Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for Apoorv Multi-Speciality ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thousands of our clients (all over india) are doing it for their family for last many years - as soon as the rain starts, they start giving a small dose of our precious authentic combination to their family ( from 01 year old child upto 70 years old members) for 01-02 months - & as a result they dont get trapped by these formidable dengue & chikungunya (in 80% cases) & the rest 20%, if get trapped, come out of it in a much shorter duration without much complication. Joint pain & other complications are easily handled by some more ayurveda medicines.
The medicine has an additional value of improving your digestion & detoxifying your body.
Its better to start the medicine as early as possible to keep your family healthy in this rainy season.
I have a problems of premature injection early discharge in 30 second I have also treatment from ayurvedic clinic but no any profit from there also I also use the Himalaya confido tablet but nothing profit I also feel weakness I am so sad from personal life please advice how I will improve my sexual life also advise food diet for premature injection problem.
Very few psoriatic patients know that they are administered steroids methotrexate (as medicines to control it) because the docs have no other options in allopathy. & at the same time, almost no patients are informed that only after few days of intake (or local application) of steroids methotrexate, the patients will end up with fatal liver / kidney / bone marrow damage, cancer many more. Higher chances of fetal abnormalities are there if any of the couple (husband or wife) have consumed methotrexate. & the most important fact is that the disease returns in more severe form as soon as you quit the treatment.
Actually psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder i.e. Defence system of your body starts attacking your own body. In allopathy, immune suppressing drugs are give which in turn destroy body immunity invite many more diseases. In ayurveda, medicines are planned in such a way that your immune system again become friendly to your body. The patient starts feeling difference from the first week of starting the medicines (see the attached recent pic. of a patient/ an air force officer)
All over india, innumerable patients are enjoying psoriasis-free & steroid- free life with our medications few tips (following tips may help you though it may vary from patient to patient as per their body type).
1 - no non-veg foods please (if you take it rarely, then no milk with that non-veg item)
2- take only seasonal vegetables and fruits.
3- no salty items (like bhujia or namkeen) with milk products (like tea or coffee)
Before 2 months I had an giddiness and l fell down from bike and admitted to apollo. in apollo all testing and scanning has been done and also ct brain was normal no problem was seen in report. But neurologist said that I had an fits. But in discharge report nothing has been mentioned that I had an fits in that report only amnesia was mentioned. May I know whats wrong with my brain?
The patient, Sh. Markandeya Singh (f/o - Sh. Manoj Raghuvanshi), came to my ayurvedic opd (at vandana womens super specialty hospital), completely dependent on his relatives' shouldrs, on 2nd last week of april-2016........ left side completely paralysed on 15 december 2015. No tongue movement, not able to swallow / feeding through naso-gastric tube, stool on every 3rd or 4th day, cracked / blackish / bleeding lips & many more symptoms. All have continued to be improving very well right from the first day. The picture was taken on 9th may 2016 when the senior citizen started swallowing juice for the first time after 15 december 2015...... improvement & treatment both continued....
I have got pimples on my face specially on the forehead. I have tried all sorts of facewash, scrub. I have even tried toothpaste and lemon juice but nothing worked. Please help out. And give me some method which I can follow at home.
Please stop if you are doing this as a fashion because you may lead to heart problems, diabetes and many more in long term.
Honey should never be consumed with anything which is even lukewarm.