Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. A K KunlaniyaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem on my half body, disease is that on my body there are white dots on my body and no doctor confirm the disease what is this and what are precaution. Can you tell please.
Hi I have very stubborn pigmentation on nose and both side of cheeks. I have taken 6 peels and 5 dermaroller sessions. I have used hydroquinone lot if times In last 4-5 years. Please suggest me something to get rid of pigmentation.
Dear Sir, I am 40 years old, my problem is I have pain at the place of anal. In the time of motion it will heavy pain.
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.
Hi myself asma am 25 years old , actually my face is becoming dull n dark I hv started using olay anti aging cream .bt am nt sure wats d ryt tym 2 start anti aging and do olay really affects n gives gud result . Am I doing right? Pls suggest me Thank you.
I am 16 year old and my both hands part from elbow to fingers skin is always rough and dark even after using mustard oil after bathe. It seems to be like an old person. Last year I was having skin allergy and now there are also some marks on hands from last year. How to cure?
Generally known as Lasoon. To maintain normal health there is no any other substitute except Garlic.
It?s a great n effective natural antibiotic.
How to use:
Skin Problem: with neem for best result
Whooping cough: 1- Tab 2 times in day
Asthma: 3 pcs of Garlic boiled in Milk & drink every day night
Low BP: 1 Tab 2 times in a day
Earache: Boil well in oil and filter, use as ear drops
Phlegm: To Filtered as above & rub on chest and throat
Gas / Indigestion: 2- tab at Night
Its also useful in Fungal Infection, Acne, Obesity,Pimples, Tuberculosis, Ring Worms Etc ?