Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Almost each one of has had at least one recurring nightmare. A nightmare where we slowly or suddenly lose something very dear to us, this something is part of us, sometimes defining what we are. This something being hair! oh, you're lying if you haven't ever feared waking up one day to find yourself completely bald. Well, don't worry. Here are a few tips to keep the possible doomsday at bay:
1. Eat right ya!
Without strong foundation any building can fall, the same case applies to your luscious locks. If you don't provide right nutrition to your hair, they'll eventually fall. So, start eating and rightly so, for your hair too. Include a lot of food containing omega fatty 3 acids, this will make sure your hair remain strong and scalp doesn't go dry. What to have? flaxseeds, walnuts, salmon, soybeans.
2. Give stress a break!
Believe it or not, if everything's right- the diet, vitamins and nutrients intake, what can be the root cause of your hair less may be the big villain- stress. So, you need to find out the reason for your stress and eliminate that. Your stress is unique to you and you only need to find the perfect way to deal with it. Be positive- that's the first thing you can do to remain stress-free!
Everyone can practice meditation. With it, you are able to eliminate the entangled thoughts that crowd up your mind and cause stress by inducing hormonal imbalance. Meditation promotes your emotional and physical well-being including your hair's health!
Taking care of anything eventually preserves it and promotes it. True for hair too! give your hair some tender love and care. Fix a good cleaning regimen for hair, do not use harsh chemicals for coloring or styling your hair, and be gentle to your hair. Here are some more tips to take care of your hair to prevent them from falling off.
5. Avoid excessive heat
Avoid constant heating and drying procedures on your hair. Heat tends to weaken hair proteins leading to hair loss. Thus hair dryers, hot curlers, hot brushes, hair straighteners, hair fasteners etc. Should be used sparingly if at all.
6. Hot oil for the win
Listen to your nani's advice and bring out that bottle of oil. Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair. This ensures your hair remains shiny and luscious.
7. Home remedies
Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base. Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants, which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
Dr. sir my friends all tease me so much because I have hairs on my hand, legs, chest. Actually my age is 19 But I have so many hairs Dr. please give me good solution to remove hair permanently from my part of body.
Mere right leg ki heel me pain hota hai. Chalne me problem hoti hai. Ye q ho raha hai? Iske liye mai kya karu jisase pain kam ho? Please guide me.
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"