Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay MalikYour feedback matters!
I have white hair problem since I have 17 years and now my age is 21 can you please tell me any suggestions to turn white hair to black.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I got an accident last year by a bike I got hurt in my leg then after taking medicine it become normal after few days but now it pains when I ride bicycle or do some heavy work. Please give me some solutions.
How your baldness is completely reversible (non-surgically): part-2
I explained in part-1 about prp treatment. Dermaroller treatment follows the prp treatment.
Let's understand how does it work.
What is derma roller?
Dermaroller is an instrument with multiple small needles attached to a handle, which is rolled over the treatment area, to stimulate hair follicles.
How does derma roller work?
It activates stem cells in hair bulge region and releases growth factors to stimulate re-growth. It is again a painless procedure and is usually done without anesthesia.
Any risk or side effect of derma roller?
There is no risk for using derma roller as it is used is a completely aseptic and clean environment.
Total number of treatment sessions required?
For most patients 3prp + 9 derma roller (total 12 sessions done every week over 12 weeks) are sufficient.
Are results achieved with prp + derma roller permanent?
This treatment reverses the 'hair loss stage' to 'hair growth stage' and once the bald scalp is covered with hair, the results can be maintained with just a solution. However, some patients may need prp for maintenance every 6 months to 1 year.
Advantages of i-prp
- Simple, effective and non-surgical procedure
- Completely safe, as your own blood is used.
- Hair regrowth with i-prp gives best cosmetic appearances.
- It gives a natural density. Number of hair strands is in lakhs as compared to a maximum of 6000 hair follicles that can be grafted when a hair transplant treatment is done.
- The hair growth direction remains same (giving a completely natural look), which is not the case with hair transplant treatment where the hair growth direction changes (giving an odd look).
- Cost of i-prp is much less compared to hair transplant