Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Trilok Kumar JhaYour feedback matters!
I was stand in chair and the chair slip and I will gone to the flore and I have shoulder pain you suggest me what tu or spray I will take to relief my shoulder pain pls ans fast.
Hi sir/Mam I am 24 years old currently I am working in US shift and I come to home back at 3 am I go to gym at morning 11 am to 1 I need to know which is the best diet plan for my bodybuilding please suggest me.
I was suffering from severe numbness when I sit on floor for minutes and hours. For me numbness causes at feet and hand area. sometimes right side area of body including head part. Numbness is caused due low flow of blood level in body in those areas is it y/n.How to control those problem. Which kind of treatment have to take for this problem.
Sir. I am 58 years good health I have a problem in dec last week temperature -2 to 4 (degree) I taking part in shooting competitions full bore 300 meters. Sudden I could not get up from bed. There was on medical support I have come back know I am improve. I have done check done reports are normal. I have lost interest in sex. Pain in back doing exrcise walk 3 to 4 k m enable to drive. Please advice me thanks
I have pain in my left shoulder spreading upto my left hand. This has been from the last 2 days. Is this spondylitis. What is the medicine I have to take to reduce the pain.
I had knee replacement operations last 2.5 months. But I have sleeping problem in night due to knee uncomfortably positioning of leg what to do suggest.
I am 34 years old. While walking, my left side knee gives sound like kat- kat. Please suggest solution. Its happening from last one year.
Hi usually I do not have pains in my knee but sometimes while walking or running my knee gets twisted suddenly I do not why pls help me out for this.
I am 19 years old I have back pain from one year. I am not able to cure it by medicines. Can you suggest me some medical aspects which can cure my back pain.
I am 35 years ago and my work still standing 10 am to 5 pm then my foot is very painful how to release this pain and your details.
I have fever for the past two days. I am unable to swallow anything. I feel pain in my neck. What medicine to take for tonsillitis?
The neck and shoulder have a huge range of movement and thus they are more prone to injury. The ball and socket joint at the upper arm is the shoulder and both the neck and the shoulder are made up of soft tissues, muscles and ligaments.
Reasons behind pain Injured rotator cuffs:
Rotator cuffs are the tendons supporting the shoulder. If they are injured it might lead to a chronic loss of the range of movement. This is more commonly known as a frozen shoulder.
- Dislocation: Dislocated disc of the neck or shoulder due to an accident would cause severe pain in the affected area.
- Fractures: Fractured collarbone or the upper arm bone may result in chronic pain.
- Tendonitis: This occurs due to the over usage of the arms or neck or strains due to over exertion like in sports.
- An unstable shoulder joint: If there is instability in the ball and socket joint of the upper arm, chances of having a chronic pain is high. Others: Degenerative arthritis, herniated disc, and even heart attacks can be the other possible causes of chronic neck and shoulder pain.
When to go to the doctor?
When the patient experiences a pain due to a severe blow or injury, the neck pain radiates down the legs and arms, a feeling of numbness and tingling sensation, or has a stiff neck with fever or vomiting, it is essential to seek the advice of a Doctor.
Diagnosis for shoulder and neck pain X-ray:
The main form of diagnosing a pain is an x-ray. It helps to reveal diseases from arthritis, tumour, slipped disc, narrowing spinal cord, fractures and spinal cord instability.
- MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging or simply the MRI reveals the detail of nerve-related issues along with the problems in the ligaments and tendons.
- CT scan: There may be instances when the injuries are difficult to be diagnosed. And, in the case of a fracture, a CT Scan is advised for more details. It is also an alternative to MRI.
- ECG: An Electrocardiogram is a way of diagnosis if shoulder and neck pain continues along with chest pain or shortness of breath. If there is a risk of an individual having a heart attack, then an ECG is recommended.
- Electro Diagnosis: Electromyography referred to as EMG and Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) are used to diagnose pain in the arm, neck, shoulder followed by a numb feeling on the affected areas.
Treatment for chronic shoulder and neck pain
A simple sprain on the neck and shoulder would demand a rest for a few days along with pain medication. If the pain is due to muscle spasms application of dry or moist heat may provide relief. In the case of a swelling due to injuries, a cold ice pack 4 to 8 times a day will provide immense relief. Patients might be advised a cast or sling for the shoulder pain. The soft tissues in the neck and shoulder can be treated with pain relievers taken for a few days. Muscle relaxants are also prescribed depending on the severity of the pain. Local corticosteroid injections are helpful for shoulder arthritis. Platelet rich plasma injection is another modern treatment for arthritis or tendinopathy. In some situation, radio frequency procedures are very helpful. Exercises are very effective for both neck and shoulder pain movement. Surgery might be an option if nerve roots are affected.