Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A K Kunlaniya
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. A K KunlaniyaYour feedback matters!
I am ANIMESH DAS .my face became dark whereas my body is quite fair. My doctor prescribe me tretinoin .1% gel. He told me at a time that gel will fair my face. My quarry is it sufficient for me else prescribe some medicines.
I am a guy and I ve dark inner thigh and the skin over there is dry. So is there any medicine available for this? Suggest me something.
Dear Sir/Madam I have dark circle problem to my eyes. Kindly help me which cream I have to use or something else it will really helpful for me. Thank you.
There is wound appeared on my face often. There many blackheads on my face. How get rid of these all. Please help me.
I am working as marketing executive field work working outdoor facing sunlight problem darkness face kindly suggest good fairness man cream for me oily face too attacking sunlight hotness.
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old, I have bladder in my both nipples since I was 15 year old now it has grown, kindly advice me what I should do and is it a breast cancer like ladies, I am getting scared please advice.
For e. G. I am a 21years old male and have white marks or patches as I am getting older it is getting bigger What should I do? I am.
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality, nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 33 years old. Currently I am suffering from a breast cancer. I don't have child since last 4 years of marriage. I had taken treatment for it but failed. I have question that after recovering from cancer, Will I be able to take treatment for fertility.
I am 19 year old male and has skin problem. My skin is very dry and many a times my skin becomes black at a certain point of my wrist. Also I am having hair fall problem since last 2 years. Please tell me what to do?
My skin is dark compared my body so can láser treatment is suitable for fair look and I am a boy age is 24 and it's possible then how many rupees expenses for it.
Sir, mere Kamar par pichhe BADA phoda Nikal Aaya hai ,please sir bataiye ki Mai kya Karoo Ye abhi paka Nahi hai but BADA hai aur dard Kar Raha hai.
Hy Doctor am Prabhu I wana ask 2 questions. 1- I hav d scar mark on my nose it's nt very deep also which is hand a year bak, I consulted a doctor he gave me sum gel to apply fr a year but I followed nly fr 4-5 months bt I dint get result, so please suggest me sumthin to get rid of it and I go to d gym everyday. 2- I hv pores on my cheeks I tried sum astringent n sum pathanjali Ayurvedic bt again I dint get any result please suggest sumthin fr dis also.
One of the essential steps of skin care is hydrating your skin by moisturizing it. A moisturizer helps in locking water in the skin with the help of ingredients known as “occlusives”, “humectants” and “emollients”.
Hydrating the skin from within is equally important. We should drink at least 8-ounce glasses of water every day, this keeps our skin and body well hydrated and helps the moisturizer to work its magic in a better way.
When to apply a moisturizer?
Moisturizers should be applied at least twice a day, especially after cleansing / bathing / shaving / exfoliating, etc.
How to choose a moisturizer?
Moisturizers should be selected on the basis of one’s skin type:-
Normal skin – People with normal skin type can opt for moisturizers that are water or gel based during summers and oil based moisturizers during winters to cope with excessive dryness.
Oily skin – Person with oily skin should also apply a moisturizer especially after removing the dirt and excess oil. Oily skin is prone to acne and water or gel based moisturizers should be chosen if you have an oily skin type.
Dry skin – Oil based moisturizers are best suited for this skin type to treat dry, flaky skin. Heavy moisturizers are needed to hydrate the dry skin.
Sensitive Skin – One has to be really cautious while dealing with this skin type. Moisturizers that are soothing in nature such as chamomile or aloe vera based should be used if you have a sensitive skin or consult your dermatologist to deal with the sensitivity.
Mature Skin – As we age our oil producing glands become weak and the skin becomes drier. It is important at this stage of life to hydrate the skin with good oil based moisturizers to fight fine lines, wrinkles, dryness etc.