Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Asha Multi Specialty ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from migraine and from last 1 year I am changed .i can not understand to my self. Every time my thoughts are changed ,happy to sad .sad to happy and having rudly behavior eject time .i thought for die many time .i m unabable to understand and read my own mind or thoughts. please help me .i also lose weight by time travelled. And tell me what is the reason.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. I have bp issue and hormonal imbalance .Recently I had third nerve paralysis too. My Mri says my pituitary gland is bulky needs hormonal evaluation. I am suppose to meet endocrinologist .I want to know what is the treatment for my problem. I take tablet cardace am 5 daily from 1 mnth. I also have infertility issue .Are all these problems co related to bulky pituitary gland .In between my periods also got delayed for 3 months. What are things I can do .Any diet changes. Kindly reply.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Pharma Zzowin Tablet for Management of Insomnia - 60 Tablets cause and effects. If overdose of 60 tablets causes?
Sleep is the most essential part of our lives because it is the time when our body gets rejuvenated and recharged. However, due to numerous reasons, quite a few individuals fail to achieve proper sleep or any sleep at all. This condition in which a person is unable to sleep at night can be termed as insomnia.
Causes of insomnia
There can be varied reasons for different people that can cause insomnia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle i.e. improper sleep cycle, improper food habits, untimely naps, substance abuse etc.
- Medical conditions like sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine problems, arthritis, asthma, neurological condition like Parkinson’s disease, chronic back pain etc.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Certain medications aimed to cure other health problems
In case of the treatable medical reasons, insomnia is gone once the problem is treated. However, for people who have no idea as to why they suffer from insomnia, here are certain tips that can help in fighting it.
Lifestyle changes to cure insomnia
Starting with a significant lifestyle change can be a great way to change one’s sleep cycles and get a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain a proper and healthy diet, with more fruits and vegetables and less carbs and fat.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (despite the fact that you may not feel sleepy). This will train the body and regulate the body clock.
- Avoid afternoon naps or any short naps during the day.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine as it has contains properties that keeps a person up for long hours.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and nicotine. Although alcohol is associated with fun and partying, it is actually a depressant and causes improper sleep.
- Avoid any meal right before bed time.
Tips that can help
- Take a good, warm shower right before sleep.
- Ask your partner to give you a nice massage before bedtime.
- Restrict bed activities to sleep and sex only, nothing more.
- Make a really comfortable and inviting sleep environment.
- Try and get rid of all your worries before going to bed.
- Reduce stress using a number of stress reduction therapies like meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Sir I am unable to behave as I want to behave with other. I want to change my behavior but I can't do it. And then I feel more nervous to see others reaction. It affects my relationship with other and also my carrier. Help me.
I am 74 years and am feeling numbness in my foot for the last 3-4 months It is not continues it stays for 4-5 minutes and then it goes. Please let me know the DOCTOR in Gurgaon for consultation
I am 62 years old male. I am suffering from left side paralysis due to high b.p. Since last 10 years. Doctor advice me to take medicine regularly. Can I cured from this.
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones. Mention that 6th February is International epilepsy day.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain injury, tumours, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters.
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc.
- Woman with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
I suffered from Brain tumor in December-13, after operation Doctor suggest me for radiotherapy, I took 30 days radiotherapy treatment, After that doctor prescribed me Levetiracet Levugress 500 (3 dosage in a day ). Still I am taking this tablet, I want to know the side effect from this tablet, also please suggest what should I do to reduce it's side-effect. Thanks
A mental condition that takes shape during early childhood, Autism is identified by characteristics like difficulty in communication, the use of language, understanding abstract concepts and building bonds with other people. This brain development disorder is also characterized by the performance of repetitive behaviors in the affected individual.
Homeopathy approach in treating Autism
Diagnosis of the condition by a homeopath requires the adoption of an extensive and intensive approach. From collecting detailed information about symptoms like a reaction to vaccines, thermal sensitivities and medical history of the family to understanding sleep postures; treatment of this condition requires an understanding of every vital factor associated with the condition. The hardcore approach is vital for understanding the stimulus/response connection of symptoms. This is because whenever an autistic child undergoes stressful situations, the reaction is a sign that a homeopath cannot ignore. By completely understanding the cycle of stress and reaction, a homeopath can only be able to suggest the right treatment program.
What about the remedies prescribed for treating the condition?
Being a holistic branch of medicine, homeopathy takes into account the complete physical as well as the mental makeup of the individual. Additionally, in this alternative medicine, the homeopath also takes into consideration the details of the disease while recommending remedies. Remedies like Carcinocin, Secretin and Thuja are favored the most for treating the condition. At the same time, the appropriate remedies are recommended after having a thorough understanding as to whether the individual falls within the constitutional makeup of the remedies considered.
Another essential aspect of this branch of medicine in the treatment of this brain development disorder is the practice of using LM potencies (homeopathic medicines on the last scale of potencies). These remedies are not only acted faster but are also gentler compared to others. They have been found to be very effective in preventing the individual from falling prey to the old symptoms and can be frequently repeated as well as used for a long time.
I have severe belching and constipation. Whenever I have such problem, which is quite frequent I feel heavy in my head and occasionally I have migraine attacks. The heaviness in the head sometimes persists for 1-2 days.
I feel acidity everyday. I have to vomit everyday in morning after drinking a glass of water to bring out the acid in my stomach. I also suffer from some sort of constipation because I never feel done even after going to the washroom in morning. These problems also lead to migraine attacks.
Epilepsy is a brain triggered disorder that can result in the affected person having seizures or convulsions of the body. Such convulsions last about a few minutes and the person undergoing epileptic seizure might be unaware of what’s happening to him/her during those brief moments. They may recover and appear disoriented for a few minutes more.
Epilepsy can’t be cured but is treated through medicines called anticonvulsant drugs.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder brought about due to unusual electrical activity in the brain
- The person having the disorder can have episodes of seizures where there can be sudden involuntary movements of the person’s whole body and shaking of the arms and legs lasting a few minutes
- The condition can occur to anybody irrespective of age but children seem to suffer more from the condition following a head injury or emotional trauma
- Electroencephalogram or EEG is the best way for the doctor to understand the exact nature of the disorder and this will help in the treatment.
- Treatment through drugs is the most popular way of keeping the convulsions under check
- Medically, if the patient goes without seizures for a few years under regular medication then there is every possibility the person may not suffer further convulsions
- Apart from medication, dietary regulations have also been adopted by many physicians to treat the condition. Low carb and high protein items are advised as a way to reduce/stop the epileptic seizures
- In some cases, the doctor might decide to conduct a surgery to remove the aberrant part of the brain to treat the individual for epilepsy
- People with epilepsy have to take a lot of precautions in their daily routines to avoid getting seriously injured if they were to suffer a sudden attack of seizures
- Driving and swimming are to be avoided by them
- People standing around can help reduce the suffering by turning the person over to one side and offering a support to the head. Care can also be taken to remove any object that can cause injury to the person while having the convulsions.
- Some doctors study the pattern of the seizures occurring and help in regulating them in such a manner that the person gets the convulsions only in the nights while asleep
- This can limit the damage done to the person and can also help the person in going about normal routines
- Parents must inform the school authorities if their children suffers from epilepsy so that they can provide first aid to such students immediately if episodes occur in school
Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can cause the person to go through involuntary shaking of the body and the limbs. It is usually treated with drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Dear Doctors, My age is 34 years old male and unmarried. I want to live life like a swan not like crows. I want to live the best life by achieving the best I can. I want good attitude with purity, patience, confidence and love. But my life is fully opposite. Low paid job, and unmarried. I never like my life and myself. I am very fearful, hesitant and depressed. I feel like committing suicide everyday. I always pray god that take me away from this life and cry inside everyday. Always fear and inactive. I started watching motivational movies and meditation. So I could be free of fear for sometime. Should I commit suicide? Or is it possible to achieve my dreams? I beg all doctors, please guide me.
In today’s stressful environment, more and more people are being diagnosed with psychological disorders such as insomnia and depression. Neither of the two are things which people feel lucky to possess. However, it is interesting to note that there is a link between the two conditions. Also, the problems are a lot more common than a person is likely to first think; 80% of depressed people suffer from chronic insomnia!
For a long time until recently, many people were of the opinion that most depressed people were insomniac. But that is not really correct. The two issues do overlap to a large extent, but they are different from each other. Again, that does not mean one cannot affect the other.
When a person has depression, one of the main things that he or she can experience is a lack of pleasure from the activities and happenings which occur in his or her daily life. Similarly, when a person does not get enough sleep or even just cannot sleep, he or she is quite likely to display a tendency to worry. Often, worrying sets the stage for depression to develop in the person. In fact, doctors have observed that people who do not sleep enough are more likely to undergo treatment for depression than the others.
Recent findings have concluded that when a person sleeps better, the case of depression also shows an uptick. In addition to this, the habit of sleeping well can also go quite a long way to make sure that a person does not relapse into depression. According to some sleep therapies, people who suffer from lack of sleep are advised to follow a systematic routine of getting to bed and getting out of bed. Activities including reading in bed or watching TV after going to bed must be avoided. While there are various means to help a person sleep better, the choice as to which one would suit a person in the best possible way is only best decided by the person’s personal doctor. What is for sure is the fact that a person can effectively sleep to a better life!
So, it can be said that if a person wants to cure his/her depression and enjoy life being peppy, napping away is not such a bad idea after all. Having said that, everything is good only up to a certain limit!