Doctor in DR Sharma Psychologist
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for DR Sharma PsychologistYour feedback matters!
Depression doesn't come by knocking the doors, sad thoughts, sad moments, some small thoughts, bad incidents, losing something, etc are the cause of depression and other emotions pains.
Depression is the leading cause of death, and according to the survey the death because depression is more than anything else now.
In upcoming year depression will be leading cause of illness, death, sorrow etc.
There are many types of depression and there are so many causes of depression, read all about depressions, types and reason etc on filling words
Depression should not be taken easy, it destroys you, it destroys your family and everything related to you.
Many times the reason of depression is unknown it is hidden somewhere inside us and it grows like a seed slowly inside us and it starts eating us, it starts destroying us depression have many types and causes and do you know the main and the best solution for healing depression is DISCUSSION, yes you heard it right, yes you heard it right. Depression is easily curable and you can kill it from the root of its seed. Just by doing DISCUSSION.
Friends, family or anyone you trust and can share. Just be open and choose someone to share your sorrow, your pain, your problems, you reason for depression.
It is easy and you can fight against it easily. Depression is so weak once you can discuss with someone. Depression is nothing but a small though which is killing you from inside.
Start the war, raise your voice against it. It is weak, it is nothing but a though.
DISCUSSION IS THE KEY
Meditation is one more thing that is good to kill your depression, it is kind of medicine which attack depression directly. Which kill depression slowly and effectively.
There are more natural way to kill depression,
- Exercise, train your brain and train your body.
- Eat healthily and eat at proper time
- Be scheduled
- Get good hours of sleep
- Take challenges
- Take responsibilities
- Talk to your friends and family
- Take part in adventures and daily day work
- Depression is curable with friend and discussion.
Internet addiction disorder or IAD, more commonly called Problematic Internet use or PIU, refers to excessive internet use that interferes with your daily life. Too much internet use to chat with friends, watch porn, use social media or surf the net for information- all fall under the purview of internet addiction.
Diagnosing dementia can be more difficult than you can imagine. Medically, the patient needs to have at least two areas of mental functionality impaired to an extent where it interferes with their everyday life. However, diagnosis is just the beginning as treating dementia can be even more challenging.
Hi Doctor! I'm 18 years old and I'm suffering from less memory loss, I forget things very easily. If I I'm thinking something or doing something in an atmosphere and if the atmosphere suddenly changes around me, I forget what I was doing. I forget very simple things. Last night before going to sleep, I thought about creating an App, I also decided how to make it work and what should be the name for the App. But now I'm unable to recall what I've thought about the App. I'm unable to remember anything about it except I just remember that I had thought about creating an app. Please help me.
My brain is getting poor day by day. I am not doing basic things. I am too weak mentally. I have short temper and depression.
Couple seeks professional Pre-marital Counsellor’s help to prevent or to understand and resolve difficulties that arise in their relationship. They have doubts so seek assurance to create a long lasting intimate relationship. Pre-marital Counselling helps the couple:
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship so they can build resilience for a healthy marriage.
- To increases the empathy and self-disclosure skills so that the person can put oneself in the other person’s shoes and communicate more honestly and openly.
- To discuss each partner’s family-of-origin and clear the emotional baggage if anyone has.
- To motivate to invest quality time and energy needed to improve their marriage.
- To learn how to be assertive and best coping strategies to resolve the conflicts.
- How to build a long-lasting, satisfying, healthy and successful relationship.
- To enter into marriage with more awareness, clarity and understanding.
- To offer rich resources to enhance their emotional bond between them and their respective families.
- How to be positive when the relationship is going through difficult times.
- To differentiate between realistic and unrealistic expectations from each other.
- To openly discuss financial management.
- To make a relationship or partner a part of life, not the whole life.
- To learn how their daily positive interactions or routine impact their relations.
- To overtly talk and explore sexual issues without any hesitations.
- To check the compatibility between them.
- To acknowledge and accept dysfunctional behaviour like dominance, control and do necessary corrections for long-lasting relationships.
- To give adequate individual space to each other.
- To show appreciation and affection towards each other.
- To accept each other for whom you are and make you realize the importance of self-love.
- To set the boundaries in your relationship.
- To understand a partner’s personality from a professional perspective.
- To make a healthy and working relationship with in-laws.
- To comprehend the role of spiritual believes which are important for your partner.
- To clearly talk about personal habits and lifestyle.
- To discuss past issues and insecurities impacting current relationships.
- To aware potential future problems and how to deal with them.
- To realize the importance of patience and forgiveness.
- Couple to develop healthy attitudes and skills, to interact with their prospective partners respectfully so that they can sustain their strong foundation for loving, healthy marriage and family relationships.
Every relationship has its own ups and downs. Taking care of that relationship is one of the best things. you can do for your partner. If you are going through a rough patch in your relationship or indecisive about your marriage plans with your partner then you should visit us or a Pre-Marital Counsellor. There is a lot of certified professional Pre-Marital Counsellor like us who works as a couple facilitator and do online compatibility testing. Pre-Marital Counselling aids the couple to discover new things about themselves and the partner. Pre-Marital Counselling helps you to prepare for marriage and plan your future in such a way that can guarantee a divorce-free marriage.