Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Gadag. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. TusharYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. Mere heel me last 1 month se pain h. Continue pain ni hota h but har 2-3 din k baad pain hone lgta h. Heel ko clockwise or anti-clockwise turn krne me bhi pain hota. So please suggest me k mai kya kru.
I am feeling not well with pain in my leg problem doctors please assist me what to do I am only 33 years old.
I have a nerve pain in left back solder which cause left hand pain with just like paralyse.Please tell.
I am 21 years old. Around an year ago, a heavy door fell near my left leg and after looking I saw that my ankle was bruised with some pain in my bone. It healed by itself. 15 days ago when I was squatting and cleaning my carpet, I experienced pain in the ankle in the same place. Sometimes there is clicking sound if I give stress in the area. I am planning to run and exercise in mornings. Will I be able to do so or is it harmful for the bone?
My hairs are getting white color. My age is 25. But why this is happening to me in this age. please tell me the answer.
Are you one of those geniuses who cry on their every birthday? The nightmare that growing up is; has you bawling your eyes out every year when you look in the mirror and see that one newborn wrinkle! Botox is not the solution, neither is plastic surgery.
Not to miss the fact that there are a million creams available for wrinkles in the market (and most of our celebrities swearing by them), but why go cream shopping when you can simply go Ayurvedic!
Here are five simple Ayurvedic tricks that will destroy all your wrinkles:
1. Massage your face with almond oil or just apply castor oil on your wrinkles at night and leave it overnight. It’s easy and simple. You will definitely start noticing the difference.
2. A very effective treatment for wrinkles is Indian gooseberry or Amlaki. They are a rich source of vitamin C and rubbing it on the wrinkles will definitely lighten them.
3. Grate some cucumber and sieve it to get the juice. Apply the juice on the wrinkle affected area daily for half an hour and see visible results within two weeks.
4. Eat a mixture made of ginger and honey to treat the wrinkles. It will not only reduce them but also keep them at bay.
5. Tulsi or Basil is famous for its anti-ageing properties. Drink a decoction made from the leaves or simply chew a few leaves every day to slacken the development of wrinkles. Growing up is inevitable, but delaying it is definitely a piece of cake with Ayurveda!
I have shoulder pain from past 6 months. Now I am using pain relief gel from couple of days. I can't do any work with this pain. What should I do? Suggest me a doctor.
I am having soft pain in my legs and arms I checked the fever its normal could you please advice wht to do.
Hello Doctor, It is a matter of serious concern. I have checked with numerous doctors and yet haven't found any solution for my mother miseries. She is having immense pain in her right hand. She always feels a tingling sensation and her right hand wrist part is also swollen. I feel that the blood is not passing through her hand. Could you please advise some home remedy/ medicines to permanently cure this? Awaiting for your response. Thanks.
Hi Sir/Mam, I am 26 years old Male, I completed my MBA all my friends having good beard and for me beard not growing properly on face Please kindly tell me any cream for growing beard.
I am suffering from premature greying of hairs. Is there any cure for this? What change in my diet should I have? Should I consider homeopathy medicines? Ayurvedic?
I am a boy. At age of 22. I am losing hair rapidly. Nd lost much. I want to do hair transplant. Where should I do? Is it working?
Hello Doctor my age 26 3 month se Jab subah uthata hu to stand hone par mere pure flat foot (Talwe) me bahot pain hota hai mostly center of ankle (Aedi) me. Pls suggests me homeopathy medicine. Thank you.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.