Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SinhaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am using berberis aquifolium .but there is no decrement of pimples on my face. Pimples are increases regularly. W .
I am 22years old I have flat mole on my nose since my birth. Can I remove it. Wat s the procedure to remove and how much s the charge. Thank you.
My face skin is very hard due to regular shaving. Now it became rough. Any solution to make smooth. Can I use olive oil for make my skin smooth.
I am suffering from dark spots on my face and some time I am getting small pimples as well on my face I use lot of medicines but as usual.
I have very dangerous problem of hair fall now baldness become visible I am just 22 years old what should I do.
When ever I run or walk a little or eat spicy food, I feel like itching on my whole body, so I need to know whether it is a skin problem or anything else?
I have chicken poox marks on my face how these can be cured?(i was suffering from chicken pox last month)
My skin is degrading day by day. Since Jan 2015 my skin is degrading regularly. First of all in the starting my skin started burning and it seems like a smoke red. My skin started getting rough & dry then. Now even I got pores also in both my cheeks. Got eye bags now where even my veins under my eyes are easily visible. Consulted 2-3 dermatologists but did not receive any benefit. I am really getting tensed & frustrated now. Please suggest me something so that I can have the best solution for me.
Is it necessary to remove hairs around penis and hips. If it is necessary what are the methods of removing hairs?
I am 25 year old and I have skin allergy from last 1.5 Year and also I do treatment from Dr. Batra but not found any relief. What should I do now?
I am 23 years old and I have dandruff patches on my scalp and body from last seven years. What should I do.
I have been suffering from hair thinning and receding hairline. I think that it should be treated internally but want to do by my regular diet. What are the foods which worsen it. And what are the best foods to consume .plz help Sir.
I am having white pores on the pink head of my penis. The pores get swollen when my dick gets erect. What is it? Why it has happened? And the pores are more below the shaft of penis.
After a cold winter, the first few weeks of summer are welcomed by everyone, but as the days get hotter, the sun gets harsher and sunburns become commonplace. Sunburns are caused by exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The symptoms of this condition may not appear immediately and can take up to 5 hours to be noticeable. If not treated in time, it can cause the skin to blister and peel off. A few home remedies that could help treat this condition are:
- Aloe Vera: The Aloe Vera plant is easy to grow in containers or in the ground and has a number of medicinal benefits. Aloe Vera gel is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sunburns and ease the pain associated with it. This gel can be extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf and applied on your skin as is or you could buy Aloe Vera gel from a store.
- Baking Soda: The alkaline nature of baking soda makes it very soothing to the sunburnt skin. Baking soda also has antiseptic properties that help relieve itchiness caused by sunburn. To benefit from this you could apply a baking soda and water paste to the affected area and leave for ten minutes before washing off or add a cup of baking soda to your bath water and soak in it for about 15 minutes.
- Black Tea: Black tea is rich in antioxidants and has tannins that protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation. This can also help reduce inflammation and restore the pH balance of your skin. To use this, steep a few tea bags in a pot of water and dip a cloth in the brew. Dab the tea onto the affected area of your skin and let it dry. You can repeat this 3-4 times without washing it off.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including sunburn. It is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturise the skin thereby reducing redness. The vitamin E in coconut oil also works as an antioxidant to reduce inflammation. The best way to sue coconut oil to treat sunburn is to massage warm coconut oil into the affected area three times a day for a few days. Since it is very light, it is quickly absorbed by the skin and will not leave you with an oily sensation.
- Honey: Honey has natural properties that help prevent infections in case of sunburn and reduces inflammation. One of the enzymes in honey also helps repair the damage caused to the skin. To benefit from honey, eat a tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water thrice a day and apply a thin layer of honey over the affected area and let it dry.
For athlete's foot, reach for tea tree oil, an extract of the leaves of an Australian tree. It appears to have antiseptic properties and may work as well as or better than over-the-counter antifungal products. Apply a light coating of the oil to affected areas two to three times a day; continue for a week or two after symptoms disappear.