Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for zggdsgfsarfgfnullYour feedback matters!
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
Unwanted hair is a major issue for many young people. Shaving or waxing the hair is tedious process, and can also be painful at times. Due to its many benefits, laser hair removal has become very popular amongst youngsters. In many cases, after three to eight sessions, permanent hair loss is observed. Recent years have seen an increase in the number of laser hair removal procedures performed.
What is the theory behind laser hair removal?
Laser technology is based on highly concentrated rays. These rays are concentrated on a specific part of your skin from where you wish to remove the hair. The highly concentrated light is directed to particular hair follicles in order to remove them. Although, permanent results or results that last a lifetime are never guaranteed, cases have been observed wherein after a few sessions, complete hair loss is observed.
Many types of laser removal procedures are available, among these, Neodymium YAG, diode, alexandrite, and intense pulsed light sources are well known.
Why should you choose laser hair removal?
Unwanted hair on your face, underarms, legs, arms or any other area can be easily removed using this procedure. Laser hair removal procedures offer you with a healthy and smooth skin free of unwanted hair. The laser used for hair removal target dark and bristly hairs without damaging the surrounding areas. Known for its speed, laser hair procedure has the ability to treat small areas in approximately one minute and less. These small areas include the upper lip region.
How long does it take?
Laser removal method is performed by skilled doctors. The doctors need to decide how many days and sittings will it take to get the procedure done depending upon the growth of hair in that specific area and also how much area of your skin is to be covered. Once the procedure is done, one may need to get it done in few years again depending upon the regrowth of hair on his/her body.
Difficulties of laser hair removal procedure:
- Laser hair procedures can at times cause hyper pigmentation of skin or darkening of skin. It can also cause hypo pigmentation, which causes lightening of skin colour at certain regions.
- Some people experience itchiness after the procedure has been completed.
- It may leave scars or skin infections if not done by skilled or accomplished doctors.
Laser hair treatment is effective and comparatively more efficient on people who have light skin and dark hair. Generally, laser hair surgeries are done to remove unwanted hair on back, face, chest, neck, bikini area, shoulders, upper lip, chin etc. For successful results, one should get this procedure performed from a skilled doctor. If not done properly, it will leave marks/scars and damage your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
Hi I am female 28 years. I have lot facial hairs and because of continuously removing them by threading waxing n plucking my chin has blackened. I also had gone through IPL laser treatment. Please suggest me some ways to remove this blackness. My face complexion is quite clear just because of this blackness my face looks weird.
What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome is a type of condition that occurs when pressure builds up inside a muscle tissue in the body. Compartment syndrome usually occurs due to swelling or internal bleeding after an injury. The swelling should go away once the wound heals. However in some cases, if the swelling doesn't improve quickly, it leads to the accumulation of pressure. Let us have a look at the symptoms and the causes in depth.
Understanding Compartment Syndrome:
Compartment syndrome is not exactly a disease, but it hampers the flow of blood to and from the affected tissues. Groups of organs/muscles are organized into zones called compartments. During an injury, blood may start accumulating in these compartments, as a result of which the pressure inside the chamber rises restricting smooth blood flows. Severe tissue damage can result, with a loss of body function as well. Compartment syndrome can be fatal in some cases if not treated immediately. The common areas where this occurs are the legs, arms, and abdomen.
Compartment Syndrome Causes:
Compartment syndrome can occur immediately after an injury or they can happen when the treatment plan for the injury is under way. The biggest risk is that while some compartment syndrome takes days to form, few cases occur within hours. The acute form of the condition occurs when there is damage to the bone like a fracture to the hand and limbs. Other causes can include crush injuries, over-tight bandaging, burns and prolonged compression of an arm or leg. Blood clots also cause this condition in some cases, and so does strenuous physical exercises. A simple physical exam is used to diagnose compartment syndrome along with an X-Ray.
Compartment Syndrome Treatment:
Treatment for compartment syndrome works on the fundamental principle of reducing the pressure to the affected region. Dressings and casts that hamper the blood flow have to be removed immediately. Movement and bodily functions of the affected area have to be monitored vigorously. Surgery is one of the foolproof ways to ease the pressure. It is done by making long incisions into the skin underneath the affected area and releasing the pressure. The surgeries are done as minimally invasive procedures and can be clubbed together with the treatment plan the person is undergoing. In some cases, if the pressure is weak and not restricting the flow, then physical therapies can be undertaken. Medications can also help to an extent along with strength exercises.
With the advances made in medical science, doctors can identify potential compartment syndrome symptoms more quickly. Since these mostly occur when undergoing the treatment, the condition has a better chance of getting identified at its root. They can be avoided mostly with the experience of the physician.
Mustard Oil for Hairs:-
If you know how to use Mustard Oil properly, this natural product can be a miracle for your hair. The oil is derived from the mustard seeds that are rich sources of vitamins (A, D, E, and K), calcium, magnesium, minerals (zinc, selenium, and beta-carotene), and iron . Due to abundant presence of vitamin A, it stimulates hair growth. Mustard Oil does not allow fungal growth making it useful for avoiding scalp infections. The oil is considered to be highly beneficial in treating dry and damaged hair. This natural product is the perfect option to strengthen our hairs and reduce hair fall.
The following are ways you can apply mustard oil.
1. Normal way:-
Apply the oil a bit warm because it stimulates blood circulation. Massage it on scalp for 15 minutes. Leave it for 2 hours. Best is to leave it for overnight. The oil will go away in 2 shampoos.
2. Using with water:-
Make a mixture of mustard oil and water in equal proportion. Beat it like you are beating an egg while making cake. Or you can put the mixture in a bottle and shake it for some time. Apply it on your hairs and leave it for some hours. This is how I always apply to my hairs as it is less greasy and works better.
According to my knowledge, I can say that Mustard Oil works as a miracle for skin and hairs. So, do try it.
“Beauty is not flawless, It shines even through your flaws.”
No one is perfect, and no one is beautiful. It is only about how we thinking we are, if we think we are perfect and beautiful than we are perfect and beautiful.
take care :)
Hi, I'm 28 years old and since 3 days I have body pains and sever pains near my joints. My nose and mouth are getting dry very fast inspite of having lot of water. I had mild fluctuating fever and liquid motions very frequent.
I have a foot problem for last two weeks when I walk few meters after that I have a lot pain in my foot.
Hello, Can anyone please suggest how can I remove hair from my face? Someone suggested to use besan and rub it. But it's damaging my skin. please suggest.
I have been suffering pain in my backbone's last area when its about to connect to hip bone. I experienced this for 1 week and I apply some gels but cannot worked. What can I do?
I am a state level player of cricket. Before one month I was suffering from slip disc. Now I am feeling better. I just want to know can I play cricket again if yes then how much rest I need to take.
I am a tailor and I am doing this job over 15 years I have pain in my ankle and backache & knee what should I do help me.
How to increase hair growth, naturally from diet and also to thicken hair, age 21 please suggest me.
My question left leg nee pain last two month. My age 56 years, dr.treatment going on, medicine taken cartigen tab but problem is still.
Causes of Hairfall and Solutions to Treat Them
In general, you lose about 50-100 strands of hair each day, but the loss is not visible as new hair grow in their place. However, if you lose more than 100 strands in a day and more than 200 strands on the day you shampoo, you may be suffering from what is known as excessive hair fall.
Certain factors or reasons may cause you to lose hair at an alarming rate, which are,
- Poor diet: Gorging on unhealthy foods or going on a crash diet can result in the lack of essential nutrients in your body, which are required to maintain healthy hair. Furthermore, since hair is made of protein, having a balanced diet consisting of proteins and vitamin- rich foods is a must.
- Stress: Stress gives rise to certain conditions such as telogen effluvium (hair loss caused post-pregnancy or surgery) which can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. To avert a hair loss crisis caused by stress, make it a point to do some simple stress-reducing exercises, such as meditation or breathing exercises.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is one example of the type of physical stress that can cause hair loss (that and hormones). Pregnancy-related hair loss is seen more commonly after your baby has been delivered rather than actually during pregnancy.
- Thyroid problems: Your thyroid is responsible for your body?s overall functioning. The hormones (primarily T4 and T3), which it produces help in regulating metabolic activities. Problems with your thyroid gland can cause your hormone levels to rise or fall to unhealthy levels, which can result in hair fall. You can improve the functioning of your thyroid gland through a diet rich in calcium, iodine, magnesium, protein and Vitamins A, B and C.
- Anemia: Almost one in 10 women aged 20 through 49 suffers from anemia due to an iron deficiency (the most common type of anemia), which is an easily fixable cause of hair loss. You doctor will have to do a blood test to determine for sure if you have this type of anemia.
- Genetics: The origin of your severe hair fall or baldness can be traced back to your ancestors. So, your genes can be a factor behind your hair fall problem. If this is the cause, your body then becomes unable to produce new hair.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is another imbalance in male and female sex hormones. An excess of androgens can lead to ovarian cysts, weight gain, a higher risk of diabetes, changes in your menstrual period, infertility, as well as hair thinning. Because male hormones are overrepresented in PCOS, women may also experience more hair on the face and body.
- Telogen effluvium- A sudden physical or emotional stress can lead to one-half to three-quarters of the hair to fall throughout your scalp (called Telogen effluvium). It could be post-pregnancy, post-surgery, post major infections like dengue or typhoid, certain medications.
Apart from the changes that you can make in your lifestyle to address the causes of your hair fall, there are also techniques out there that you can employ to permanently treat your problem, such as platelet rich plasma, mesotherapy, stem cell therapy, ozone activated platelet rich plasma & hair transplant.
Thinning of hair and bald spots can be caused by a number of factors. Just as you can ‘erase’ wrinkles with cosmetic surgery, today, you can ‘fill’ bald spots with hair transplants. Hair transplants are a type of surgery which transplate hair follicles from one area to another. There are two types of hair transplant surgery; Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
Follicular Unit Strip Surgery involves the removal of a 6-10” piece of skin from the back of your head. This is because the back of your head is genetically resistant to balding. This is then divided into thousands of tiny grafts each with a few strands of hair on them. For a Follicular Unit Extraction, the doctor will pluck individual hair follicles from the back of your head while you are under anesthesia. This can be done in a single session or multiple sessions depending on the amount of hair follicles needed and the surgeons’ experience. These are then prepared into grafts. The surgeon will then make holes or slits in the bald spot that is to be filled and carefully place one graft in each slit. Finally the scalp is bandaged. This process can take anywhere between 4-8 hours.
- Don’t worry, if you begin to see the transplanted hair fall out after 2-3 weeks. This is normal and will be followed by new growth in a few months. You may require a hair growing drug to improve hair growth rate after a hair transplant surgery. You should be able to see dense hair growth within 10-11 months.
- A hair transplant is not as painless as other forms of cosmetic surgery. Most patients require pain medication for several days after the surgery. Your scalp will feel very tender for the next few days and you may also require anti inflammatory drugs. However, you should be able to get back to work within a week.
- There are minimal risks associated with this procedure. In some cases, the patient may experience hair fall from the area where the transplant was taken. This is usually temporary and is known as ‘shock loss’. There may also be slight inflammation when the new hair follicles emerge. This can be effectively treated with antibiotics.
- A hair transplant surgery does not guarantee that your hair will stop falling. Hence, in some cases, you may need to undergo the procedure again to hide bald spots.
I am 21 years old female I have h shoulder and neck pain from last 4 month. Many time my neck get sticked. please help me out.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.