Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurveda Specialists in India. You will find Ayurveda Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurveda Specialists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjeet SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of the BEST Ayurvedic doctor in the country!! I never heard any case from any patient which he hadn't cured.
Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else. Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sexual problems are something that can be born due to physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
- Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
- OTC or advertisement products are general products which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
- Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following child birth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strength the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
- Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Basantkusumakar Ras, Shilajeet and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctor I have a problem of severe constipation my stomach cannot be fully clear what to do please tell some home remedies.
What are the most common Male Sexual Problems?
In clinical practices (both online and offline), patients mainly complain about following problems :
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD): It is considered a sexual dysfunction and is characterized as a lack or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activities. A person with HSDD does not start, or respond to their partner's desire for sexual activity.
- Erectile Dysfunction: It is defined as the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection hard enough to perform sexual intercourse.
- Premature Ejaculation: (In this problem of a man, semen comes out just before the start of intercourse or a few seconds /minute after intercourse starts resulting into deep frustration in both the partners).
- Watery Semen: Semen looks like water, which causes various physical & psychological problems.
- Low Sperm Count: The number of sperms in semen becomes very low resulting into infertility.
What are the causes of above described male sexual problems?
There can be several causes if you are suffering from any one of these problems. Some of them are described below:
- Professional/Psychological Stress
- Diseases (Diabetes, Obesity, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Spondylitis, Psoriasis etc.)
- Continued medications (for acidity, gas, pain, constipation, depression etc.)
- Excessive use of porn objects
- Trauma or injury to the sex organ
How Ayurveda can help to cure above mentioned problems?
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical science that uses the potency of the herbs & minerals existing in nature and formulates HERBO-MINERAL remedies. Ayurveda is natural and 100% safe. The treatment of the above mentioned problems by Ayurveda helps in improving endurance and stamina in a healthy and natural way. Ayurvedic herbo-mineral formulations help to restore male vigor and strength that cures sexual dysfunctions without any side effect.
Around 150 herbs & minerals are used to make personalised medicines (as per patient's prakruti), out of which some important ingredients are:
- Suvarna pishti (Gold in nano particles form)
- Mukta pishti ( Pearl in nano particles form)
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
All the herbo-mineral formulations (designed from 150 ingredients) are used for increasing libido, fertility and sperm count, correct impotency and achieve long lasting erections, thus improving confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Thousands of our clients (all over india) are doing it for their family for last many years - as soon as the rain starts, they start giving a small dose of our precious authentic combination to their family ( from 01 year old child upto 70 years old members) for 01-02 months - & as a result they dont get trapped by these formidable dengue & chikungunya (in 80% cases) & the rest 20%, if get trapped, come out of it in a much shorter duration without much complication. Joint pain & other complications are easily handled by some more ayurveda medicines.
The medicine has an additional value of improving your digestion & detoxifying your body.
Its better to start the medicine as early as possible to keep your family healthy in this rainy season.
I have a problems of premature injection early discharge in 30 second I have also treatment from ayurvedic clinic but no any profit from there also I also use the Himalaya confido tablet but nothing profit I also feel weakness I am so sad from personal life please advice how I will improve my sexual life also advise food diet for premature injection problem.
Very few psoriatic patients know that they are administered steroids methotrexate (as medicines to control it) because the docs have no other options in allopathy. & at the same time, almost no patients are informed that only after few days of intake (or local application) of steroids methotrexate, the patients will end up with fatal liver / kidney / bone marrow damage, cancer many more. Higher chances of fetal abnormalities are there if any of the couple (husband or wife) have consumed methotrexate. & the most important fact is that the disease returns in more severe form as soon as you quit the treatment.
Actually psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder i.e. Defence system of your body starts attacking your own body. In allopathy, immune suppressing drugs are give which in turn destroy body immunity invite many more diseases. In ayurveda, medicines are planned in such a way that your immune system again become friendly to your body. The patient starts feeling difference from the first week of starting the medicines (see the attached recent pic. of a patient/ an air force officer)
All over india, innumerable patients are enjoying psoriasis-free & steroid- free life with our medications few tips (following tips may help you though it may vary from patient to patient as per their body type).
1 - no non-veg foods please (if you take it rarely, then no milk with that non-veg item)
2- take only seasonal vegetables and fruits.
3- no salty items (like bhujia or namkeen) with milk products (like tea or coffee)
Before 2 months I had an giddiness and l fell down from bike and admitted to apollo. in apollo all testing and scanning has been done and also ct brain was normal no problem was seen in report. But neurologist said that I had an fits. But in discharge report nothing has been mentioned that I had an fits in that report only amnesia was mentioned. May I know whats wrong with my brain?
The patient, Sh. Markandeya Singh (f/o - Sh. Manoj Raghuvanshi), came to my ayurvedic opd (at vandana womens super specialty hospital), completely dependent on his relatives' shouldrs, on 2nd last week of april-2016........ left side completely paralysed on 15 december 2015. No tongue movement, not able to swallow / feeding through naso-gastric tube, stool on every 3rd or 4th day, cracked / blackish / bleeding lips & many more symptoms. All have continued to be improving very well right from the first day. The picture was taken on 9th may 2016 when the senior citizen started swallowing juice for the first time after 15 december 2015...... improvement & treatment both continued....
I have got pimples on my face specially on the forehead. I have tried all sorts of facewash, scrub. I have even tried toothpaste and lemon juice but nothing worked. Please help out. And give me some method which I can follow at home.
Please stop if you are doing this as a fashion because you may lead to heart problems, diabetes and many more in long term.
Honey should never be consumed with anything which is even lukewarm.