Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gorakhpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suraj Kumar Mishra
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
I want to know about my physical health. I want to be healthy. What can you tell me about the health?
I rapidly ran out of water in my body; when I do exercise I need a lot of water and after having water I can't do exercise. please suggest.
I want to natural bodybuilder. please Dr. tell me healthy food for gaining mass and increase energy.Please tell.
Hi, If anyone fight with me, the part where it was hitten starts paining, Anytime. please give names of calcium Foods or medicines I think I dont have so much calcium in our body. My mom is a homeopathic doctor so she tells me that low calcium is there but She dont know so much what to take Milk is also a calcium food.
doctor I am 5'9 inches height n my weight fluctuates between 61-63 kgs. Pls help me improving my weight by giving some diet chart or what kind of food can I take more or which kind of foods to prevent in case of weight improvement.
I am 26 years old and my weight is 52 KG. I want to increase my weight but I am not able to increase it. Please help me.
I am suffering from weight loss and now before I joint gym fitness because loss weight and what I do should and weight loss more.
Hi. I am married for 5 years and I have a 3.5years old kid. I have tried out Al home remedies and some nutritional powders as well but didn't find any weight gain. How do I increase my weight?
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My mother is suffering from type one diabetes and breast cancer ,can you please tell me foods to in take?
I suffering from fatness. I have totally stopped to take junk food. Thereafter my body is inflaming day by day. Should it related with week digestion system?
Brain is like a network of many wires, these wires are cells called neurons. When these cells start shrinking, that is Cerebellar Atrophy. Shrinking of brain! Yes you read it right. Many different causes come together and shrink the brain tissue. Impact of this shrinkage reflects on the actions of brain. Actions controlled by affected area of the brain.
Cerebellar atrophy is of two types- generalized and localized. In generalized, type of atrophy all activities of brain diminish. In case of localized cerebral atrophy activities controlled by a specific area of the brain are affected. So, symptoms vary according to affected area with problem.
Causes of cerebellar atrophy includes- infection, drugs and other diseases like parkinson’s and alzheimer etc. Cerebral ataxia, dysphagia and inability to speak are few of the symptoms which appear in patients.
Ayurveda about Cerebellar Atrophy
This particular condition is not described in Ayurveda as it is. Exact noun is not available in terms of the name of disease in Ayurveda. For treatment, we need to understand the pathology. Pathology is a process which leads us to problem. Until unless we don't reverse pathology. Condition will remain same. Some medicines can help us to suppress signs and symptoms. This is not the treatment as per Ayurveda. Ayurveda believes in reversal of pathology.
In case of Cerebral Atrophy, the main thing is the cause why brain cells start decaying. Ayurveda works on three Doshas. Vata is one of these three. Vata controls the nervous system. So nervous system is all about Vata Dosha. Aggravation of Vata dosha leads to the neural problems. The diet, lifestyle which can aggravate Vata dosha causes conditions like Atrophy.
Because old age is a period for Vata Aggravation thus atrophy is common in old age. So everything is related to Vata. Sukhayu Ayurved has researched well in all such cases. Cerebellar Atrophy is common in people who follow Vata Aggravating foods and lifestyles.Thus approach for the treatment of Cerebellar Atrophy is according to Vata Vyadhi.
Vata is dry thus it dries up the tissues. Therefore we need to nourish the body with “fats” and unctuousness. We can do that through Panchakarma treatments. We have seen more wonderful results in all such cases with Ayurvedic treatments.
Ayurveda Treatment for Cerebellar Atrophy
Generally, it is asked is there some medicines for Cerebellar Atrophy. There is a treatment for Cerebellar atrophy with Ayurveda. Sukhayu Ayurveda provides the treatment through Panchakarma interventions. Basti is a drug of treatment in all neural disorders. There are many types of Bastis. Especially relevant basti is selected according to the condition of patients. In addition to all these Yoga is another dimension what we add to the treatment for atrophy.
While working on diet-lifestyle our physicians prescribe medicines for 6 to 8 months and 21 days panchakarma. Selection of Panchakarma procedures vary from patient to patient. As a result of nourishing the body and countering dryness of Vata signs and symptoms of a patient starts reducing. Most important thing for treatment is- faith and follow-up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.