Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hi! I am Shifali Gupta, age 32, I am facing a problem during discharge. Some white fluid is also coming out from my vagina. I have a very hairy vaginal area. My husband likes me hairy. Consult me some medicines.
Sir/mam please help kijiye ,meri friend ki age 21 age, but periods me kafi pet drd hota ,periods aane ka time nichhita nhi kvi v aa jata h, or bhut jada aata h ,hath pair me jhunjhunaht v rhta, weakness lgta h ,or 12 days tk kvi 2rhta h, please uchit slah de? Bhut kmjor ho gyi h,
I am 32 years female, trying to conceive. I have regular periods of a 28/29 days cycle. And I also ovulate every month. I last had my periods on the 4th of September, so I was expecting my next period around 1st or 2nd october. But instead it started on the he 29th of September plus I didn't ovulate this month, I just had some white watery odorless discharge and mild pan in the lower abdomen. Is it normal? Or a start of some problems?
Hello mam,I have stopped getting periods for the last 4 years i.e, from the age of 38 years,now i have a problem of facial hair growth on my chin which is becoming more prominent,What best do you advise as I do not want to go for HRT.
I have no thyroid and not there excess hair unwanted at my face or chest. I have irregular periods only doctor told cyst not there Egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size so taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now Healthy egg medicines tell me please Weight 60 kg Height 5.3.
I have thyroid since 1 year and my tsh is 7.5. I have irregular periods due to pcod. My weight is 58kg n height is 5ft7in. I want to conceive what should I do? I already have history of abortion due to blighted ovum. So please help.
Hi, I am 24, sometime after 2 -3 days sudden inching starts happening in my vagina, but pain is not there. I dnt know why it happens kindly suggest me some medicine. It is happening from last 2-3 months.
Hello sir, I have a white bump on my nipple but it does not pain or itch. What might it be? Please tell me.
I am unable to have sex with my partner as I always get severe pain and my vagina size is very small. My partner has tried several time but we couldn't make it. Can you please help me out.
I had penetrated pre-ejaculatory or precum fluid into vagina does dat makes pregnant? I haven't ejaculated sperms since 4 days only precum went inside her vagina.! Will she be a pregnant? Please I need an answer!
My wife is 3 week pregnant. We still want to do sex. Is it safe now. If yes, Then till how many months of pregnancy we can do sex.
Hello gynecologist Mam, My Preg confirmed on August 2015 28th (4 week) Ges sac measures 3MM and Yolk sac identified On sep 4th New guy missed me for sex O sep 11th 2015 (6 weeks with fetal pole imaged and heartbeat 117) On oct 16th 12 weeks On dec 18th 20 weeks My delivery date on May 1st week Please let me know is there my ges sac DNA will change after early preg confirmed due to this new sperm or my old pregnancy only progressing still? Please advise me.
Hi I use to get my periods once in 28 days but this time already 36 days over but I didn't get my periods please advise.
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
I am 42 years old. Trying to conceive but failed. I have two children but one is with my sister. Will I be able to?
Sir I am pregnant my child go down in belly that is dangerous or not if it dangerous what can I do for it please tell me.
There are many contraceptive pills available over the counter which youngsters are tempted to buy and use as it seems to be the easy way out. Frequent and improper use of such emergency pills can lead to a lot of hormonal disturbances and the menstrual cycle goes topsy turvy. Then the dilemma starts. As it becomes difficult to interpret the cycle dates and erratic bleeding which happens is disturbing.
In my practice I have seen many young girls popping in pills randomly every now and then. Sometimes at weekly intervals as they are unable to manage the stress of their relationship getting disturbed. What youngsters should try and understand is there is nothing wrong in having pills for contraception but it should be done with proper guidance and the selection of the right pill for that particular individual is important which can be done easily by getting into consultation with a doctor. Need not necessarily be a gynecologist always.
Emergency pills are ok for once in a blue moon kind of use. But it should not become a habit.