Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Aanchal SharmasYour feedback matters!
I am feeling like choking because I have left smoking is it normal. I was smoking like from last one year almost 10 cigarette daily.
How to know if I have anxiety or depression or both? I have memory related issues specially brain fog. Heart beat increased many time a day always worried about either past or future. I feel like there are two world one where I am living physically and the other where I am living mentally.
These are some basic steps that many of us know but forget to think when in emotional distress sometimes. I am collating that for a quick recap.
Thoughts constitute an important part of one’s life. Those thoughts can be favourable or unfavourable. For a few people, those thoughts are unfavourable most of the times. They often keep thinking about the negative outcomes of a work. Their friends and people around them who keep hearing the same will also start wondering if that work can ever be successful. To come out of such situations, it is better to follow a few basic steps.
1. Do not speculate that that something might happen and start looking at the facts. Never come to a conclusion without any proof.
2. If an untoward incident happened in the past, don’t think that it will repeat itself again. For example if you have failed in an exam, it doesn’t mean that you will fail in every aspect of life.
3. Stop worrying about what is not happening and start focussing about what is happening. Many of us have faults in our thought process. Because of that, we tend to forget about the favourable incidents happening and only worry about those that didn’t happen.
4. Don’t spiral any incident out of control. For instance, if you call a friend and if she didn’t answer it, it doesn’t mean for sure that she is not interested in talking to you. If you are thinking like that, it means that you are also worried about petty issues. Inculcate patience. Just leave a message to your friend and forget that incident and start looking at what other better activities to do.
5. Lot of people keep saying that they are not intelligent and that they are not fit for anything. If you think like that, your results will also become the same. So, stop thinking like that and perhaps start thinking that you have some weaknesses and you have other strengths that will make you fit for several other activities. There are no 100% bad or 100% good people in the world. Don’t speculate forever about what your weaknesses are and talk to people around you to understand what they think about you.
6. Emotional thinking in negative circumstances can lead to lowering your self confidence. Instead of generalising that you are unfit, it is perhaps that you are unfit for a certain task or at a certain time only.
7. When problems occur in one’s family, you may think that you are the reason. Instead of blaming yourself, look for a solution and solve the problem. With the outcome, you will feel better.
8. When you hear remarks from someone, do not treat it as untoward attitude towards you. Everyone makes mistakes and you have committed a mistake which is not an anomaly. All that you have to do is to learn from the mistakes and try to not repeat such mistakes in future. It will not help to reminisce about the mistake forever.
It is highly important to realise negativity. Immediately after, think comprehensively about the issue analysing the facts and try to mitigate your negative thoughts. Try to talk to a friend or a family member or a counsellor to help you reduce such ill thoughts.
My brother completed diploma in education and studied BA, before 3 years my fathers dead. But from 1 year my brother is not active, not going to job .in 2 years he changed 4 to 5 schools. Now he is not working. Simply sitting in home ,and chewing gutkha. Thinking any thing. Simply sitting in room. But he is talking with all. Sir please give solution.
How I gain good health I am very thin I want to get good weight. I also want to remove mental stress.
I have weight gain, being very tired, week muscles, high blood pressure, depression and anxiety, osteoporosis, stretch marks all over body.Please help me in this regards
I am suffering from tensions from many days and due to which I could not sleep properly and the problem is sometimes I feel very hot and too much hot in legs.
My brother age 21 yrs drinks alcohol. I wanted to ask if giving dizone is safe. I am worried about its impotency side effect.
I breakup with my girlfriend since then I am very depressed and not getting good vibes around me. What should I do to feel normal?
Have anybody done with wisdom teeth extraction. My 4 wisdom teeth are impacted. I saw some videos on youtube where people have great pain after extraction. I am nervous now.
I am 32 old male. Every day after coming from office I am feeling tired and unable to concentrate on any work. I am not diabetic. Kindly suggest home medicine.
How to remember things like names, I feel difficulty in learning names of people and places in current news.
I am taking lithium carbonate 300 mg for bipolar disorder currently I am started with fluoxetine 20 mg for OCD. Now feeling pounding of heart. Can I take lorazepam to reduce these symptoms?
I hav anxiety problem, Can you tel me which food can reduce the anxiety. Which food should to eat and not to eat.
For most of life, nothing wonderful happens. If you don't enjoy getting up and working and finishing your work and sitting down to a meal with family or friends, then the chances are that you are not going to be very happy.
If someoneone bases his happiness or unhappiness on major events like a great new job, huge amounts of money, a flawlessly happy marriage or a trip to paris, that person isn't going to be happy much of the time. If, on the other hand, happiness dpends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink or a nap, then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness.