Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KundaliyaYour feedback matters!
I have few nodes in my right breast which are painful. I am suffering from this problem over last 5 years. I went to Dr. n they suggested me to do the biopsy that time. But the nodes are not stable. What should I do for that. My mother has suffered from breast cancer but she is completely cure now.
I am rahul 21 years old and I am having problemrelated to my pores on my face please help me to get rid away from these pores.
Hi I am a 29 years old male from Hyderabad. Recently I have travelled to my father in law house which is located in a very rural part of Andhra Pradesh. I had a problem suddenly I notice small rashes on my legs and hands and I had lot of irritation and I was itching for long time and observed that it is slowly spreading where I have been itching. It looks like a serious problem. Can anyone please suggest me what might be the cause for that.
How to remove the black shades on the face and how to loss the weight and how to remove the white shades on the body and how to stop the hair fall.
My age is 18 .and in my face large bumbed size pimples .are there I really in pain please help me .and when I getup in morning and I touch my face many oil are available..
Hi I'm manoj, I'm suffering with dark circles on my eyes and it is so annoying me so let me know Hw to get cured from my problem and suggest me a tip or some medicine for my problem Thank you.
My skin was very oily I'm very suffered by acen problem and spot marks, can you help me to clean my face and acne never coming back?
Dr, my friend had lots of pimples. She used clindamycin erytop topically & acne gone. Now her face is free of acne but still she has acne Scar marks some blackish marks. Now what can be done for this.
This morning my father noticed bleeding on his right sole of his foot after long time. When he had his look on the floor which had become dirty with blood. And saw his foot bleeding. Is it due to diabetes he can not feel anything? My dad peels of the sole skin simply.
Hello. I am suffering from sun tan and damage of skin. How much time it will take to recover my skin and regeneration.
I want to lighten my skin tone upto 2-3 tone lighter from now. So tell me the best and quick remedies for that ?
I am 58 years old male and generally keep good hygiene. Since last 2-3 years I have itching around the groin area. In winters it subsides and in summers it resurfaces. I use ring guard or itch guard which controls it. But it dosent cure. I want something to cure it permanently.
I am Dark 29 years old male. My face skin is completely Dark and oily. Is there any way to improve and Get a little bit fair skin. Please help.
Hello sir , I have some skin problems before some months. Some Wight patches on my body and some pimples on my body and my face. Later I have consult the some doctors. Then my problem has been solved some days. But that problem again repeated same as. So I need yours help and support. Recently some patches come between my two legs. So please solutions to me. Thank you.
I have black spot on my nose and chick I am using many skin cream but these black spot are not remove Pls tell me what should I do?
I always use to feel tired and weak. What is the reason behind it and I also don't like to eat anything. I have dark circles around my eyes.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application of medicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.