Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vineeta
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. VineetaYour feedback matters!
I took I pill in d month of nov. After 15 days my periods came. Then exactly after 1 month, periods came but starting 2 days flow was very very less but on 3,4,5 day it was too much. My question is is it due to I-pill? My not taking I pill regularly, its after 1 year I think I took.
Hi doctor, please suggest a better contraceptive then condom. I am 34 years and my wife 32. We have 2 kids and completed our family. We are using male condom as contraceptive from a long time. Now we want to change it because it is causing decreased frequency of having sex. Another fact is our kids are growing up now and we can't take risk of hiding condoms here and there.
Hi. I have 5 week pregnant after it I started bleeding in clot and tissues for one week. My doctor gave me pill to clean a womb. When I take this medicine I bleed not more it comes like clot for 2 days after that whole week I bleed some times little bit clot every 2 days alternative. After taking pills of 20 days I got have bleeding from last two days .the blood is like a clot or tissues with fresh blood .is this is period or I have left something in my uterus.
How to improve sex power and if I intercorse with anybody. It create effect my sex power or mantility.
Is it safe to take vomilast in third month pregnancy? I have no problem of constipation and vomiting. Please tell me.
Hi. I am 20 years old. Had unprotected sex on 3rd September. The release was inside I took I-pill 3 hours later. My last period date was 24-29. Its 19 today and I am bleeding. Is it my period date? Can I be pregnant? I am also having severe cramps. Please help.
A romantic relationship needs your dedication, devotion, and a lot of attention so it can blossom and grow strong. On the contrary, a lot of us take our relationship with our partners for granted, people don’t dedicate and pay attention to what they are sharing or expressing and are usually judgemental or even accusatory towards their partners.
Unfortunately, today’s couple is more at risk of damaging their beautiful relationship due to “phubbing”, a merging of the words “phone” and “snubbing”.
Phubbing occurs when your partner ignores you or is distracted from the conversation because of his or her phone. While phubbing can often happen innocently, such as checking Facebook at the dinner table, the constant use of smartphones in the presence of a romantic partner can undermine the relationship—making it feel as if someone’s partner is choosing their phone over them.
According to a recent American survey result, 46% of the participants had experienced Phubbing from their significant other, and 27% of the respondents disclosed that phubbing caused problems in their relationship. Not only did the study find that phubbing was affecting relationship security, but participants who reported being phubbed were also more likely to have depression and overall low life satisfaction.
Why phubbing is creating problems in romantic relationships?
a. The time spent on smartphones reduces the amount of meaningful time spent with your partner.
b. The actual act of phubbing is one of the factors of couple arguments and fights, therefore creating less satisfaction in the relationship.
It is inevitable that we use our phones in front of our romantic partners, but making time for distraction-free communication is the key to strengthening your relationship with your partner. Remember your new Facebook or Twitter updates, new emails, Whatsapp pings, all of this can wait and most of them are generally forwarded messages and don't deserve your immediate/continuous attention at the cost of hurting and making your loved one feel ignored and/or less important.
Hi doctor, 2 years before I took misoprostol 3 times difrance of 4 or 5 months .and now I am trying to conceive but not possible. I got checkup but everything is normal. Then what is this problem to get pregnant. Please help me. And tell me proper medicine to get pregnant fastly. My age 23 years.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.