Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. M K DuklaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from skin problems in my Thais and abdominal joints. Looks like stretch marks but in red coloured.
Hello Dr. I am having dark circles problem under my eyes it looks so weird and my complexion is getting darker day by day what should I do now pls suggest can you suggest me any under eye cream or gel which really really works good on dark circles Atleast lighten my under eye circles and to enhance my complexion what should I do I am so stressed pls pls help. Thank you.
How to recover from rectal bleeding? I have 2 small punches in my rectum and getting occasional bleeding. I have taken many treatment and medicines since last 13 years. All are in vain Please help me out.
I am 22 year old and I Got some redness in body and then after getting brown spots over there what should I do to cure from this and get my glowing skin.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone fully fairly please help me.
Sir my skin all time oily and acne black spot please plz give me suggestions any cream for beautiful skin. And glowing skin all time please sir.
Im using fucidin H cream and radiant light cream for dark spots on face but can not see any reducing of dark spots. And my skin is oily amd hav open pores and blackheads please kindly give me any successful natural remedies instead of any chemical creams. I sincerely needed a help coz just 1 month iz left for my wedding it wuld be a great if I get cured.
I had acne all over by back and chest including my face. But as of for now they have reduced to previous leaving a lot of scars and marks which look awful. I'm worried about my facial skin too its been wrecked up due to acne. So I need a way out to have a fair skin. Is it possible only by any surgery or laser treatment or would it be recovered naturally.
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.
I am 18 years old and I have dark circles problem. I am using cucumber from 1+ months but there is no any effect. How can I reduce it.
I met with accident few days ago wounds healed but I'm depressed with the wound marks scars. How can I get rid of them.
I feel some pain when i press my brest and when i sleep in turn way that is breast gets pushed to the pain i fell some pain nd i feel the upper part of the breast a bit hard on both the sides ,under the breast its soft again i am worried this please suggest me some thing
- If you are concerned about your gummy smile find out more from your surgeon regarding various reasons for gummy smile and different treatment modalities.
- It can range from botox to surgical correction.
- Gummy smile can be due to abnormal muscle attachment and their activities or it could be due to deformity of jaw bones.
- Botox provides a temporary solution to permanent problem whereas orthognathic surgery provides life time result.
- Find out more from your facial plastic surgeon