Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gorakhpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani Kumar RaiYour feedback matters!
Hi i'm thivya from chennai. I got much hair loss due to alopecia in the centre of my hair scalp. Can you pls suggest some treatments.
I was having lot of pimples on my face. Now I got rid of them but I have some pimple marks on my face. Instead of this I also have an acne cyst on my lower part of the face from 3 months.
I am rati I am 20 year old married female and I have irregular period time after my marriage please suggest me doctor hurry.
I am 22 now and I have been diagnosed by PCOS since I was 18 years old. I took medication for 6-8 months, after which my cycles has been regular for few years. But now I am facing irregularities and pelvic pressure since a month. Why would this be happening?
My neck starts paining.in cold climate. Is it sprain or spondylitis or something else. And what the cure for it?
I have this eye problem going on from almost a month now. I am unable to focus on objects and it's burns. Help me so that I can improve my eye condition. I don't want to wear glasses.
I am 34 years old. While walking, my left side knee gives sound like kat- kat. Please suggest solution. Its happening from last one year.
I have pain on my left foot due to playing football and pain are not going. Please give me medicine tips.
Sir, I am 36 years old and suffering from proper erectile and fast ejaculation issues and also less sexual desire or urge. Please advice.
Hi my son is 3.7 years old. For the past 4 days he is saying that he have pain in his stomach. He will have that pain for 3-4 time a day. But he don't have any other problems. Everything is normal. What could be the reason for his ache?
I have pain in my teeth. I already did the chekup. Doctor give me anesthesia but I want to know is that the amount anesthesia given to me have a adverse effect on my health or not?
Hi, I am suffering from high fever for four days, after taking pcm temp. Gets low but after sometime it increases once again. What can I do plz suggest.
I keep on thinking all the time especially while studying, lot of time goes in it else I am not able to concentrate. I have tried n no. Of methods to quit it but I am not able to. Is some thing psychologically wrong in me, pls suggest some medicine to overcome it, which does not have any sideeffects.
I have hemorrhoids and I am under treatment by a local doc. I got so much relief. The swelling are better and the pain has gone. But he didn't give me anything to stop itching. There are something like pimples in my anus. To stop the itching plzz suggest me a cream. Or can I use quadriderm?
I am 24 male, I have been physical with my girlfriend, both times she told me that I am not getting satisfied by your intercourse due to smaller size of penis. My penis is 4.5" can you please recommend good lotion or tablet which will help me in making my penis bigger and longer.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.