Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Guntur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VandanapuYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I hav epilepsy since last many years. I am taking medicines of zenoxa OD 450 right now. Earlier I was taking zenoxa OD 600 and 900 under my Dr. (neurologist) guidance in last one year. So Dr. I just want to know is it this decease curable and is there is any chances that the seizures will not occur if I stop medicines after consulting with my Dr? Please make me aware about it. Thanks in advance.
I m 30 years old fit person. I m having problem of shivering hand. My hands continuously shiver. I do not even drink. What should I do to get rid of this problem.
I have a daughter with cerebral palsy and the Dr. said he will treat with drug please need opinion because right noe daughter can not walk, stand on her feet or weight, talk, can not grab anything with her hands or used her hand to feed her self. She is 5 years old.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
I get too much of headache. I have migraine how do I get rid of it I need some tablets. Suggest me the best basic precautions for migraine.
What are the effects of parkinson my hands shake while holding anything someone said it can be parkinson so I wanna know more about it.
Is there any treatment for Parkinson's disease. Already just want to know is there anything to do to control the tremors in the hand.
Sir, I am a ret med. Spe. My wife is suffering from parkinsonism since last 6-7 yrs but since last one yrs her condition is deteriorating pertaing to muscle loss. Loss of memory, unable to talk & respond properly. Shedevloped hypoprotenaemia due to bedsore etc & I gave her uman albumin 20%. Kindly advice any thing to be done at this stage to boost up her muscle power. Thanks.
My father is paralysed and he is using leofin 10 for longer time but we don't see any improvement is there any alternative medicine for this.
My mother having numbness both on her hands and toes. Her vitamin B12 range is good. Sugar under control. She is taking neurobion forte daily. What is this symptom? She is 77 years old.
I am having trouble with migraine and I have tried and taken a lots of pills but nothing happened, please tell me a permanent solution.
I am 22 years old. I have stopped consuming alcohol from last 2 months, but I am having problems like shaky hands, slurred speech, weakness in body, and cannot concentrate on work.Please tell.
How to migraine relief? Some time too much headache get me angry. Can you advice me that how to relief from this for whole life?
I am 42 yrs old I got tremors in my both hand when I have a feeling of anxiety fear etc I cant hold newspaper please help.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.