Myths, fact and treatment by Ayurveda
Hello, Namaste. Mai Dr. Richa Sharma. Faridabad mein mere Ayurveda centre me Ayurveda chikitsa karti hun. Mera Panchakarma Centre hai. 24 saalo se Panchakarma hum kar rahe hai. Mera ye anubhav raha hai ki sabhi patients hai ya jansamanya mein ayurveda ko lekar bohot si bhrantiyaan hai. Jaise ki Ayurveda mein bohot se dawaiya ya tablets diye jaate hai. Koi sure shot solution nahi hai ayurveda mein ya phir heavy metals hote hai, toxins hote hai. Lekin aisa nahi hai. Mai iss madhyam k zariye sabhi ko batana chahti hun ki ayurveda ek 5000 saal purana, shayad usse bhi purana science hai aur bohot hi trusted aur tested science hai. Har level pe jancha aur parkha gaya hai. Isiliye aaj bhi jo 5000 saal pehle iske bhi jo mul sidhant the, jis tarah se khade the usi tarah se aaj k samay me bhi ajise humara khaan paan, rehen sehen sab badal gaya hai.
Aaj k samay mein bhi wo utne hi khade hai. To Ayureda k baare me hum kahe to uska jo naam hai Ayurveda, Ayu aur Veda. 2 shabde mila kar banaya gaya hai Ayurveda shabd. Ayu matlab life aur Veda ka matlab science. To jisme jeewan ka science hai, humare liye sahi kya hai, humare swasthya k liye sahi kya hai galat kya hai iska warnan diya gaya hai. Iske baad mein phir chikitsa k baare me bataya gaya hai aur yaha tak ki mansik rog na ho isliye ek sadwrut naam ka heading diya hai ek chapter hai jisme humara social behaviour kaisa hona chahiye, logon k saath humara behaviour kaisa hona chahiye iske baare mein jankari diya gaya hai. To kul milakar Ayurveda mein ek holistic approach tha k aap sharirik aur mansik roop se kaise swasthya reh sakte hai.
Ayurveda mein jo Panchakarma k baare me kuch aapko kehna chahungi. Panchakarma Ayurveda ka ek bhinna ang hai. Panchkarma yaani paanch kaam jaise naam se suggest hota hai. 5 karma jo ki sharir shuddhi ki kriyayen hai. Iska kaam sharir ki suddhi karna bhi hai aur saath me therapeutic use bhi hai, chikitsak use bhi hai iska. Swasthya wyakti bhi Panchkarma kara sakte hai jaise ki agar aap sharir suddhi karate hai, detoxification karte hai. Humare roz marra k jewan mein metabolism k karan jo toxics jama hote hai use bahar nikalne me madad karta hai.
Detoxification karne se immunity badhti hai, immunity badhne se rog hone ki sambhawnaye kam hoti hai, metabolic disorders kam hote hai. Saath hi agar jo rog hote bhi hai to uski tiwrata kam hoti hai, mild form me rog hote hai. Yehi Panchkarma agar rogi ko diya jai to rog ka jo mul karan Ayurveda me kaha gaya hai tridosha. Tridosha ka jab balance bigadta hai watwitkaf ka tabhi rog hote hai. To in Tridosho ko zyada badhe huye dosho ko sharir se bahar nikala jaata hai Panchakarma k dwara. Iske baad me jo dawaiya di jaati hai wo kam matra me di jaati hai aur zyada asar karti hai kyuki sharir shudh ho chuka hota hai aapka. Saath hi rog k dubara se wapas aane ki sambhawna kam ho jaati hai, jo ki reaction hota hai kisi bhi disease ka wo kam ho jaati hai. To iss tarah se Panchkarma humare jewan k liye bohot hi upyogi aur swasthya rakhne k liye zaruri chiz hai.
Ye gudam marg k dwara jaise anemia hote hai waise hi kaadhe hai, shehad hai, medicines k powder hai, sab mila k medicated oils diya jaata hai. Fir Rakta Moksha hai jo ki Blood Letting hai aur iske ilawa nassein hai jo naak k dwara medicines ko daala jaata hai. To ye Panchakarma treatment k dwara hum apne sharir ko swasthya rakh sakte hai aur saath me rogon se mukti bhi pa sakte hai. Iske baare me aap ko agar jankari chahiye to aap Librate k through mujhe contact kar sakte hai ya mere clinic me aa sakte hai.
Aap sabhi ko swasthya ki subhkamnaye. Dhanyawad.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Sharma Khare
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Richa Sharma KhareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of body weakness. I visited dr Richa Sharma Kharethe Niramaya Ayurved Centre is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. My previous experiences were not so good, but Richa Sharma Khare has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. Even though dr Richa Sharma Khare is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted him. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. Niramaya Ayurved Centre has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases.
As someone I knew, consulted this Richa Sharma Khare and they referred us. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Richa Sharma Khare is the reason. I was quite impressed with Richa Sharma Khare concept of holistic healing. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Richa Sharma Khare and the gain weight treatment I didn't lose hope. The interior of the Niramaya Ayurved Centre was no nicely done, it was so clean.
I am really grateful as Dr Richa's high blood pressure treatment has give me a ray of hope. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of high blood pressure. I am so happy that I chose her for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Hygiene is very important, and I must say that Niramaya Ayurved Centre was extremely clean.
On the very first day she identified my problem. Never thought I will suffer from problem to increase height like this. Hygiene is very important, and I must Niramaya Ayurved Centre was extremely clean. It was so quite pleasant in the Niramaya Ayurved Centre. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Richa Sharma Khare guided me to change my attitude. It's been more than a year that I am feeling changes in myself
I was in too much pain because of sugar, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I read about Dr Richa on one of the social media platform. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. The guidance she gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my sugar.
I was shocked to experience the problem of lose weight. I am so thankful that Dr Khare has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. One of my cousin's referred to her.
It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but after meeting Dr Khare, I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I have the problem of infertility. She ensures that she listens to her patients. The overall atmosphere in the Niramaya Ayurved Centre is very soothing.
Thanks to Dr Richa for the sweating treatment, I am totally satisfied with the results. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. She has specialised knowledge in the field of ayurveda. And I am quite benefitted with the treatment she gave.
I was suffering from severe body pain and fever for which I chose to visit ayurveda specialist. I consulted Dr Richa. Her suggestions for staying healthy were best . i am quite benefitted with her treatment that I am perfectly fine now.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Richa Sharma Khare to be very helpful. Thank you doctor
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
Definition: As per Ayurveda, signs and syptoms of Amlapitta are like gastritis, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
Causes: As per Ayurveda imbalance of tridoshas is the cause of any disease. Problems in the Vata and Pitta Dosha, can cause this condition of Alapitta or gastritis. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Tridosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Dadima Ghrita is ghee based preparation that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Herbs like Amla(Indian goose berry), mulethi(Liquorice), Neem(Azadiracta Indica), Munakka( Big raisins), Shatavari(Asparagus recemosus), Trifla are very useful in treating Amlapitta. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in indigestion and cures Amlapitta indirectly.
Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Skin is the widest organ of our body. It covers and protects the underlying muscles and organs. It guards our body from the invasion of pathogens, acts as insulation, regulates body temperature and is one of the sense organ. It plays a major role in synthesis of Vitamin D. The melanin pigment of skin protects us from UV radiations of Sun. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects.
In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes, bad lifestyle, junk foods etc.
Ayurveda our ancient science of medicine has suggested many herbal remedies and natural methods to protect our skin from pimples, acne, dark circles, wrinkles and marks left by pimples and to increase the fairness of the skin. Pimples , acne dark circles, wrinkles and marks give a dull and unhealthy look. These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues. To keep our skin healthy and glowing , it is very important to be healthy internally.
Here are some tips that will keep your skin young, healthy and glowing.
- Eat Right- Eat fresh , healthy food, include seasonal fruits in daily diet. Avoid oily, spicy, junk food. Avoid heavy food, over eating, late night dinner.
- Drink Right- Drink plenty of plain normal water as per your requirement. Fresh juices, milk, buttermilk, lemon honey water, helps to keep skin hydrated and cleanse your body by flushing out all the toxic substances. Avoid Alcohol, aerated beverages, drinks which contains preservatives.
- Exercise- It increases circulation and intake of oxygen which keeps your skin healthy. Try to clean your face 2-3 times a day to keep your skin germ free. Take bath daily.
- Raw Milk- Use raw milk to clean your skin, it removes dirt from pores and moisturize skin naturally.
- Oil application- Regular or frequent application of medicated oil ,sesame oil, olive oil, pure coconut oil, to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well.
- Scrubbing- Scrubbing is an essential step for wholesome skin care because it not only sheds the dead cells but also improves penetration of other creams and face packs. Bengal gram, curd, turmeric scrub- make a paste of three apply it on skin after 5 minutes rub it gently then wash it with normal water. Green gram powder (chilka moong dal) also used in place of bengal gram (chane ka atta).
- Papaya Pulp- Massage your face with papaya pulp at least once a month. It will help you to get glowing and flawless skin. Paste of tomato juice, curd and oatmeal: Regular use of this paste helps in brightening the skin and reducing dark spots, scars and blemishes. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Apply paste on face and wash it after 15 minutes
- Ayurvedic herbs: Since time immemorial, sandalwood (white and red), lodhra (symplocos recemosa), Vacha (sweet flag) have been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo - Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Everyone desires good and healthy hair. More and more people are falling back on Ayurvedic solutions for every single issue. In Ayurveda, you have various simple steps to make your hair healthy, strong and beautiful. These are all power packed cures that are likely to work out more than any other alternative. All your hair issues are solved from inside to make your mane perfect. Here are a few Ayurvedic solutions for healthy hair-
- Amla, the Indian Gooseberry: Amla or Amalaki is a decent element for filtering your blood. It is extremely powerful in relieving heartburn. The Vitamin C content in amla takes care of hair loss and dry hair. Dry some amla and powder them. Blend this powder with warm water and make a paste. Apply this on your scalp to get thick and long hair. It advances the growth of your hair and makes it dark. It solves a considerable amount of other wellbeing issues as well.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pick any of the essential oils like coconut oil, almond oil, or brahmi oil, and give your scalp a hot oil rub. A back rub is useful for improving the dissemination of blood in your scalp. It rejuvenates your hair follicles. In a brief period of six months, you will begin seeing the difference. Your hair develops better, thicker and more, and hair fall is diminished. Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, which is naturally crushed, and blend it in some oil to warm up. Utilize this blend for a hot oil rub if you are experiencing dandruff.
- Methi or Fenugreek: Methi is incredible for advancing hair growth. It is an extremely normal herb found in each home and is easily accessible. Take some methi and roast it. After that, grind it well. Take some warm water and make a paste of methi in water. Apply it on your hair and let it stay for 20 minutes, and after that wash off with water.
- Jatamansi, the Aromatic Herb: This herb is called Muskroot or the Indian Spikenard sometimes. This herb is valuable for expelling all infections in the blood and makes your skin sparkle. Apply this herb specifically on your scalp to advance the growth of hair. Make sure not to take more than 6 mg.
- Rosemary essential oil: This hair oil works efficiently on your hair and enhances hair regrowth. Rubbing the head delicately with Rosemary oil thrice a week improves the working of your sensory system, stops untimely greying of hair and decreases hair fall. For best and quicker results use it overnight.
- Aloe vera: Aloe Vera makes your system clean. It is regularly used as a part of Ayurveda for its various properties that are useful for your well-being. Take 2 tablespoons of the Aloe Vera leaf and either drink or swallow it. This is useful for improving the functioning of your metabolism too.
Mam mera first baby h 6 week 4 days ka abhi heartbeat nahi aai h or aaj mujhe thodi c blood spotting aai to mam kya mera baby safe h ya nahi please tell me m bhot pareshan hu.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher level of blood sugar in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is that it does not completely go away and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attack, stroke, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar level has to be managed so that there is a delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks – one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies which have proven to be very effective against diabetes:
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.