Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I am suffering acidity problem from 3 month Mt spleen enlarged 13.2 mildly enlarged GRADE I FATTY INFILTRATION OF LIVER MILD SPLENOMEGALY my stomach was to much it acidity pain goes to heart burning how to cure sir I am so much very tension in this type of problem myou might 120 height 180 sir thanking you sir.
Sir, almost 15 days my father feeling ill. All over thing is normal but during latrine he fills that huge quantity of blood is releasing from the inner side. With these symptoms he is also feeling pain. What may be it?
I had digestion problem since from childhood. I am going to bathroom 10 days once and my weight is 36 and my age is 21. So.could you please tell me to avoid digestion problem and to gain weight.
When I do a toilet then the blood come and pain also what can I do? Its not regular but after one month or some days.
I am 30 years old male. And suffering from migraine and acidity problems. Suggest me some good medicine and good hospital in my area raipur. Please help m so disturb about this.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.