Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 5 months pregnancy. Doctors done me anomaly scan. In the scanning report they said that there is single echogenic intercourse focus (EIF) in the left ventricle of the foods. When I listen that I am panic to that. Please, tell me that there is any problem in baby organ's functioning after the birth of the baby and during growth of the baby.
I am 39 years old lady. M suffering frm acute hair fall. Used so many shampoos but no result. And on my face I have seen few black spots and blackheads which r becoming more visible day by day. Pl tell me wt can I do to improve my skin and hair. M a, teacher. Pl help me.
I am of age 26. I got married before 7 months and now a days my wife is pregnant. In this situation, can I do sex with my wife? if yes, then how many times in a week? if not, then my question is why?
1. Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
2 wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
3. Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
6. Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your skin, you should make an appointment with Dr. Venus
Hey Dr. Actually I had sex with a prostitute about 1 month 20 days ago. I used a condom and I am sure that the condom was not leak or have hole anywhere. But think too much about my health. Is it possible to get HIV even after using a condom. And what are the main and most common symptoms of HIV. Are they come together or individually. I have a mild sore throat after 4 weeks of sex and small pain in bone pain. And I have vitamin b12 and vit d3 deficiency too. Is pain is due to vit b12 and d3 deficiency or I might got infected with hiv ? In too much stress . I don't have other symptoms like fever, headache , or other flu like symptoms . Just have a mild sore throat and little pain in bone. And do not have problem swallowing and chewing.
I n my gf have sex with protection. Her last period was started on 2nd sept. But till now her another period does not come. So what to do now?
Sir I lost my period this month. The date was 17 but today is 22 but till now I am not having period. Today I tasted with pregnancy test kit but it is negative. What is the problem with my periods and what should I do now ?
Sir I am a lady. I have severe pain in my both breast from one years. What is the cause of this and what I can do for it.
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.
After 3 months of pregnency in my scan i came to know that there is a septum in my uterus is there the chances for miscarriage in future
Hello doctor, I am 30 n married for 7 years. I don't have kids. Since 2011 my periods r irregular and I am taking treatment also. My hubby semen analysis report is normal. My hormone test, Hsg, pelvic scan, thyroid all report r normal. I'm very anxious to become mother. If I take medicine for period it will happen if not continuously for 3 months it will won't happen. My gynecologist had prescribed medroxyprogestrone2mg and siphene 50mg and eve care syrup. Again the same irregular cycle problem has started. My weight is 56kg n height is 5.1 inch. I have fed up taking tablets to regular my cycles. Please suggest what further I must do. Thank you.
Is it necessary that to conceive baby I should skip exercise or yoga. So that no disturbance will happen.
Hi i am 32 yrs old women iam suffering from infection in my private part vagina its paining and burning please suggest the treatment
Hello doctors i'm 32 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt. I have little white discharge. But there is no smell in fresh discharge and nor there is any smell in fresh urine but there is little smell when I smell my underwear after 7-8 hours. Does foul smell from discharge appears in the fresh only or after few hours. There is no itchiness nothing. Please reply. Is this UTI?
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
Homeopathy believes that infertility is just a manifestation of a deep, underlying body symptom. So while conventional medicines try to treat infertility by just looking at the reproductive system, homoeopathy looks at the body as a whole. The doctor will try to understand the couple’s underlying problems and then come up with a cure. Male and female infertility is addressed separately and the most common remedies are listed below.
It is extremely important to note that self-medication is not advised, and each couple and individual would need proper assessment and treatment.
- Agnus Castus:
- This is used in males where infertility is associated with erectile dysfunction
- It helps improve sexual desire and physical ability to perform
- The patient would have cold, relaxed, flaccid genitals
- Impotency in these men is also associated with mental depression
- Though desire is present, the erections are generally weak and not
- These men also may have erectile dysfunction with weak and delayed erections.
- Emissions may be rapid and involuntary.
- Reduced sperm count
- Improves both quantity and quality of sperms
- Useful in males with orchitis
- The testicles are hard, swollen, and enlarged
- History of suppressed desire
- Sabal Serrulata
- Associated with wasting of testes
- Also useful where there is prostate enlargement or prostatitis
- Useful in women who have acidic vaginal discharge. This kills the sperms and could cause infertility.
- Borax is useful when the discharge is similar to egg white, copious, and warm. Altering the pH can improve successful conception
- Natrum Phos:
- Discharge is honey coloured, sour smelling, and irritating
- This discharge is also acidic, reducing sperm life
- Useful in women who have scanty periods that do not last long and never appear on the due date
- These women have a history of irregular menses since the onset of menarche
- Also useful in women who have polycystic ovarian disease
- Aletris farinose
- Early and copious menstruation in addition to white discharge
- Anaemia, weakness, fatigue, and tiredness
- Useful in women who have had recurrent abortions.
- These women present with menstrual cycles that are short, suppressed, and not regular in the flow.
- There is also a bearing down sensation where the patient feels the uterus is going to slide down
- It is also possible these women have reduced drive
- Natrum carb
- These women have difficulty retaining sperms
- The vaginal discharge could also be offensive and irritating
- Calcarea Carb:
- This is another remedy used when there is profuse bleeding during the menstrual cycles
- The periods also tend to appear before their due date and tend to last longer than usual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.