Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Cancer Pain Management
Submit a review for Govt Hospital GunaYour feedback matters!
Left forearm feeling stiff and paining. Some times when I am tired or hungry slight pain is in the left side of the chest. Age 54. Female.still menstruating. Feeling weak sometimes.
There is clicking sound in my knees when I bent it every time and there is no pain ,actually I enjoy doing this I am quite addictive to this it also happens in my right hand wrist please suggest how to stop this. PS- I do walking about 2 km every day.
I am about 47 years old. I have been suffering from pain for last 7/8 months in the lower portion of elbow joint in my right hand. Sometimes, the veins of my right hand in the lower portion become swallowing and even I do not carry small things. I have consulted with orthopaedic doctors about 4 months back. But pain killer tablet did not relieve me. On the contrary I felt very uneasy immediately after consuming the dose. Therefore I stopped consuming tablets. Please advice.
Sir/mam in my right leg in near ankle its pain so much. Some times in night uncertain pain occurs. It is from 5 year and have no swelling issue in xray every bone is ok.
I have pain in my heel n on d side of the left foot and pain on the right foot below the toe. Spl wen I get up in d morning or if im sitting in 1 place for long.
I am 37 year old from few months near about 2 month when I walking up and down stairs feel little pain in both knees but after few days only feel little pain in left knee and right knee normal no any pain and if I morning walk no matter how far I walk 2 km 3 km I walk with no any problem, I have no any accident or injury on knee in previous time. One thing I clear you not know its related with my problem but I clear you in previous months I take some ayurvedic medicine for slim my tommy reduce fat from tommy. I have no any other medical problem, now little pain in left knee only while walking up and down stair pain percentage more while up and little while down.
Having heavy regular pains and nerves stiffness in wrist, ankles, finger nuckles and having heavy pain in ankles while walking. Earlier use to have knee pains as well.
About 80 percent of people all across the globe experience lower back pain at some stage in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons why people miss their work and appoint a physiotherapist. But lower back pain is an ailment that can be avoided with proper knowledge and some back exercises. In case your lower back pain is not under control and you have been neglecting it, you are susceptible to acute pain, sciatica, nerve pain and pain in other regions caused from a pinched nerve. Long-term pain in the back portion can lead to permanent ailments like degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis.
Probable causes of lower back pain: Severe pain in the lower back region can be caused due to a herniated disc, back muscle pain, ligament strain or any other non-specific pain. An individual may also suffer from lower back pain due to systemic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or ankylosing spondylitis. Though these causes are very common in most people suffering from lower-back pain, the diagnosis varies from person to person and to ensure the best care to alleviate the pain, you must consult a responsive musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
Stages for assessing and treating lower back pain: Managing the back pain is the primary objective of physiotherapy. In reality, back pain is the final symptom that is developed and the first thing that must be addressed.
- Stage I: Back pain relief: The physiotherapist is going to use different types of tools and items to help the pain subside along with the inflammation. These include electrotherapy, acupuncture, ice application, soft-tissue massage and deloading taping techniques. Sometimes the physiotherapist may also recommend an anti-inflammatory drug if the pain is intolerable.
- Stage II: Restoring normal strength: With the settling of pain and inflammation, you are more susceptible to injury because though your pain has subsided, your ligaments and muscles are weak. Your doctor will aim at restoring normal motion of lumbar spine, muscle endurance and strength, proprioception, balance and walking abilities.
- Stage III: Restoring full body function: Depending on your daily chores and activity, your physiotherapist will aim at restoring the function of your back portion to keep you safe while performing the chosen activities. For some, it may be taking a slow walk around the park while for others it may mean taking part in some sports activity.
- Stage IV: Preventing recurrence: Your physiotherapist will rehabilitate you to prevent further occurrence of this excruciating pain by suggesting proper postures, exercise and core muscle workout.
Each of these stages are important to help you get rid of severe back pain and with daily exercise, you can regulate your body and spare yourself from recurrence of this lower back pain.
Shoulder pain while throwing cricket ball. Past 4 days I am taking physiotherapy but not finding effective.
I am male 46 having pain in my shoulders, back and left wrist. Done all tests and have vitamin D deficiency with little high cholesterol and SGPT levels little high. Pl advise.
I am Murali (30 years old), I found my new joints are slippery and weak, if I walk more or when I climb stairs I feel bit pain in my knee joints. What could be possible reason? Is it a serious one?
Sir mere legs me bahut pain hota h jab running krta hu lags ke neche wale side. Please bataye mujhe kya krna chaye?
Hello Dr. my mother aged 65 years is suffering from severe back pain since one month she used homeo medicines inspite nothing went well pl do suggest me thks.
Greetings doctor. 10 days back when I was sitting down some breakage sound came in my left side of left leg knee. And 2 days after the knee started swelling and pain was also there. And I used pain killers for that. I consulted orthopaedic doctor. He said some infection is there. He gave some tablets and injections. While using them no pain and swelling was there. But now the tablets are over. And knee started swelling again. What happened to knee?
Dear Sir / MDM I have pain in my left leg joint pain.in last one month. I have no health problems, no damage my leg. Suddenly one month back joint pain start. telma any medicines.
I have done ACL Reconstruction surgery before 40, days ago. Now I am start my job. But problem is that my work place in first floor about 28 steps. And lift not available. And whole day I am 4 time use steps. Can I continue or any problem for use steps.
I am 60 years lady having pain in both my ribs for the last about 15 days Inspite of consulting the doctor and taking tab Mobiswift one BD and hot fermentation and applying ointment no relief seems near future to my problem.
Extreme back pain. Cannot even stand for longer time. Feel little bit better in morning hours afterwards pain starts. Feel weakness in my left leg and lower back.
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.