Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Pediatricians online in Gorakhpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Kumar Agarwal
Treatment of Lactation problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Treatment of Neurofibromatosis
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have delivered twin babies. A boy and girl. Both of them are catching cold very often. Once in 2 weeks they are falling sick. Mostly they have cold in the chest and they cough. We use nebulizer at home. It is effective but once again they catch cold. We are also giving them monticope daily as preventive medicine. Can we do something else to prevent. Could this be due to sweat. Any home remedies we could try or could you advice on how to manage.
Cell phones bring us close to people, but can also have a harmful effect on our health. Studies show that cell phone radiation could be one of the causes for brain cancer. However, this does not stop us from using a cell phone. Unfortunately, some people also allow their children to use cell phones, thus putting them at risk also.
Here are a few tips to reduce your child's exposure to cell phone radiation:
- Limit the use of cell phones: Adding an old school landline to your home can be used not only as a decor element, but functionally as well. When at home, route all calls of your cell phone to the landline. In addition, do not allow your children to use the cell phone as toy to play games on. If you absolutely must, give them the phone to play a game on, but first put it onto flight mode.
- Maintain distance: Start using a headset while answering calls on your cell phone. This allows you to keep a distance between the phone and your body. If children use your phone to answer calls, encourage them to do the same as well. As far as possible do not keep your phone in your pocket for long durations. If the cell phone is used as a morning alarm, ensure that it is not kept under the pillow, but on the bedside table.
- Text: Studies show that texting emits less radiation than voice calls. Make use of group messaging facilities to further reduce the amount of messages you need to send out and in turn the radiation emitted.
- Choose a good case: Some phone cases are built with materials that limit the radiation emitted by the phone. These cases allow the phone to receive signal, but restrict the outgoing radiations, thus protecting the person using the phone.
- Find good signal: Using your phone in an area with good reception will not only let you enjoy an uninterrupted call, but can also protect you against cell phone radiation. This is because radiation and signal strength have an inversely proportional relationship; the lower the signal, the higher the amount of radiation emitted.
- Ethernet cords: Today, an internet connection is a must have in every house. Along with cell phones, laptops and tablets emit radiation as well. To protect your family from this radiation use an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet instead of a wireless router.