Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Firozpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Raminder Pal SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient. Please prescribe me about diet chart & some exercise daily to control the same.
I am 19. Doctor my I found usually pain in throat in morning so what should I drink or do cure it at home and cough automatically get generated in boby daily??
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis.
How to stop prefluid always remain at the face of the penis and itching even if sexually not active?
How long it will take to recover from a frozen shoulder after fracture healing and I am already taking physiotherapy.
When we speak of tea, it is commonly assumed to be black tea with milk and sugar. However, the word ?Tea? means any herb. This means even hot Tulsi water is Tulsi tea or hot mint water is Mint tea. Many herbs can be converted into tea such as jasmine tea, lemon tea, lemon grass tea, masala tea, sounf tea etc.
When the leaves are boiled in water and reduced to 50%, it is called Kadha (decoction). Black tea without milk and sugar is much healthier than black tea with milk and sugar.
Classical tea without sugar and milk has an astringent taste. But according to Ayurveda, this is good for health as it reduces Kapha imbalance. When sugar and milk are added, both of which have sweet taste, they neutralize the weight-reducing and kapha?relieving properties of the black tea. Therefore, milk or sugar should not be added to tea. For the purpose of taste, one can add Gur or jaggery or artificial plant sweetener Stevia.
Black tea is also a mild diuretic and increases urination as it contains caffeine, which is also a stimulant. This is the reason why tea is used when there is a need to stay awake. In this regard, coffee is stronger than tea. When taken in moderation, black tea is good for the heart and general health. If one has to choose tea then jasmine, lemon and lemongrass teas are better.
In Ayurveda, different teas have been prescribed for different personalities. Therefore, you can get vata?pacifying tea, pitta?pacifying tea and kapha?pacifying tea.