Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Sapna Murthy's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy.
I am trying to conceive since 15 months I had done with all my tests everything is OK my husband tests are also OK but why can't I conceive please say me what is the problem.
Me and my girlfriend had foreplay .but I did not penetrate her. Her hymen is intact and She even took I-Pill within 19 hrs of foreplay. We only got involved in touching each other and mutual masturbation. What are the chances of her getting pregnant?
My age 27 and my wife age 24. We are planning for baby so At the time of intercourse, when I enter my sperm to my wife vagina, its comes out quickly approx 80% so that she is unable to conceive it. She is trying to conceive it from last 4-5 times. I did test my sperm its 38 million per ML and report results are very good so please suggest me and give me solution for this.
Hello, We are trying to conceive. My wifes vagina remains dry on the outside due to which we were facing trouble in inserting the penis. Our doctor told to use conceive Gel from Vivo Lifesciences. Yesterday I squeezed two three times inside the vagina as per directions on the box. She laid on her back for 40-45 mins (as per the directions on the box it was asked to apply the gel one hour before intercourse). After 40-45 mins we had intercourse successfully and easily. after the intercourse, She laid on her back for another 30 mins. In between I checked and found that there was lot of sticky solution near the opening between her legs. At the end there was just wetness and no sticky semi solid substance. Is this process that we followed is right? Will the gel allow the sperm to go to cervix to uterus and then fallopian tube?
Meri breast pe pain hota hai or lump feel hota tha ishiliye breast USG kiya usme results aaya Fibroadenosis both breasts. Or ishiliye ESR test vi karwaya or ESR test ko leke main bohat scared hun. Main 22 saal ki women hun. please meri ESR report dekhke batayiye meri ESR high kyun hai? REPORT--- 1) ESR (ERY THROCYTE SEDIMENATION RATE), EDTA WHOLE BLOOD - 1st Hour 26 mm/hr. please jaldi batayiye main kya karu? Kahin main maar toh nehi jayungi? Help Me.
I am going to have engagement with this girl, she's 20 age, height 5 ft 3 in, weight: 40 kg (according to me very underweight) and she is very thin, she has painful menstrual cramps. My parents say that her health will improve after marriage. I just don't get it. How will her health improve fortunately after marriage only. I don't get it. Also will her painful cramps become less painful...
I've been having sex with my boyfriend for the past month but we are very safe and always had sex with a condom. And also he never ejaculated inside me even with a condom on. I am 4 days late on my periods. I took a home pregnancy test and it came negative. What are my chances of being pregnant and how can I get my periods?
The past couple of days have witnessed trending news in the form of the stunning transformation of Anant Ambani, son of Mukesh Ambani, MD of Reliance Industries Limited. Anant, who had previously been burdened with excessive body weight due to intake of some strong medications, has achieved an unbelievable target of losing 108 Kgs of body weight in just 18 months!
Many people suffer from obesity and many other conditions as an aftereffect of excessive body weight, but don't know how to address the issue to attain a healthy weight. In this regard, the story of Anant is an inspirational lesson for all those who want to lose weight and follow a strict diet plan and exercise regime continuously to achieve their goals. Just like him, now you too can attain a healthy body weight and a fit physique too through the techniques mentioned below:
1. Following an Appropriate Diet Plan - A healthy diet is the key to a good weight loss regime besides the implementation of an effective exercise plan. Anant had opted for a strict low-carb diet without the presence of sugar. This type of diet has a lot of benefits including weight loss in a healthy way. This type of diet requires you to avoid all types of processed food items including breads, soft drinks, cereals, pastas, sweets etc. And increase the intake of foods rich in healthy fats and proteins.
2. Weight and Functional Training - Weight training is known for burning calories and functional training helps in increasing your core stability through exercises like squats, stretches, lunges etc. A combination of these two in your exercise regime will not only help you lose weight, but will also enable you to do it in a healthy way.
3. High-intensity Cardio Exercises - High-intensity cardio exercises are recommended by most gym instructors to people who want to lose weight as they increase your heart rate and consume lesser amount of time to eliminate the extra fat from your body.
4. Yoga - There’s no better way to stay fit and healthy than making yoga a part of your daily lifestyle. This ancient tradition not only tones your muscles and burn calories, but also gives you a healthier life by helping you relax your mind and body both. This was also one of the techniques followed by Anant to reach his destination of a having a healthy body.
We've put together a sample diet plan exclusively for you, which can help you lose weight in a healthy natural way:
Early Morning (6:30 am - 7:00 am) - a glass of warm water + 1/2 lemon juice + pinch of salt; walk for 30 minutes.
Breakfast (8:00am - 9:00 am) - 1 cup milk/tea, with fruit, oats with milk/namkeen oats, veg. Dalia, veg. Upma, veg. Poha, veg. Sandwich, 2 egg whites/1 whole egg and toast.
Mid-Morning (11:30 am) - fruit/sprouts
Lunch (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm) - 2 chapattis with vegetable, salad, dal/curd/idli + sambhar (alternatively, if you want to have 1 bowl rice, have it with 1 katori rajma/kadhi/dal/chhole + salad)
Tea-Time (4:30pm - 5:00pm) - tea/coffee + 2 biscuits/rusks
Evening Snacks (6:00 pm - 6: 30pm) - roasted chana, sprouts, popcorn, veg sandwich, sometimes 4-5 almonds, walnuts, pista, raisins
Dinner (8:00 pm - 8:30 pm) - 1-2 chapattis with vegetable, salad or 1-2 veg sandwiches, or roasted chicken/grilled fish (if non-vegetarian)
Post-Dinner (if required, at 10:00 pm) - 1 cup of milk.
We hope the above suggestions and the sample diet plan will inspire you to embark on a journey of transforming yourself into a healthier and happier person! There's no happiness better than feeling good about yourself!
When you give some of your blood for someone else, it is called blood donation. It usually helps people who have lost quite a bit of blood in accidents or suffer from diseases, such as cancer or hemophilia, etc.
Like all activities related to medical conditions, there are myths related to blood donation too and some of them are:
1. Myth: Because you're a vegetarian, you don't have enough iron in your blood; so your blood isn't useful as donated blood.
Fact: The fact is that vegetarians can donate blood and their blood has enough iron, just as much as non vegetarians.
2. Myth: Infections, such as HIV can be contracted from donating blood.
Fact: This does not have a practical basis except for the fact that using contaminated needles might lead to contraction of the infections. However, usually fresh needles are used; therefore this never happens much.
3. Myth: Your health can deteriorate after you donate blood.
Fact: Your body produces new red blood cells as well as white blood cells after donation; hence your health doesn't deteriorate at all, except in cases where there is no rest taken at all after donation.
4. Myth: If you take medications, you cannot donate blood.
Fact: This is entirely dependent on your physician's advice. In case of some medications, you need to halt them in order to donate blood. In most cases though, taking medications does not prevent you from donating blood.
5. Myth: You will be unable to partake in physical activities after donating blood.
Fact: Heavy lifting should be avoided. Apart from this, donating blood does not stop you from physical activities. You need to rest for a while, but there is nothing about blood donation putting a check on most physical activities.
6.Myth: People with more weight have more blood to donate.
Fact: This is an entirely baseless assumption. Overweight or obese people are often unhealthy, so donating more blood has nothing to do with weight. Hence, obese people do not have more blood in their bodies as compared to their thinner counterparts.