Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Parashar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti ParasharYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc, I can see tiny white boils bit below and around my vaginal opening. They are very itchy. They do not burn. Only itching. I had visited my gynac for same reason she said it's a light infection and prescribed me 2 nuforce tablets and candid V gel. It was quite ok for few days but now again I can see much boils and more itching. Please help me get rid of this.
I am married from last 3 years with a baby of 2 years. I am not so much interested in having relation with my husband for many days. I have not any interest in sexual life. What is the reason behind this.
There are a number of intimacy related problems that we all go through. While fantasy and desire for a particular thing may be common for every individual, an excessive expression of the same is not. Paraphilia is the experience of extreme sexual excitement or arousal to unusual items, interests, circumstances, fantasies, behaviours or individuals. If paraphilia causes distress or disability to the individual, or if its fulfilment involves personal harm (or the danger of such damage) to others, it is viewed as a paraphilic issue.
It might be hard to talk to individuals suffering from paraphilia because of the embarrassment and reluctance to talk openly about the sensitive topic. It is very important to gain the confidence with these patients to encourage them to speak up and discuss their issues freely. There are diverse types of paraphilia, each of which has an alternate focus of the sufferer's sexual excitement:
- Voyeurism: Viewing a clueless or non-consenting person who is bare, undressing or taking part in sexual movement.
- Exhibitionism: Uncovering one's own particular private parts to an unknown individual.
- Frotteurisim: Touching or rubbing against a non-consenting individual.
- Sexual masochism: Being embarrassed, beaten, bound or generally suffering.
- Sexual sadism: Taking pleasure from making someone else suffer physically or sexually.
- Pedophilia: Sexually engaging with a child that is prepubescent (ordinarily 13 years of age or more youthful)
- Fetishism: Sexual interest with non-living articles or specific body parts of one’s self or someone else.
- Transvestism: Cross-dressing that could be sexually arousing and usually interferes with their functioning.
Some of the symptoms and side effects of paraphilia can include distraction to the point of obsession. This interrupts the individual's endeavours to consider different things or take part in more routine sexual activities with an appropriate partner or accomplice. Paraphilia sufferers may encounter pain, sadness or uneasiness that is incidentally soothed by taking part in paraphilic activities, thereby, giving rise to an addictive cycle.
There are some treatment alternatives that should be considered, depending upon the particular needs of every individual case. These alternatives are as follows:
Psychotherapy involves conditioning of the brain and mind-set towards normalcy. This may happen through different methods of recovery. These are as follows:
- Psychological behavioural treatment
- Orgasmic reconditioning
- Training of social skills
- Twelve-stage programmes
- Group therapy
- Individual expressive-supportive therapy
Pharmacologic mediations might be used to smother sexual conduct. Pharmaceuticals that might be considered in the treatment of paraphilic issue include the following:
- Antidepressants (e.g. specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs])
- Long-acting gonadotropin-discharging hormones
- Mind stabilisers
Surgical mediations (not generally utilised)
Surgical mediations that might be considered (however, not generally utilised) are mentioned below:
My sis. Age 13 often have a habit of sudden fall down and become unconscious for some time. She have normal BP . So is there any solution for this. Pls help.
My married friend has multiple fibroids doctor adviced for operation will she be able to conceive once she is fine and will the fibroids grow again ?
Hi mam and sir I am female age 20 I dont have nipple for my one breast. For this what I have to do nd do I face any problem for this? please suggest me am tensed abut these from so many days
Truth is, you can.
Your body is an intelligent temple. It always gives off alarms or notifications if something is going wrong somewhere. These few signs can alert you that your thyroid may not be functioning as well as it should be:
1. You have begun to gain weight suddenly.
2. Your energy levels have drastically gone down.
3. You are sweating more than you usually do (even during cold weather).
4. Your skin has become dry and hair has become strawy and brittle.
5. Your appetite has reduced.
6. You have suddenly become constipated.
If you begin to experience a combination of any of the above symptoms, it is advisable to get your thyroid levels checked.
29 years female asked I am 29 years old. My pre pregnancy weight was 70kg and now I am in 16 weeks pregnancy and my weight is 77.7kg. Is it bad sign. And also having small cyst in the right ovary. Does it dangerous for pregnancy.
It has become rare for a person to stop and admire a beautiful flower. Life has become fast and the human population is distancing itself from nature, and thus from good mental health. Thanks to the increased awareness about mental health in the recent years, many take up meditation regularly.
The benefits of meditation include eradicating stress, handling adversity and even shedding extra pounds. So, what is heartfulness meditation in particular? This is a simple meditation technique that you can practice alongside yoga or spiritual practices to completely relax as it is not related to any specific philosophy. While practicing this form of meditation, you will be encouraged to try and focus on your heart to experience your true self.
Why should you practice heartfulness meditation?
Heartfulness is a type of super-inclusive meditation that is there for more than a century. More than a million people practice the act in more than 100 countries, and this method is growing at a fast pace all across the globe. This tradition is rooted in the Raja Yoga tradition, and it can be practiced in a group or individually. This practice helps in improving the quality of sleep, relieving stress and boosting the immune system. It also helps in bettering the quality of life in multiple ways.
Here are some of the most compelling reasons why you should practice heartfulness meditation.
- Helps enhance emotional control: This meditation technique helps in activating the amygdala which is the emotional center of the brain. Hence, it can help you feel calmer, and these benefits are spilled over in our day to day life as well.
- Acts as a painkiller: You will be surprised to know that if you practice heartfulness meditation every day, you will experience much less pain. In a study, there were two groups of people where one practiced heartfulness meditation while the other group did not. The one who meditated daily experienced less pain.
- Makes you compassionate: One of the most important benefits of heartfulness meditation is that it makes people more sympathetic and virtuous.
- Alters Neuro-chemical balance in the brain resulting in more composed and calm emotional state: Meditation is such a fantastic technique that if you can practice it for about 8 months, it will result in a change in the neuro-chemical balance of the brain.
- Leads to an improvement of cognition: A study found that if you meditate daily, you will be able to sustain attention and it will invariably result in boosting your cognition. The level of improvement can range somewhere between 15 and 50 percent and the more you meditate, the better the results.
Simple steps to help you practice heartfulness meditation
- Find a comfortable place in your home or a place where you can sit each day and meditate
- Make sure you meditate at the same time daily.
- Sit comfortably with your hands and legs in a comfortable position
- Focus on your heart and imagine light filling it
- Slowly and steadily you will start feeling the vibrations and energy in your body
- If your mind wanders here and there try to center it back towards the light in your heart
- Practice it daily for 20 minutes
Moreover, if you are someone belonging to the field of creativity, then heartfulness meditation can reap long-term benefits for you. It not only sharpens concentration but improves your ability to multitask easily. Thus, if you have not indulged in this beneficial act, this is high time to drench in eternal joy and happiness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!