Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Trilok Kumar Jha
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Trilok Kumar JhaYour feedback matters!
I did regular exercise so my back pain increased so in MRI report shows my disc was slip. And doctors told me for operation. I don't want to operation. So you just give me some idea for relief. In my back pain.
I am 52 years well built male. Have low back pain above my left side hip joint if I walk for a long time or stand for some time. Was into weight lifting over 20 years.
I have facing pain in my right arm, when I drive bike or tight grip with weight. When I drive bike, after 5 minute start pain from my right hand and thereafter go up to the shoulder. Suggest me why this pain start?
I have pain in my left hand what should I do? daily when I wake up I have pain in my hand. Suggest me what should I do?
Am 23 years I getting last 2 weeks back pain And sometimes getting headache Please what precautions will I take please suggest.
Hip pain and migraine also slow heart pain .when Heart is not pain after My Heart beat rapid (palpitation) And tight Vein in left hand Tell me best medicine Hip pain is continue 24×7 h Before 5 years.
I am 26 year old. I have pain in my knees I tried pain killer but not work so pls help me wht to do.
I am having pain in right knee. I have used several product but not useful. Now it is coming everyday. Please help.
I am 33 years male having problems with balance only on left hand side of the brain, needle pinching starts from back of head this problem occurs if I don't eat for longer period but the problem is only on left side, I have shown the problem to each and every doctor right from head to toe done mri angio of brain found few ischemic foci in deep periventricular matter doctor told its normal, done mri of cervical found slight bulge in c5 c6. I have also got checked for diabetes both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia both test results were normal, I have also done sonography of heart abdomen pelvis it was also normal, also visited endocrinologist everything was normal, only thing is cholesterol is high 241 but I am taking precautions like exercise eating fruits and vegetables, I don't know what is the issue and will it get corrected or not, I am currently not in India please let me know which specialist should I visit.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.