Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
As my wife is 2.5 month pregnant. So can she travel within this period or normally travelling on bike for some time.
I am 30 years old woman. I am trying to conceive last 4years but failure. Doctor said I have pcos problem. I have many facial hair on my face what should I do for that? last 4 month I was taken dabar ashokaristha. I have very low period and around only one or two days. What should I do? please help me.
Hello sir or mam, I am in the starting of 9th month pregnancy from 1st dec. I had gone for routine check up on 30. And doctor that fetal heart beat getting low as90 pm and sometimes it's normal then I took an ultrasound that was normal. Till 30 nov. Afternoon I was feeling proper movement of baby in my Womb. But from 1st December movements have been reduced so I am worried about it. Can you pls tell me the solution of my worries.
My doc did a scan to study the follicular growth. It was my 11th day. She said an egg is forming in the right ovary. Dimensions of d egg are 10.86mm and 14.36mm. What does this mean. Is the egg growth fine?
I am having PCOD and because of that i am having acne in my face. What should be the solution for this? Prefer me the diet I should take and home remedies for my face. My face is oily.
My wife is facing a problem of having a white colour semi liquid getting discharged with foul smell from the genital.
My wife was worrying with a sensible illness, that is her left nipple edge was swollen with some pus secretion looks like a cancer tissue roughly. Even I am worrying a lot for her remedy solution. We have consulted a dermatologist recently about this problem, she had prescribed an ointment (mupirocin called morpy I. E I. P 2.0% w/w) but we found no change in that swelling and it was enlarging, our dermatologist suggested to consult a gynecologist in case if it not cured by that ointment. Please choose a remedy for this issue. We are expecting a hope for it from you.
Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and I delivered a baby girl on 17 Jan 2016 through c- section. From March onwards I started having my periods, consecutively for 3 months I had regular periods but I missed my periods for 2 months I.e July n August. I took a pregnancy test which was negative. I went to a doctor n I was advised to take duphaston tablet for 10 days twice. After taking the medicine I had my periods on 30 th of September. But today is 2 Nd October yet I am not having periods so please advise me mam. I am really tensed. Looking forward to u.I am not a breast feeding mother.
Hi we are married since 1year and stayed together for 4months only bzc I moved out of city. Now v r going to live together and we need baby. Some one guided me to have sex on 9-12th day for pregnancy. But my question is that if we continue sex after 12th day also how to detect pregnancy? So please adv when to do sex when to stop?
Me 6 month pregnent hu pregnancy ki vjah se mera face colour bhut dull ho gya h Me kya karu Or mere pet pe b nishan hone lge h please koi cream bta do tummy or face ke liye.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.