Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Gorakhpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Anshumali SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Anshumali Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, sensible and prompt. Thanks, can Invisalign help me , I will try to talk to doctor about a cap, do you have a friend dentist in delhi or NCR who can treat
Rakesh Kumar Saw
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anshumali Srivastava to be very helpful. Thanks for giving a suitable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anshumali Srivastava to be very helpful. Thank you very much.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anshumali Srivastava to be knowledgeable. Thank you doctor
Dr. Anshumali Srivastava provides answers that are well-reasoned. How much cost of laser surgery
Dr. Anshumali Srivastava provides answers that are nurturing. But sir it recurres every year
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anshumali Srivastava to be knowledgeable. Thnx!
Dr Ansumalajee is a experienced and Noble personality
Excellent magical work by the doctor
If you are a diabetic patient and your blood glucose levels are poorly controlled, you are more likely to develop serious gum disease and lose more teeth than non-diabetics. Like all other infections, serious gum diseases may contribute towards rise in blood sugar and may make diabetes harder to control.
Other oral problems associated with diabetes include - candidiasis (thrush), and dry mouth which can cause soreness of mouth, oral ulcers, various infections, teeth cavities and bad breath.
First of all, control your blood glucose level by exercise, diet, oral medicines or insulin. Then, take good care of your teeth and gums, along with regular checkups every six months. To control candidiasis, use candid mouth paint and maintain good diabetic control, avoid smoking and, if you wear dentures, remove and clean dentures daily. Good blood glucose control can also help prevent or relieve dry mouth caused by diabetes. Use chlorhexidine mouthwash for 15 days and continue with diluted listerine mouthwash for months. It will prevent bad breath problem.
Hello, I am terribly suffering from severe bad breath. When I wake up in morning, my mouth stinks so much that I myself can feel the bad breath. After brushing, immediately within an hour my mouth starts stinking. I brush twice a day, in morning and before going to bed along with applying manjan at evening. I do scaling twice a year and dentist confirmed that oral hygiene is good. I have a runny nose while having my meals, my tongue gets white throughout the day despite of cleaning it daily in morning and while brushing my teeth in morning also I feel that bad breath is coming from my throat. I am not a doctor but I doubt it's a nasal issue or may be tonsil stones issue. By reading the above information, can some doctor please advise, which type of specialist I should see I'm Pune. I mean ENT, gastroenterologist etc? I really wish to eliminate this bad breath issue permanently so please please advise genuinely. Thanks in advance.
I have a problem of mouth ulcers all the year. Due to this I am not donating blood. Can I donate blood. Do these mouth ulcer cause any problems to the receiver.
She has red patches between thighs outlines with pus. It is increasing day by day .please help me out. Urgent treatment required.
It has been observed that many patients while asking a suitable solution for their problem don't present it in the way it should be. It can be incomplete history of their illness/ problem or wrongly framed questions. What happens?
1) You dont get the right answers.
2) You get confused when you get multiple diagnosis and quadruple treatment options.
3) You doubt about our abilities and instead of considering our efforts to answer your incomplete questions, you make a move of down voting us.
How to overcome this to take the best from lybrate -
1) Since you are not providing a clinical picture/ a radiograph of your problem, it is difficult to put in words exactly how it looks. So you can briefly tell us about duration since it was first observed, site, size, shape, color, hard or soft consistency and associated pain, discharge, swelling and/or fever.
In case of oral problems you must add about your tobacco associated habit if any, alcoholism and other medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid related etc.
2) Once we get your exact problem, your chances of getting the right answers from the experts in the particular field increases many folds.
3) It will avoid the differences in opinions among different specialists.
4) Almost always you will be confident about your real visits to a doctor.
Mouth ulcer in left cheek (near to upper molar) painful and difficult to eat or talk. Kindly suggest some medication. Thanks.
Hi. Am 23 old female, working in Bangalore, am in relationship, he informing me that whenever he will come close to me in evening he will get bad breath from me, but not in morning times, as he told several times I checked n worried about that but am not sensing that but I could sens the bad smell from my nose only in morning after brush and whenever I close my nose from fingers. But he says its not from your nose its comes from mouth that whenever I speak. Am really worried about this. Because of this he is not coming close to me as much he use to earlier. From 3-4 days am brushing evening also at 6 pm but still he is getting. So what I need to do please suggest me.
Sir I Am 18 Years Old And I Chewed Gutka For 3 Years. Recently My Mouth Was not Opening Fully Only 2 Finger Gap .What Should I Do.
- Though bleeding from gums after deep scaling is normal in most of the cases and subsides after 2-3 hours without any conscious efforts, there are some patients whose gums tends to bleed more and often persists for longer than 72 hours depending upon severity of inflammation.
- Prevention: when you face similar problem kindly inform your dentist. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just you have to prevent the clot to get dislodged from bleeding area. You can apply pressure gauze, black tea bag and can also use alums to rinse 3-4 times at home.
- Sometimes, those who are on blood thinner medications (aspirin) or anticoagulant therapy can also suffer with this problem. They should inform their dentist prior to undergo scaling.