Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Pediatricians online in Gorakhpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Jaiswal
Treatment of Lactation problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Treatment of Neurofibromatosis
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Satish JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Here by I want to explain complete scenario of my kid who is facing difficulty in sleeping. Requesting your help by going through my son detailed case history. My Son born on 22-08-2016 and now he is 17 months older, by birth he has got some health issue by name “Laringo Malacean stridor”.Due to which he is having a different type of sound which use to come continuously along with a trisection on his chest which can be seen. But after doctors consultation we came to know that it will occur in some kids which will be solved on its own but will take some time. As per this the same happened now the problem got solved almost by 80% and no trisection also found, only in few occasions we can hear that sound especially when he is suffering from cold or cough at present. Apart from this a major concern is “he is not able to get into good sleep “which we observed from birth itself, hardly he will sleep 6-7 hours out of 24 hours that too very disturbing. The major things we observed are · He will sleep max of 3 hours in total day and another 3-4 hr at night. · Night times he use to cry a lot unable to find the reason even we are giving him good food in regular intervals. · He will be calming down when we put him on our shoulder and keep on walking in night times. · Even we tried to give him a general medicine colimex but of no use. · Again in the morning he seems normal and having all good activities and very sharp enough. · There is no indigestion problem too he goes for motion 2-3 times a day and urinates regularly. Please suggest us with good medication guidance for making him sleep well due to which we are also facing huge issue.
My 4 year child having fever since 3 days urine, blood, taifide test already done nothing on it but fever still there as per Doctor it is viral fever will take 3 more days please suggest.
My baby is born on april 16 she is weighing 4.5 now is this normal or underweight I am feeding my milk suggest to increase weight.
My sister's 3 Months old baby boy doesn't drink milk much in these days. She feeds not only breast milk but also formula (Similac). But in these days, baby didn't drink much as usual. Drinking amount decreased to 2/3. It starts after baby recovered from ill because of injection. Baby was ill about 1 day after injection. Now my sister are worried her baby because it is decreasing weight. So we would like to ask that can we change other formula brand or getting advice from physicians?
My sister son is 4 years old is a hyperactive child controlling him is a task to handle him. How to build up his immunity and health as he has a lean body and use to suffer from cough n cold. Wat food and diets need to be followed. Kindly suggest.
My daughter is 10 years old she is 31.3 kg and studying in 5th std for the past few months she was suffering from migraine headache everything was done ct scan all blood test it is normal for migraine doctor suggest her tab dicorate 500 mg daily 1 for 1 months. From past few months only she will be crying for silly things stating that nobody cares for me I am alone my father mothers do not cares me only they take care of my brother. For silly things she cries and she does't like her parents being together she gets irritated and angry mostly in night. When her cousin or other persons come home she is normal and always feel happy. Mostly she troubles a mother a lot and lot other she is alright with them. She behaves arrogant mostly with her parents especially with her mother. Please suggest whether she will be normal in further her mother is worried about it for silly reasons she takes stress. I want a perfect answer from a well known qualified doctor.
My child is 2.6 years old, but he is 10. 6 kg.And he does not like to eat anything. Can you please suggest how can I improve his appetite? Moreover he is always suffering from cough cold and constipation. Please guide.
Upper respiratory infection (URI) is a condition, which involves illness, mainly caused by critical infection in the upper respiratory tract. This region includes the pharynx, larynx, nose and sinus. This infection causes diseases, such as tonsillitis (tonsils get inflamed), pharyngitis (causes sore throat) sinusitis (nasal passage becomes inflamed), laryngitis (voice box in your throat gets inflamed) and common cold.
Causes of upper respiratory infection (URI):
- Both virus and bacteria cause upper respiratory infection (URI). The most common form of virus causing this infection is known as 'rhinovirus.'
- The immune system of young adults and children are often very vulnerable. Hence, they are more likely to develop upper respiratory tract infection.
- URI is also contagious and airborne in nature. So if a person comes in contact with an infected person suffering from URI, he/she is likely to develop this infection.
- Not washing hands before meals can also cause upper respiratory infection because the virus can be transferred easily to the mouth and can travel into your system.
- If you have any lung problem or heart disease, you are more likely to be susceptible to upper respiratory infection.
- Those who already have inflamed tonsils can trigger tonsillitis by drinking any cold or spicy beverage like ice-creams or cold milkshakes.
- Exposure to some flu or cold can cause pharyngitis. It can also be caused by second hand smoking.
- Birth defects or structural defects in the nasal cavity or nasal polyps can cause sinusitis. Sometimes the inside part of the nose may get swollen due to common cold and block your ducts. This is a common cause for sinusitis.
Symptoms of acute upper respiratory infection:
- Congestion in the lungs or nasal area.
- Whooping cough
- Running nose due to common cold.
- Feelings of fatigue and lethargy throughout the day.
- Your body will start aching without engaging in any physical exercise.
- You can also lose consciousness in severe respiratory tract infections.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Oxygen levels in blood drop down drastically.
Sometimes in worse cases, acute upper respiratory tract infection (URI) can also cause respiratory failure, respiratory arrest and congestive heart failure. Therefore, it is necessary to book an appointment with a doctor as soon as you start experiencing the above symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!