to stretch your body and make it toned.
Tips to increase height fast and naturally
Basketball – This is a very engaging sport that can help you to gain height. When you aim to throw the ball in to the basket, your entire body is stretched. It might seem difficult in the beginning but with practice, you can master it and gain height as well.
3. Get sufficient sleep –
Sufficient sleep is essential to gain height. Research has shown that the human body grows during sleep. Teenagers must get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep every night. The human growth hormone is released by our brain when the body is at rest. If you do not get sufficient amount of sleep, your brain will not be able to release the growth hormone in adequate amounts. If you find trouble going to sleep, change your routine or take a warm bath to relax your body.
4. Eat a nutritious diet –
A healthy and nutritious diet is the key to a tall stature. Make sure you include enough calcium and vitamin D in your diet. Calcium and vitamin D are crucial for the development of healthy bones. You need to have lots of proteins and zinc to support your growing body. Avoid junk food and eat all your meals. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
While watching movie water comes into my eyes and I feel pain in my eyes what should I do please help me.
Dr. I am a solder in army and My knee is paining very sever I can not say to my unit Dr. Becoz my training will bi delayed so pls recommend me some precautions.
While I'm mastaburating im losing my energy for a minute and as soon as my sperms ejects my penis is going down it's not standing.
I've been having really painful periods. It is especially painful because of the cramps and the constipation. There's a really sharp pain whenever I try to poop or pass gas. My period has been getting stronger and I've also been getting a lot of fatigue. I looked it up and I think I have endometriosis.
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered.
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.
Arachnoiditis is a sort of inflammation of the defensive layers of the spinal canal. You can envisage it as the scar tissues that enlarge in the arachnoid lining. Also the lining can turn out to be inflamed due to the recurrent intervention on the spine, a lot of surgeries can lead to the scarring, for instance. It can also expand due to definite type of the spinal infections as well as due to the chemicals of epidural steroid injections, particularly if these kinds of chemicals get into the spinal fluid.
As the disease increases day by day, the symptoms also become bigger in magnitude. A lot of people who are suffering from this type of problems are incapable of working. Further due to Arachnoiditis the following symptoms are likely to happen
- Grounds of the nerve roots to plod together
- The nerve pain
- The numbness
- The tingling
Radio Frequency rhizotomy is primarily effectual on the joint pain. Patients who are good candidates for the RF have the pain whilst they're doing activities that increase the stress of the spine. Also the RF blocks all the nerves around the joint from sending the pain signals to the brain, as well as that pain free period normally lasts around one year. In that time, patients have to learn regarding the postural correction as well as the good body mechanics. RF presents the patients an option to get back their mobility as well as provide training regarding the movements of their daily lives with the less pain.
The details of information about drugs which might help arachnoiditis:
There are lots of pain management treatments available. Further patients might try the medications to find out the pain relief. A number of options are:
- The NSAIDs ( one kind of the anti-inflammatory drugs)
- The corticosteroids kind of drugs
- The anti-spasm type of the drugs
- Also an anti-convulsant drugs as well as
- The narcotic type of the pain relievers
A number of these types of medications might be given with a spinal pump. That is the little device which is entrenched under the skin and it then distributes the medication straightly to the inflamed area.
Also the patients might also take the spinal cord stimulation. On the other hand, the natural type of the treatments can assist, also, as well as it can often be utilized in conjunction with the prescribed type of the medication. You can also consult with your doctor about your options regarding your treatments.
If you are a heavy drinker or consume alcohol regularly or frequently, you should know about the harmful effects of alcohol or how it affects your body negatively. When you drink, alcohol gets absorbed into your blood and gets distributed all over your body. Alcohol consumption may cause several physical and emotional changes, which can cause great harm to the body. There are many long-term effects of alcohol abuse, which put your health at great risk.
Here are some ways in which alcohol affects the different parts of your body:
- Excretory system: Excessive consumption of alcohol may cause the pancreas to produce toxic substances that interfere with its functioning. As a result, pancreatitis or inflammation of the pancreas is likely. This is a serious problem, capable of destroying the pancreas. Alcohol affects the liver severely. Excessive intake of alcohol may cause alcoholic hepatitis and lead to jaundice development. Chronic liver inflammation may cause severe scarring or cirrhosis. The formation of scar tissue may destroy your liver. When the liver and pancreas do not work properly, there is a risk of hypoglycemia. The damaged pancreas may cause unbalanced blood sugar levels, which is a serious concern.
- Central nervous system: Change in behaviour is one of the primary signs of alcohol being in your system. Alcohol travels through the body and quickly reaches your brain and other parts of the central nervous system or CNS. This may lead to slurred speech and it becomes harder for you to talk. Your overall body coordination is affected along with your balance and the ability to walk properly. Over drinking negatively affects your ability to think clearly, impulse control and your ability to form memories. Long term drinking shrinks the frontal lobes of the brain. Damage to the nervous system because of alcohol may cause pain, abnormal sensations in your limbs, and numbness.
- Digestive system: Alcohol also affects your digestive system in several ways. Alcohol can affect the entire digestive system starting from the mouth to the colon and a single incident of excessive drinking can wreck parts of the digestive tract.
- Organ damage: Alcohol abuse damages your salivary glands, which cause irritation in the tongue and month. This may result in gum disease, tooth disease or tooth decay. Ulcers in the oesophagus or food pipe, acid reflux and heartburn are other impacts. Excessive drinking may also lead to stomach ulcers and inflammation of the stomach lining.
Inflammation of the pancreas disrupts its ability to help the process of digestion and regulate effective metabolism. Damage to the digestive system from alcohol abuse can also cause diarrhoea, gas, abdominal fullness.
Foreplay refers to the preliminary acts preceding the sexual intercourse. Foreplay isn’t given much importance although it is the crucial part of the entire sexual experience.
Why is it important?
Biological Perspective: From the biological perspective, it is extremely important, especially for a woman to indulge in foreplay. Foreplay enhances the arousal, thus causing the erection of the clitoris. The clitoris functions similar to that of the penis. The rushing of blood to the clitoris leads to its erection which is necessary to achieve an orgasm. Foreplay also elicits vaginal wetness which makes the proceeding penetrative sex easier and painless for both, the man and the woman. The lack of vaginal wetness causes the sexual intercourse to be rather painful and sometimes involve some amount of bleeding. Contrary to the popular myth, foreplay is equally important for both the sexes. According to research, men and women both reported of achieving better orgasms when there was a greater build-up of sexual arousal.
Psychological Perspective: From the psychological perspective, foreplay instills the feeling of security and causes less vulnerability. The lack of foreplay apparently gives a sense of being neglected and denies the emotional assurance needed by most. Research shows foreplay enhances the relationship of the couple outside the bedroom. Foreplay is essentially important in long term relationships as it helps in enhancing the feelings of togetherness. Foreplay is also important in letting the partner feel they have your attention and care. It is essential in instilling psychological security and emotional wellness.
Also, it is necessary to achieve mutual pleasure from the sexual act and hence, attention must be given to the need of both the partners for a fulfilling experience. Foreplay is important in achieving orgasm, especially for women who do not necessarily achieve an orgasm through penetrative sex. With everything said and done, there is nothing wrong with an occasional skipping of the foreplay if that is what both the partners want. It is important to see what each partner is getting out of the entire sexual experience and work according to it.
Tips to have a great foreplay-
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper-drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
6 Reasons Pre-marital Counselling is Crucial for Indian Couples
A study published in the Journal of Family Psychology reveals that couples who opt for pre-marital counselling experience higher levels of conjugal satisfaction than couples who don’t go for it. Moreover, these couples, experience a 30% drop in the possibility of divorce over a 5-year period.
Pre-marital counselling is a wise choice as it can help you and your partner to better understand the dynamics of your relationship and build the foundation of a happy future together.
A pre-marital counselling helps you with the following factors-
- Hygiene: Apart from stressing on the importance of personal health and hygiene, you would also hear a gynaecologist, emphasizing on the significance of sexual hygiene for a problem-free married life. While preventing infections that may affect your reproductive system, maintaining sexual hygiene can also significantly elevate the overall hygiene levels of your entire body.
- Sex: Pre-marital sex counselling is essential as it helps to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of sex. During your consultation with a gynaecologist, you can expect to receive information about the male and female anatomy as well as about the actual act. Even thoughts like “sex can be painful” get addressed during the counselling.
- Contraceptives: Counselling sessions with a gynaecologist can also help you in getting your facts right about pregnancy. He or she could guide you on how to work out safe and unsafe days to have sex; talk to you about contraceptive methods; and best family planning practices.
- Folic acid for pregnancy: During a counselling session, you can expect to be encouraged by a gynaecologist to have Vitamin B (folic acid) before and during your pregnancy to avert birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your potential offspring.
- Vaccines: Opting for a counselling session before marriage can help you to learn about vaccines that will protect you against cervical cancer (cancer of the cervix caused mainly by HPV- a virus) and rubella (a disease caused by the rubella virus, which can cause miscarriage, birth defects and stillbirth).
- Medical investigations: You should also expect investigations based on the following tests-
- Complete blood count test: The aim of this test is to assess your overall health and identify a range of disorders such as anaemia, leukaemia, and infection to name a few.
- Fasting/blood sugar test: The test is performed to diagnose diabetes. A fasting blood glucose level of less than 100mg/dl is considered normal.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test: This test is taken to check for problems in the thyroid gland.
- Rubella test: It is used to identify antibodies that are formed in the blood, as a result of immunisation or the rubella infection.
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography): The test is performed to determine Thalassemia.
- Urine microscopy: The test helps in determining the condition of your urinary tract and kidney. It identifies injury, presence of disease or inflammation of these areas.
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide with an increasingly large number of people being diagnosed as obese every year. This is closely linked to the type of lifestyle that we are attuned to; less active and more sedentary.
If you are obese, you need to lose those pounds quickly; obesity increases the risk of various cardiac diseases and metabolic disorders. Fat loss is a gradual process that involves making changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits. Some changes that you can make to lose those stubborn inches off your waist are:
- Eat small but frequent meals: Generally, eating three large meals a day is what you follow. However, it is advised to eat smaller meals at least six times in a day. Eating smaller and frequent meals tends to up your metabolism thus, increasing your overall calorie burn.
- Cardio: Cardio is the way to go, if you want to lose fat, especially high intensity interval training. This is a form of exercise that involves doing an exercise, preferably compound exercises for a short burst of time (30 – 40 seconds) at full throttle, followed by a short rest period (10-15 seconds) and then repeating the process. This elevates your heart rate and keeps your metabolic rate elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
- Pick your foods wisely: The food you eat is important in determining how you lose your fat. Focus on eating a high protein, low carbohydrate and a moderate fat diet. Limit sugar intake to prevent blood sugar spikes. Focus on eating natural foods instead of junk foods as they have plenty of hidden calories.
- Be active: A sedentary lifestyle can hamper your fat loss process. Sitting in your office for long durations and watching television being glued to the couch are all linked with higher levels of obesity. Take frequent breaks from work and go for a stroll outside.
- Unwind: You may adopt relaxation techniques in your daily life, such as meditation to reduce stress as stress may lead to latent and sudden weight gain. Take up hobbies which can keep your brain involved and avoid stressful activities as much as you can.