Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gorakhpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam Bala BaranwalYour feedback matters!
Just one word Great..
I am 23 years old female. Next week I am going out to a sea beach place for 3-4 days and my monthly date is clashing between my trip. I want to be free there so please prescribe me a medicine which I can take to delay my periods to a week or any medicine which can prepare my periods date. As well as the process of taking that medicine.
Hi, I am 24 years old pregnant, 24 weeks 2 days. My ultrasound report says my baby weighs 665 gms, and growth is 28 percentile. Does this mean my baby is small. Do I need to worry about.
I had period after 5 months. And it is continues bleeding from 20 days. Is it good for health r bad. I have hypothyroidism.
My wife is 20 year old and she is suffering from PCOS andshe is taking Harmoni F tablet, 2 tab / day. And I hear from someone that PCOS patient did not give birth is is right. And I am 30 year old and suffering from hypothyroidism from last 2 years. And I am taking thyroxine 25mg/day. What will be the affect of Pcos and hypothyroidism to my baby? Me and my wife have fear that we we are not able to give birth.
Mujhe one year se pcod h or mere weight bohot speed se gain ho ra h. 71 kg ho cough h. please help. Weight loss kaise hoga and pcod ka koi treatment possible h b ya nhi. please tell me about pcod!
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.