Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumit Sinha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am able to pull my foreskin back without any difficulty but my glans and meatus are very sensitive resulting in erectile dis function if touched. What can be done to eliminate the sensitivity?
I got bitten by tiger mosquito (with black and white stripes) 4 days back. Now today I suffer with fever (100.8 ). I feel heaviness in my head and slight through infection. Exactly 45 days back I suffered with dengue fever I was hospitalised for 7 days my Platelets Count went down up to 8000. I got 2 sdp transfusions. Now I again got bitten again. I am worried does I suffer with any viral fevers again, as I am experiencing fever.
My hair is falling regularly what can I do for stop my hair fall. Please suggest me quickly to stop my hair fall trick.?
In this too much adverse summer, stay hydrated using following health tips:
1. Eat lots of fruits & vegs containg more water, like, watermelon, cucumber, coconut water, orange.
2. Take light and healthy diet, avoiding street food. Eat meals cooked with leafy vegetables.
3. Drink plenty of water, at least 15-20 glasses per day.
5. While outside, do not be ashamed of using protection with cap, helmet, scarf, etc.
6. Have drinks made up of lemon water, orange water, etc. In case of emergency, use ors (oral rehydration solution).
7. Take enough sleep and do not stay awake unnecessarily at night and at noon.