Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SinhaYour feedback matters!
My skin is very oily, after every 2 hour it becomes oily I have tried everything but no solutions Please can you help with this?
I am 23 years old. I am having pimples on my forehead and cheeks area .i never apply chemical products on my skin but because of stress and digestion problem. I am suffering with this. please suggest me how to control dis problem and get clear flawless skin?
Ringworm is a type of fungal infection occurring on the skin of a person. Ringworm does not involve the presence of any kind of actual worms whatsoever. It is so named because of the circular scaly infection on the skin, which almost appears as if a worm is present beneath the skin.
Why the fungi arise on the skin is unclear. However, these skin infections are highly contagious, so people coming in contact with those already having the disease could naturally develop the ringworm lesions. The fungi also require warm and moist conditions to thrive in. People working in waterlogged conditions or those walking barefoot on wet floors near swimming pools; public washrooms etc could all develop ringworm based on their immunity levels.
Symptoms of Ringworm:
- Reddish, scaly or white patches on the skin.
- The lesions may appear raised and blistered.
- The circular lesion might have a clearing in the center.
Hair loss is a common side effect of this disease. Ringworm of scalp especially is characterized by patchy hair loss where the hair might be bent and broken at an odd angle. Dandruff might also be present. Thankfully, there are many effective homeopathic remedies for ringworm on scalp.
Though mostly ringworm is treated with conventional medicines and allopathic treatment, there are certain recurring ringworms on which traditional medicines slowly lose effect. Such infections can be controlled and cured with the help of homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathic Treatment for Ringworm
Homeopathy offers an excellent treatment of Ringworm infection. The natural Homeopathic medicines help in providing relief from the acute symptoms of itching and burning of Ringworm lesions and also eradicating the disease in its entirety. The results are gained through properly selected Homeopathic remedies. With Homeopathic medicines, there is no chance of suppression of Ringworm infection and it is cured in a most gentle and efficient way.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat ring worm but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
My body is over heat and I have some pimples in my face. Important one is over sweating in my hands & foots. So what can I do sir?
She has been suffering from a skin disease since 5 months as red spots are spreading in whole body . I consult 3 doctors they said it not a disease after sometime she will be fine but still she is in problem. She still have medicine but no use. Please suggest me.
I have some small holes on my face and body of chicken pox how can I reduce them with home treatments?
Skin problems, owing to its frequency and its recurrence have emerged as a common cause of concern. Different schools of medicines have come up with their own form of treatments in order to deal with this problem and homeopathy with its assurance of little to no side effects has been most preferred. In fact homeopathy provides various medicines to treat a host of skin disorders.
Some of them are:
1. Scabies and eczema: Scabies and eczema are common skin ailments which are accompanied by fierce itching. They mostly appear either behind the ears and the space between the fingers often developing puss. The skins in these cases become dry and scaly necessitating the intake of Calcarea carbonica.
2. Psoriasis and recurrent eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are characterized by constant itching and painful swelling. In such a situation, the homeopathic medicine Arsenicum has proved to be extremely beneficial.
3. Soreness and coarseness of the skin: Sometimes the skin becomes visibly coarse and sore leading to inflammation even causing inflammations sometimes. Suphur should be the medicine you must choose in such a case as it significantly improves the condition of the skin and softens the skin.
4. Spots on the skin: Homeopathy also has a potent remedy for the spots that erupt on the skin, most often as a consequence of some disease. Sepia works wonders for the perceptible brown spots which appear on the skin as a result of herpes.
5. Acne: Kali muriaticum has emerged as the most reliable medicine for acne and eczema. The fame of the medicine resides in its ability to treat that eczema that is obstinate and refuses to be treated in normal circumstances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.