Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sinha ClicnicYour feedback matters!
While sex is an important part of an adult’s life, it may also come with a number of problems for certain people. Sexual addiction is a problem faced by many and includes a wide range of behavioural patterns when it comes to sex and excessive indulgence in the same. This condition may impact the life of an individual in a significant and even debilitating manner. While many people may confuse this with mere addiction to porn, this is not true. Let us find out more.
Types of Sexual Addiction: There are a number of ways in which sexual addiction may be characterised. As mentioned above, it does not merely include addiction to pornography or any other aspect of sex. It may include an addiction of one or multiple aspects, which include pornography as well. The various forms of sexual addiction include pornography addiction, addiction to fantasy or masturbation, addiction to sadistic behaviour, addition to prostitution, and other excess sexual activities and pursuits like exhibitionism.
Symptoms and Signs: There are a number of physical and emotional symptoms and signs of this condition. The patients suffering from this condition may end up isolating or alienating their partners, which is one of the most common giveaways of this condition. They may also go from one relationship to another in no time at all, with multiple partners in many cases. Also, they will not really have healthy relationships with their partners because of their fantasy based perceptions when it comes to sex. The physical symptoms of this condition include falling prey to venereal diseases and infections on a frequent basis, as well as the exposure to unwanted pregnancy in at least 70% of the cases, as per many medical reports. Anxiety, depression and substance abuse are also some of the common outcomes of this kind of addiction.
Treatment: Sexual addiction and sexual dependency can be treated by first of all treating the physical manifestations of this condition and its symptoms like infections and other ailments. This will be done with the help of medication in most cases. Further, the patient will be put through CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy as well as other forms of sex therapy so that the evaluator or psychologist may find the root cause behind the condition.
This kind of therapy usually follows the route of exhaustive discussions in which the patient will be asked to talk about his or her emotions and problems. These will then be used in order to reprogram the attitude and thinking of the patient. In such cases, the patient will also be encouraged to invest time and effort in the emotional side of a committed relationship so that the dependency on sex may reduce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Shake making process
(2-times in a day- morning and evening)
- 3-spoon shake 1-spoon protein in
- One and half glass - normal water
Afresh making process
(4-times in a day)
- 1-spoon in
- 1-glass boil water.
An ideal schedule for weight loss
- 2 glass of normal hot water as you get up
- 6: 30 am - 1 glass a-fresh
- 8 am - shake
- 10 am - a-fresh
- 1 pm - home made lunch (low calorie diet)
- 3 pm - afresh
- 4 pm - salads or orange juice
- 6 pm - afresh
- 7: 30 pm - shake
- 9: 30 go to bed.
- Live healthy. Happy life.
With the monotonous workimg shifts of 9-5pm, we often forget to take care of our back which is an integral part of our body. As per the statistics, nearly 65% of the working individuals or it professionals suffer from tremendous back pain (low back pain) being the commonest. It is seen in young as well as middle aged population who sit on a chair without a good low back support and work on their desktops and laptops which are not even at a good level of their eyes thus causing repetitive stress and strain in their eyes leading to low back pain and neck pain. The main reasons are unsupported sitting on the office chair, improper position of the laptop, not taking enough breaks in between work schedule, not drinking enough water to stay hydrated which provides good nutrition to the discs of our spine!
Follow this simple step to relieve the constant stress and strain on the back
1. Mandatory to take short breaks in between work to ease out the stress on the spine
2. Stand near the table/desk to perform back bending with hands behind the hips and gently bend your back behind without any jerks or discomfort. Move till the point of pain or discomfort and come back to your starting position. By doing so, you are reducing the pressure on your disc which is a red flag sign for spondylosis, disc herniation or other low back pain problems.
3. Hydrate yourself properly with at least 10-12 glasses of water daily in order to maintain the nutrition of the discs between the bones of the spine called vertebrae.
(this maintains the height of the vertebrae and does not produce friction between the two causing symptoms)
4. Always identify your symptoms like pain, discomfort, stress, tightness around the back, inability to do complete movements, stiffness, difficulty in walking or working on a laptop for long hours. Consult a physiotherapist for the same as exercises are the best way to heal any problem of the spine
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
- Despite overwhelming evidence that penis size is not the main factor in sexual satisfaction, most men fret over the size of their member and wish that they had a bigger penis to display. Their penis health may be superb, they may have no complaints from their partners, they may even be on the larger side of average - yet many still strive for that elusive bigger penis goal.
- Wanting a bigger penis is not in and of itself a bad thing. It may indicate that a man takes a great deal of pride in his penis and its appearance and would just like to add to its impression. The problem occurs when the desire for a larger penis size prevents a man from appreciating the endowment he currently has.
- Actually increasing penis size is not really an option; however, for some men there are tricks they can try that make the penis appear bigger.
Guys are really hairy down below, and for many it's a source of masculine pride. Manscaping - or shaving the hair on and around the crotch - has become more popular in recent years, but it's still not practiced by all guys. Men who want to make their prize package appear an even bigger prize should consider it. Manscaping the area allows the penis to stand out more and gives the illusion that it is (even) larger than it actually is.
This is no secret: obesity is a problem in America (and in many other countries around the world). Lots of men could stand to lose a few pounds, which would make them feel better, give them more energy and resilience - and maybe make their members appear a little longer.
When a guy loses that rubber tire, the fat that has accumulated in the crotch also diminishes. This often reveals a little bit more of the penis - perhaps a half inch or so - which had previously been hidden underneath the layer of fat. So the penis isn't actually longer than it was before, but more of it is visible. Also, when the frame around the penis is smaller, it helps create the visual illusion that the penis is bigger. So it's a win-win situation when a guy goes from overweight to fit.
Watch skin tones
Many men have skin that reacts strongly to sunlight, making exposed skin a significantly deeper shade than skin that is kept covered. This means that many men have a very distinct tan line around the mid-section. This two-tone effect tends to visually diminish penis size, so working to safely achieve a more consistent skin tone throughout the body may be of benefit to the man wishing to present a bigger penis.
Warm it up
The penis responds well to warmth and not so well to the cold. Many guys have discovered that it pays to wrap the penis in a washcloth that has been soaked in warm water. When the gentle heat reaches the penis, it helps the blood vessels to expand slightly, creating a somewhat larger appearance for presentation purposes.
Men in search of a bigger penis should remember that penis size is not the be-all end-all of sexual matters. Penis health is also crucial, so men really need to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). With blood flow important for penile health, the chosen crème must contain L-arginine, an amino acid which facilitates the expansion of blood vessels in the penis. In addition, men need to make sure the penis gets topical vitamin C from this crème as well. Vitamin C contributes to proper blood flow, while simultaneously contributing to collagen production, which supports penile skin elasticity. With a good penis health crème, a man is in better shape for his social encounters.
- There are a number of possible causes of facial trauma. Motor vehicle accidents, accidental falls, sports injuries, interpersonal violence and work related injuries. Types of facial injuries can range from injuries of teeth to extremely severe injuries of the skin and bones of the face. Typically, facial injuries are classified as soft tissue injuries (skin and gums), bone injuries (fractures), or injuries to special regions (such as the eyes, facial nerves or the salivary glands).
- Facial injuries have the potential to cause disfigurement and loss of function; for example, blindness or difficulty in moving the jaw. Facial trauma can also be deadly, because it can cause severe bleeding or interference with the airway thus a primary concern in treatment is enszuring that the airway is open and not threatened so that the patient can breathe. Hence, a patient with maxillofacial trauma requires the assistance of various medical specialties. Dr. Sumit agarwal is a skilled maxillofacial surgeon, with all the team members having special skills to handle maxillofacial trauma. The maxillofacial team is an integral part of the trauma team thus ensuring comprehensive trauma care.
- All the surgeries are done via intraoral incisions if facial incisions are required, all such incisions are placed within the hair line or in skin creases so as to avoid visible scars so most of the trauma surgery is" scar less.
Soft tissue injuries of face
- When soft tissue injuries such as lacerations or deep abrasions with skin loss occur on the face, they are repaired by suturing, skin grafts or mobilising local and distant tissues. In addition to the obvious concern of providing a repair that yields the best cosmetic result possible, care is taken to inspect for and treat injuries to structures such as facial nerves, salivary glands and salivary ducts (or outflow channels). A well-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeonsare proficient at diagnosing and treating all types of facial lacerations.
- A severe laceration may sometimes require general anaesthesia to properly identify cut nerves and provide a stable condition for operative closure. Laceration of face requires meticulous closure of wound which is accomplished in an operating room setting for best aesthetic and functional results.
Although there are many causes of a red penis - including totally benign ones such as too much friction - when the red penis presents with balanitis, a man needs to take some appropriate penis health steps. Balanitis is a common issue for some men - and it may be more common for men who have diabetes.
What exactly is balanitis? It is defined as a condition in which the penis becomes inflamed, usually on the glans (or "head") of the penis. The name is derived from a Greek word which means acorn, a reference to the vaguely acorn shape of the glans. Any man can have balanitis, but it tends to be more prevalent in men who are intact.
Although the exact number of men who have or have had balanitis is unknown, studies indicate that between 3% and 11% of men in the United States have experienced it. Children and adolescents tend to be more susceptible to balanitis, but many adult men deal with it as well.
What causes it?
Balanitis is an inflammation, which means that some sort of infection - usually bacterial or yeast-based - is present. This is more likely to occur due to improper hygiene; a man does not clean sufficiently in the area and an infection develops. It can sometimes be difficult to clean beneath the foreskin, which is why balanitis may be more likely to occur in an intact man.
In other cases, using too strong a cleanser can be the inciting cause of balanitis. A soap with very harsh chemicals or fragrances may irritate the skin, bringing about the inflammation.
But diabetes can also be a contributing factor to the development of balanitis. Some sources even suggest that diabetes is the main cause of balanitis in adult males. Since diabetes is an increasingly common issue, especially as men get older, it is important to understand the connection between diabetes and balanitis.
As most people know, diabetes is a condition in which the body is unable to properly regulate the amount of sugar in the blood (also called the glucose level). Blood sugar is the key to a person's energy level and plays a big role in developing and maintaining muscles and tissues. When those levels are too low or too high, it can cause significant problems.
What does diabetes have to do with balanitis? It usually occurs when blood sugar levels are too high. Some of that excess sugar gets into the urine. When a man urinates, some residue often remains on the glans or slips down beneath the foreskin. If the urine is full of sugar, the drops that get waylaid on the penis will deposit that sugar when the urine evaporates. The presence of that sugar causes the inflammation, and a red penis results.
A man with diabetes needs to follow his prescribed course of treatment to properly monitor and maintain his blood glucose levels. He also needs to take appropriate steps to insure that his penis - especially the glans and foreskin - is kept well-washed and free of bacteria or other contaminants.
A healthy habit
A man with diabetes who wants to avoid balanitis and the resulting red penis should maintain his penis health by regular use of a first-rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The itchiness and rashiness associated with balanitis respond well to a crème that has potent moisturizers, including Shea butter and vitamin E. Balanitis may also contribute to penis odor issues, so a crème with vitamin A is recommended; the antibacterial properties of this vitamin go a long way toward suppressing unwanted stench emanating from the penis. Whether a man has diabetes or not, use of a penis health crème is advised.
Formulation of 50 kg bag (broiler feed)
Broilers have different feed requirements in terms of energy, proteins, and minerals during different stages of their growth.Therefore, it is important that farmers adapt feed rations to these requirements for maximum production. Young broilers have a high protein requirement for the development of muscles, feathers, etc. As the broilers grow, their energy requirements for the deposit of fat increase and their protein requirements decrease. They require high protein content in their starter rations than in the grower and finisher rations. Broilers should have a feed that has between 22 – 24 per cent digestible crude protein, DCP.
The following guidelines can help the farmer to make the right feed at each stage of growth:
- 7.2kg of whole maize
- 11.9kg of maize germ
- 9.5kg of wheat pollard
- 7.2kg wheat bran
- 4.3kg of cotton seed cake
- 3.4kg of sunflower cake
- 2.1kg of fishmeal
- 1.4kg of lime
- 2.5kg of soya meal
- 45g of bone meal
- 10g of grower PMX
- 5g of salt
- 5g of coccidiostat
- 5g of Zincbacitrach
Broiler starter feed (1-4 weeks)
- 28.6kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of fishmeal
- 10kg of soya bean meal
- 2.9kg of lime
- 70g of premix
Amino acids to add
- 35g of lysine
- 35g of threonine
Preparing of layers chick mash (1-4 weeks)
chicks require feed with Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) of between 18 to 20 per cent. Amino acids are important nutrients in all feeds in order to make a complete feed for all animals. For hybrid chickens, the addition of amino acids is very important to maintain a balanced diet for fast growth
(50 kg bag of chick mash)
- 22.5kg of whole maize
- 6.5kg of wheat bran,
- 5.0 kg of wheat pollard,
- 12 kg of sunflower (or 12 kg of linseed),
- 1.1 kg of fishmeal
- 1.25 kg of lime
- 30g of salt
- 20g of premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g of tryptophan
- 3.0g of lysine
- 10g of methionine
- 70 g of threonine
- 50g of enzymes
- 60g of coccidiostat
- 50g of toxin binder
To make a 50 kg bag growers feed (1 to 8 weeks), it is very necessary that pullets or young layers should be provided with a feed having a protein content of between 16 and 18 per cent. Such feed makes the pullet to grow fast and prepare for egg laying.
Note: Layers’ feed should never be fed to chickens younger than 18 weeks as it contains calcium that can damage their kidneys (they can develop kidney stones), which interfere with egg production and also shorten their lifespan. Grit (sand) should be provided to growers that are not on free range to aid in digestion.
70 kg bag layer mash (18 weeks and above)
- 24.3kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of Soya
- 5.7kg of fishmeal
- 7.1kg of maize bran, rice germ or wheat bran
- 4.3 kg of lime
- 180g premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g lysine
- 35g methionine
- 70kg threonine
- 35g tryptophan
- 50g toxin binder
Note: Layer feed should contain a Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) content of between 16-18 per cent. Calcium is important for the formation of eggshells (Laying hens that do not get enough calcium will use the calcium stored in their own bone tissue to produce eggshells). Layer feed should be introduced at 18 weeks.
- When making home made feed rations, it is important to do experimental trials. Isolate a number of chickens, feed them and observing their performance. If the feed rations are right, the broilers will grow fast and the layers will increase egg production (at least 1 egg after every 27 hours).
- Farmers should be very careful with the quality of feed ingredients or raw materials. Poultry, especially chickens are very sensitive to feeds that contain mycotoxins which are present in most of the raw materials. Never use rotten maize to make chicken feed.
- Buy quality fishmeal from reputable companies. If omena(silver cyprinid) is used the farmers must be sure of its quality; most of the omena in the open-air markets may be contaminated.
- It is very important to mix all the micronutrients (amino acids) first before mixing with the rest of the feed.
- For mixing farmers are advised to use a drum mixer (many welding artisans can make one). Never use a shovel to mix feed because the ingredients will be unevenly distributed.
- Never use rotten raw materials like maize to make feed. Rotten materials might contain mycotoxins which are detrimental to poultry health.
- Small scale families can contribute resources to the making of feed to ensure high-quality feed materials are used and also reduce costs.
Note: To improve on the feed quality, farmers making their own feeds should always have it tested to ensure the feed is well balanced.You can take your feed samples to agro-chemical industries for testing to ensure the feeds are balanced nutritionally.
If you are a diabetic patient and your blood glucose levels are poorly controlled, you are more likely to develop serious gum disease and lose more teeth than non-diabetics. Like all other infections, serious gum diseases may contribute towards rise in blood sugar and may make diabetes harder to control.
Other oral problems associated with diabetes include - candidiasis (thrush), and dry mouth which can cause soreness of mouth, oral ulcers, various infections, teeth cavities and bad breath.
First of all, control your blood glucose level by exercise, diet, oral medicines or insulin. Then, take good care of your teeth and gums, along with regular checkups every six months. To control candidiasis, use candid mouth paint and maintain good diabetic control, avoid smoking and, if you wear dentures, remove and clean dentures daily. Good blood glucose control can also help prevent or relieve dry mouth caused by diabetes. Use chlorhexidine mouthwash for 15 days and continue with diluted listerine mouthwash for months. It will prevent bad breath problem.
Bridges are commonly used to replace one or more missing teeth. They span the space where the teeth are missing.
- Did you know male sexual dysfunction is a common health problem affecting men of all ages, but is more common with increasing age.
- It is an important part of a couple's foundation and contributes to the quality of life. Sexual dysfunction is common, however it is a topic that many people are hesitant to discuss, including medical fraternity. Fortunately, most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, so it is important to share your concerns with your partner and qualified sexologist.
- The smart way to tackle is to speak to a qualified sexologist and get consultation on key causing factors to timely resolve the issues.
The sex is a very important activity in the life of a human being. This recreational activity is very effective in providing satisfaction. The latest research has suggested that satisfaction in this activity helps in boosting the health standards. During the lifetime, there are several diseases which can adversely affect your sex life. Let me discuss some of the diseases as well as their possible cures.
The erectile dysfunction or popularly known as impotence is a very serious problem. In this, the penis of the male loses its ability to get erected for the sexual intercourse. The erection of the penis is a natural condition to perform sexual intercourse. There are several reasons which give rise to this problem. Some of the most potential cause for this problem is the hormonal imbalance. Due to this imbalance, the reproductive organ in male does not grow. Another reason for this problem is weak nerves and muscle.
Another problem which adversely affects the sex life of males is small penis size. Due to hormonal imbalance or any other reason, the male reproductive organ that doesn't grow properly. Thus, it doesn't attain the proper size which is must to perform sexual intercourse. What is the normal penis size? As per medical terminology, it is mandatory to have the penis of 3 inches in the unerected state in order to establish the physical relation. Any size below this is considered as small. Why is it necessary to have bigger penis size? The doctors explain this in a beautiful manner. They suggest that the male reproductive organ that is penis needs to get inserted into the vaginal cavity. The rubbing of this with the walls of the vaginal cavity produces hormones which provide pleasure and satisfaction.
Let me discuss another disease which adversely impacts your sex life. It is known as premature ejaculation. The sexual satisfaction is not confined to males only. The female partners also need to get satisfied during the sexual intercourse. At times, during the sexual intercourse, the male partner ejaculates prematurely. Even the small touch or stimulation results in the discharge of the semen. This results in dissatisfaction as the male discharges prematurely, leaving the female partner dejected and frustrated.
Low libido is a serious problem. In this problem, the male loses its desire to have sex with the female partner. The most crucial cause of this problem is low secretion of testosterone. This hormone is responsible for the sexual desire. Most of the people think that it is due to stress and anxiety. But actually, this is not so. This is a very serious problem and needs proper medicines and care.
What Is The Possible Cure?
Nature harbors cure for these problems. As we all know that the size of the penis is very crucial in the sexual intercourse, the comprehensive range of medicines are available in the market which can enhance its size. The sexologist is offering penis enlargement treatment which is based on Ayurveda. In this, they use some of the rare species of herbs like the horny weed, etc. The medicines made out of these plants help in bringing proper hormonal balance in the body. These regulate the growth hormones as well as testosterones. These medicines also improve the circulation of blood in the body, thus providing complete nourishment to the tissues of the reproductive organs.
Why Opt For Herbal Penis Enlargement Treatment?
The herbal medicines are manufactured using roots, stems, and leaves of herbs along with minerals and vitamins supplements. These are naturally occurring substances and on being used regularly don't offer any adverse impact. Moreover, the regular use of herbal medicines does not give rise to irrational and wild behavior. So, it is always recommended to use herbal medicines in order to get the proper cure for above-mentioned diseases.
Hiking is one of those manly activities that is much more fun and satisfying than it sounds on paper - as long as penis rash doesn't rear its ugly head. The invigorating, enlivening feeling that a guy gets from becoming one with Nature can be severely diminished when jock itch or other skin conditions intrude upon his enjoyment. Men interested in hiking need to take steps to keep their penis health at a high level, warding off a penis rash or treating it properly if it does arise.
Why does a penis rash often occur when hiking? It's only natural. When hiking, the penis and balls are going to be bounced around, as they are on any occasion. However, hiking tends to cause the bouncing to occur over an extended period of time, often with only occasional breaks. By contrast, regular everyday walking is for shorter periods of time, usually with extended breaks between. In addition, hiking tends to involve different strides and stances - longer, shorter, reaching up, etc. Both of these conditions create greater opportunity for friction between the groin and the fabric surrounding it.
In addition, hiking tends to involve a decent level of exertion, which in turn increases the "sweat factor." A sweaty penis creates more friction while damp; it also creates more bacteria, which in turn adds to the potential for a penis rash to develop.
So, with penis rash conditions at an optimum level, what are some steps for preventing the condition from gaining a foothold?
- Wear the right underwear. Loose boxers tend to exacerbate the situation, creating even more friction. Briefs are better from the point of view of tightness, but they can cause a rash around the legs where the elastic tightens. Boxer briefs or Lycra shorts are a better bet.
- Try a bandana. The penis head is especially prone to getting chafed and rashy when hiking, so many men try folding a bandanna and tying it around the head while hiking for extra protection.
- Consider a condom. Some men have also found that wearing a condom while hiking helps keep the friction to a minimum. However, finding one that will stay on can be tricky, unless a guy plans on maintaining an erection for the entire hike. With a flaccid penis, using a smaller-sized condom may work - but it can also create a painful situation when an erection does arise. (Since a man experiences several erections a day, it is logical to assume a hiker will have an erection at least some of the time.) Of course, men who have an allergy to latex will need to use a non-latex condom.
- Open up. If a man is sure he will encounter no other hikers, he may wish to unzip and let his penis air out for a while as he hikes. This can also dry out excess sweat.
If a penis rash does develop, be sure to wash and dry the penis thoroughly as soon as possible. Leaving the affected area bare and exposed to the air can help the healing process as well.
Penis rash from hiking can be treated by keeping the penis in good health via the regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Maintaining the hydration balance is crucial; the skin needs to have the proper oils for healing, so a crème with a potent combination of a high end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) is definitely needed. It's also important that the skin benefits from a powerful antioxidant to help prevent significant oxidative cell damage to penis skin cells. A crème containing an antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is ideal.
Regular check ups and professional cleaning of teeth is absolutely essential as it helps in keeping away the bad breath and also in maintaining the treatment done for a longer time.